Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [STK] STK Global Payments - A New Cryptocurrency for Instant Payments  (Read 15155 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 01:19:30 PM

I just created an in depth explanation of STK TOKEN on YOUTUBE FOR OUR Chinese Followers and I sincerely hope that you enjoy it. I like the idea of digital currency now reaching out to mass adoption and this is what is needed to take it out of just speculation markets.

Here is my video: https://youtu.be/fC2EONMED0k

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
tokenmarket-team

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:19:24 PM

So, this only Mobile banking? Which avantages you have before your competitors?

Hi there. Regarding competitive analysis: they are partnering with STACK , a working mobile wallet app which supports fiat currency and is currently in beta testing. STACK leverages mobile host-card emulation/contactless that allows the mobile wallet to pay at any contactless terminal.  Many of our competitors do not have a working solution yet and are card-based only, where we also have contactless functionality. The STK token acts like a utility that allows users to transact in real-time using cryptocurrency. It could also be used as a currency to fund the transaction. To date, there is no solution that can be enable that capability. Hope that helps!

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:21:34 PM

I just created an in depth explanation of STK TOKEN on YOUTUBE FOR OUR Chinese Followers and I sincerely hope that you enjoy it. I like the idea of digital currency now reaching out to mass adoption and this is what is needed to take it out of just speculation markets.

Here is my video: https://youtu.be/fC2EONMED0k

Can anyone give links with good explanation in english?
dubstar27

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:02:35 AM

Hey Bravetheheat,

What do you mean by Airdrop problem?

Is there any bounty or airdrop problem, or just plain ICO program?

I think global payment is very promising application. If there is airdrop problem, I will join and also buy some.
adliem

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:02:40 AM

I'm looking pretty closely at this. I like the enormity of the market.

Keen to see some competitive analysis - if anyone has looked closely at Ten X, Monaco, Metal.

Not sure how attractive it will be from a customer's point of view. Yes it will appeal to the cryptos, but will it appeal to everyday bankers? Is the success dependent on adoption by everyday bankers? The company say a great UX will help it attract customers, and undoubtedly it will, but how does this compare to the security offered by the major banks?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 07:10:16 AM

Hindi ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2224018.new#new

goocoin

Activity: 175
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:14:48 AM

I see 2 Chinese thread in the 山寨币
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2217566.new#new
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2219948.0
dubstar27

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:17:25 PM

Adliem -

Here's an insightful review of STK: https://steemit.com/stack/@kriptonoob/is-this-next-big-thing-stack-global-payments-crypto-fiat-hybrid-solution

Keen to see some competitive analysis - if anyone has looked closely at Ten X, Monaco, Metal.

Not sure how attractive it will be from a customer's point of view. Yes it will appeal to the cryptos, but will it appeal to everyday bankers? Is the success dependent on adoption by everyday bankers? The company say a great UX will help it attract customers, and undoubtedly it will, but how does this compare to the security offered by the major banks?
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:35:02 PM

This project is so redundant and actually does not bring anything novel or innovative to the community. Could be disappear well before it gets alive. Perhaps no one will use such thing to pay.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:45:00 PM

what is the price of stk on ico sale ?
dubstar27

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:03:55 PM

1420 STK / ETH.

~$0.20 / STK.

what is the price of stk on ico sale ?
STK

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:01:07 PM

Hi Adliem,

Thanks for your comment, great to hear you're interested! Our STK token will enable instant payments at point of sale, using just your mobile, so you can use cryptocurrency for day-to-day transactions, straight from your smartphone. The idea is to open cryptocurrency up to normal, everyday bankers. Not necessarily instead of local currencies, but as an option or an alternative, where relevant. We want people to have the choice to use it, when and where they want.

Competitors in the space are working towards a card-based solution - we are focused on contactless functionality in addition to a physical card, so you'll be able to make contactless crypto payments using just your mobile. We also have a working prototype, leveraging the STACK app, a fiat-currency financial services app, which is currently in beta and scheduled to launch by the end of the year.

I hope that provides some answers!

tokenmarket-team

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:11:59 PM

A very nice article written by @kriptonoob about STK  Smiley

https://steemit.com/stack/@kriptonoob/is-this-next-big-thing-stack-global-payments-crypto-fiat-hybrid-solution
BekantanSejagatTeamPenipu

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:16:47 PM

how long duration ico selling dev only one week
because iam read in bounty thread crowdsale end 3 november

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██   
██   ██   
██   ██   
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

STK

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:54:55 PM

Love it!  Smiley

STK

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:25:29 PM

Hi there,

That is correct, our pre sale is running from October 11-24, and our crowdsale is from October 25-November 3.

Cheers!

how long duration ico selling dev only one week
because iam read in bounty thread crowdsale end 3 november
adliem

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:38:59 PM

Adliem -

Here's an insightful review of STK: https://steemit.com/stack/@kriptonoob/is-this-next-big-thing-stack-global-payments-crypto-fiat-hybrid-solution

Thanks Dubstar. It's a helpful review. I guess I'm keen to hear people's personal views. Would you use it? Would you use it in addition to your 'normal' bank or would you use it as a substitute?

I'm from Australia so it's a different banking system. Our fees are pretty low and the banks' Apps are finally getting better.

Clearly the Stack App will appeal to cryptos, who can now use cryptocurrencies in everyday transactions. Just trying to work out whether non-cryptos will be drawn to it - it's clearly a much larger market.
cryptonia

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:48:31 AM

This project is so redundant and actually does not bring anything novel or innovative to the community. Could be disappear well before it gets alive. Perhaps no one will use such thing to pay.
How so? I know there are projects experimenting with plastic debit cards, but this is going a step further and proposing doing payments straight from your phone. Is that part redundant?
Or can you elaborate on why it is redundant?

Thanks
autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:04:42 PM

You need 100 mln hard cap and only 1 mln soft cap. Why you need so big hard cap?
STK

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:36:30 PM

Hello! Thanks for your question. The funds we raise will be invested directly into the development and public launch of the solution.  The more capital we raise, the faster we can build and deliver our product.  It also has a direct implication to the number of users we can initially onboard since we will set aside a fiat liquidity pool in order to settle transactions instantly with the merchants accepting the payments. Hope that answers your question!

You need 100 mln hard cap and only 1 mln soft cap. Why you need so big hard cap?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: