Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99259 times)
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:44:57 AM

pundi x is being a pelopor for the shining generation. BTW Digix and Pundi X will be formulating a collaboration between both parties to explore listing of DigixDAO tokens (DGD), Digix Gold Tokens (DGX) in the Pundi X terminal machines.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vedagnostik

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:36:29 AM

The rank has changed on Jr. Member, please adjust the table.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:58:48 PM

What is Pundi's difference between any other similar exchanges?
Is there a bounty thread?

here is our bounty link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216833.0;topicseen

Pundi X (https://pundix.com/) aims to bring in the next billion crypto users as it allows users to buy, sell, use cryptocurrency anywhere and anytime. Making cryptocurrency accessible to everyone.This will make PundiX the world’s largest decentralized, offline cryptocurrency network. It is decentralized, because the ecosystem and transaction records live on the blockchain. It is offline, because our entry point is via Point-of-Sale (POS) devices installed in physical outlets. Pundi X seeks to bring cryptocurrency to the next Billion users and help to increase the value of cryptocurrency for all users.

Effectively, PundiX will become:
1. World‘s largest offline cryptocurrency sales network by connecting existing POS devices and PundiX devices to the PundiX Platform
2. A Crypto Ecosystem builder, we allows consumers to buy food/drink with cryptocurrency and allows ICO producers to distribute their cryptocurrency to end users.
3. Your very own Crypto debit card - Pundi X card
4. An Offline Crypto exchange allowing for more liquidity in cryptocurrencies
5. A foundation and distribution channel for payment - because every credit/debit card needs the POS device to link the payment side (e.g, supports TenX, OmiseGO, etc)

Thanks a lot, ill take it into consideration.
SO the main idea not only exchange but a marketpalce also. So the questions is - will real companies start using it? The first thing is crypo regulation all arowund the world. And the second - real income from usage. We have, for example, SYS coin block market, which was launched not so long ago. So far it is not so interesting for non-crypto community

sorry, what do u mean by real company?

Pundi X already announce a collaboration with NEM, QTUM, DigiX, and many more to come Smiley

For the devices itself, we already have a collaboration with 1 of the largest noodle shop joint in Indonesia (45,000 shops)
Is it what u mean?
I think what he means is about the Physical company, if Pundi X will have a Physical Company in the future, not only working on the software of the project...

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:00:55 PM

Which currencies Pundi devices accept now? And which will be accepted? It would be nice, if they ll accept top 100 currencies
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:03:19 PM

Pundi X is one of the amazing Project making it a one of the largest crypto market place in the near future which you can make online or offline. Also you can by food, drinks and other stuff using just your crypto. if Im not mistaken Pundi X are expanding the availability of using crypto in dirrent Store in indonesia and hoping that it will expand more on asia....

pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:37:08 PM

Pundi X is an interesting project. If this project is successed, we can imagine how easy our life will be. My question is; could most people accept this idea to be implemented in their daily life?
ewonardo

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:59:57 PM

Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?
You can view their bounty campaign details at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216833.0
Seems bonus will be sent when ICO ends! Hope it is useful to you.

Yes this is very good bounty from the best project, but about the payment, I see the payment will be done in up to 60 days after the end of the ICO, it's mean we will get the payment up to 2 month after ICO ended, very long time I think.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:59:16 PM

initially i underestimated this coin..after a little bit of research it is great, and also the community is receiving the concept very well
Same here. I also kind of ignored the project initially but after a bit of research, it seemed to be a nice project. let's see how it goes.
vetalss

Activity: 154

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:50:44 PM

I always follow your project because I take part in the bounty program. Every week I pay attention to how the Pundi covers a large number of people. Constantly conduct mitapas. I think success in the future is assured! Only up!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██ PUNDI X ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Youtube
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:47:23 PM

Pundi X is one of the amazing Project making it a one of the largest crypto market place in the near future which you can make online or offline. Also you can by food, drinks and other stuff using just your crypto. if Im not mistaken Pundi X are expanding the availability of using crypto in dirrent Store in indonesia and hoping that it will expand more on asia....

Pundi X was covered briefly on Indonesia CNN Tech News earlier today (around midnight) on bitcoin topic
I think it is legit company, but I don't understand why they can do start-up business and do ICO in Indonesia
while recently central bank BI (Bank Indonesia) explicitly expressed that transactions using bitcoin are strictly prohibited
the regulations have not been set in stones yet but government already shouted out warnings
Did Pundi X find a way to circumvent that? also do tokens, other cryptos treated differently than bitcoin?
can anyone from Pundi X team response on this matter?

Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:22:37 AM

Which currencies Pundi devices accept now? And which will be accepted? It would be nice, if they ll accept top 100 currencies
I'm not sure if they already provided the currencies that they accept now but let's see in their future update.
In the long run they will surely accept not only the top 100 but all the currencies.
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:45:26 AM

Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?
You can view their bounty campaign details at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216833.0
Seems bonus will be sent when ICO ends! Hope it is useful to you.

Yes this is very good bounty from the best project, but about the payment, I see the payment will be done in up to 60 days after the end of the ICO, it's mean we will get the payment up to 2 month after ICO ended, very long time I think.
The bonus campaign of Pundi X is really huge, it's up to 5600 ETH. They do not have the exact date of the token bounty payment and if you have any question regarding bounty. You can contact bounty manager @colorlessk in telegram
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:03:44 AM

It is overwhelming to see so many participants in Pundi campaigns but frankly 80% are fake or alts of some other people.
Just an example if just picked a random user and checked his profile, it showed me last online in 2016 but still he is there in campaign, so is not it a fake participant in the list and i am sure there are many like them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=410964 ( One of participant in the campaign )
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:17:00 AM

how many tokens in total are you issuing?

total of token is 175k and the price 1 ETH = 500 PXS
Hardcap 280k ETH, I think that it is too much hardcap seems very hard to reach it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
indr01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:02:43 AM

Pundi X was covered briefly on Indonesia CNN Tech News earlier today (around midnight) on bitcoin topic
I think it is legit company, but I don't understand why they can do start-up business and do ICO in Indonesia
while recently central bank BI (Bank Indonesia) explicitly expressed that transactions using bitcoin are strictly prohibited
the regulations have not been set in stones yet but government already shouted out warnings
Did Pundi X find a way to circumvent that? also do tokens, other cryptos treated differently than bitcoin?
can anyone from Pundi X team response on this matter?

Hello,
The regulation from BI is banned bitcoin as a currency for transaction, if we use bitcoin directly to buy things is illegaa, thats why in Pundi X you need to sell your crypto first and use the local currency to pay. So its legal.

█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
indr01

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:04:12 AM

Hardcap 280k ETH, I think that it is too much hardcap seems very hard to reach it.

Yes, it is very challenging.. Smiley

indr01

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:16:32 AM

Interesting project, but such a slow website it makes it difficult to gather information. Anyone else faces this problem ??

is it?
i never faced this problem before, let me contact the dev for this issue.
Thanks a lot for your feedback

indr01

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:24:26 AM

Hello, guys, do you have some special bonuses for $50k+ investors?

please ask in our telegram group t.me/pundix for this. Smiley

We are so happy if someone trust Pundi X a lot Smiley

Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:08:43 AM

Yes, it is very challenging.. Smiley

Yes,hard cap is big buddy.But you need to check the roadmap.The team want to share the device all over the world.I think the project need such big money and they can ask community for this sum with such great product and concept👍
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:29:13 AM

Please come to our meetup in Tokyo, Japan.

X Blockchain Meetup Tokyo on Nov 9th
https://medium.com/pundix/ann-x-blockchain-tokyo-meetup-c19d355eba10

We will demo-ing the device there, everyone can try it. Smiley

May you make video record of this MeetUp and share here with us? Or on your Youtube chanel?

There should be a live video streaming later ( like we did in Seoul and Jakarta before)

I will let u know, please join our telegram group for more info : t.me/pundix

How was your MeetUp? Still no record from Tokyo meetUp? And what news from Tokyo?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: