Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [STK] STK Global Payments - A New Cryptocurrency for Instant Payments  (Read 15155 times)
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:29:53 PM

this project is very big, but few people talk about this project, activity is very rare, and is there a future plan to increase the price?

We've locked the price in at $0.10 USD for the token sale.

Nick
it looks so good that the price will get better. can it be if you raise the price again? whether the price is the current ico price or when entering in exchange?
rpgmasters

Activity: 702
Merit: 105

t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:19:47 PM

My video review of STK TOKEN  Cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkRkLZD84eE

https://t.me/privatepools -> инвecтиpyeм в тoпoвыe кpиптo-пpoeкты.
Catalinamixer

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:43:26 PM

I'm seeing lots of activity this morning. People jumping in with presale closing up tomorrow I suppose!
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:26:54 PM

been waiting for this sale to start hopefully this is the last pushback on the date.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Skill1952

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:12:12 PM

hello! Will the reward for bounty be increased due to the postponement ico?

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:06:17 AM

Yeah why the ICO was pushed back? I think it might just need someone that persists. Moreover, this was the end of the year, many upcoming activities such as celebrate Christmas, and some were celebrating the new year. so rather than projects running concurrently with the event automatically investors likely deserted, so icons was changed in retirement for several months until normal again.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:46:51 PM

Yeah why the ICO was pushed back? I think it might just need someone that persists. Moreover, this was the end of the year, many upcoming activities such as celebrate Christmas, and some were celebrating the new year. so rather than projects running concurrently with the event automatically investors likely deserted, so icons was changed in retirement for several months until normal again.

It looks like the participants are going to have more than enough too to disrupt the price when they dump the volume they hold. Its good for the long term investors who would want to buy the cheaper coins and can survive in the long run. If its going to be less than 0.10$ the better for the long term investors as they can collect more until the project is delivered.
zloadr

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:38:40 PM

Hi devs,

Wanted to let you know that we at Zloadr have listed your ICO on our platform - https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=178

PM or email us if you have any advertising needs.

Hope to make your ICO a success!

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Sept 1st   ▐▐
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:42:01 PM

You are telling that it is fee free. But it is an ethereum token so every transaction needs gas for it. If you use other cryptos for payment it would also need some gas maybe iota won't ask for it. So you are not counting gas as a fee or do you have an alternative solution for it?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
nick_STK

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:14:50 PM

Hi there! Here is an article with our reasoning behind the delay in the crowd sale: https://medium.com/@STKtoken/stk-token-generation-update-6b27942acb63

nick_STK

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:16:06 PM

You are telling that it is fee free. But it is an ethereum token so every transaction needs gas for it. If you use other cryptos for payment it would also need some gas maybe iota won't ask for it. So you are not counting gas as a fee or do you have an alternative solution for it?

Agreed. There are gas costs.  However, keep in mind that gas is only applied once the state/payment channel is closed and posted on the blockchain.  Therefore, say the channel is open for 5 transactions, you would only pay gas fees once for those 5 transactions.
nick_STK

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:16:53 PM

It's best to post any questions about the bounty on the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2212341.0
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:18:14 PM

review for STK global Payment , its the big for project , about on system with a fast transaction on instants payment
i think can to make efisien to make time , no long to wait ,and have a many sparetime to finding any problem and solution.
this is a good for solution .

nick_STK

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:01:17 PM

review for STK global Payment , its the big for project , about on system with a fast transaction on instants payment
i think can to make efisien to make time , no long to wait ,and have a many sparetime to finding any problem and solution.
this is a good for solution .

Thanks for the review Budycakrog.

Here's another good read:  http://www.globalcryptopress.com/2017/12/3-killer-apps-to-keep-eye-on-in.html
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:10:50 PM

Agreed. There are gas costs.  However, keep in mind that gas is only applied once the state/payment channel is closed and posted on the blockchain.  Therefore, say the channel is open for 5 transactions, you would only pay gas fees once for those 5 transactions.

But what will happen ethereum network got clogged like the last couple of days. You would raise gas and even 1/5 will be some big value.

I think calling it no-fee is misleading and don't think it is possible for any payment method to get mainstream on ethereum chain right now. Thousands payments in second with some eth token, it couldn't carry the cats.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:17:51 AM

But what will happen ethereum network got clogged like the last couple of days. You would raise gas and even 1/5 will be some big value.

I think calling it no-fee is misleading and don't think it is possible for any payment method to get mainstream on ethereum chain right now. Thousands payments in second with some eth token, it couldn't carry the cats.
Yes, each project has flaws and shortcomings. dependent we want to see a shortage or excess.If the token market it could flatform marketing task to promote the project, if the token market quite popular so nice to help ICO success.
cryptoknight_

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:00:12 AM

Dev, when will it start trading on an exchange and which exchange are you guys going to trade on first? I am a U.S resident so I cant join any ICO.
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:20:09 AM

change future with a STK global payment i think make to solution on transaction fora fast transactiom can make efisien time and
more people i think will be make metode ,and join on this project.

Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:27:50 AM

Dev will I be able to link my bank account to the pre-paid card? If I spend all my fiat on the pre-paid card do I have load more fiat into it, or is it auto-drafted from my bank account

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:32:42 AM

Yes, each project has flaws and shortcomings. dependent we want to see a shortage or excess.If the token market it could flatform marketing task to promote the project, if the token market quite popular so nice to help ICO success.

Agreed, every project must have different advantages and disadvantages. We just look hopefully this project can succeed and his nice ICO.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: