Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AAA Coin profitable ICO Blockchain PoW/PoS ICO start date: 10.10.2017  (Read 6016 times)
wancho (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:13:41 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 01:10:29 PM by wancho

Code:
[size=25pt][b]Airdrop and Bounty[/b][/size]

Bitcointalk username:
Link profil :
Forum rank:
AAA Coin address:

Code:
Newbies welcome
Jr member : 50 AAA Coin
Member : 60 AAA Coin
Full Member : 80 AAA Coin
Sr Member : 100 AAA Coin
Hero Member : 120 AAA Coin
Legendary : 150 AAA Coin

ICO start date 10/10/2017

Write any goodfeedback about AAA coin then send a pm to this link.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1144873  your AAA coin wallet address you will get your token within 24 hours !  Wink
#JOIN AIRDROP AAA Coin

ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2212320.msg22288354#msg22288354
Coin page where to download wallet, see coin params, etc.: http://aaacoin.us

AAA Coin
Most altcoins of today are missing a purpose. Disruption and
greed seem to be the leading motifs. AAA COIN is purposefully designed
to be different. Whilst satisfying the human desire for greed, it also
serves a purpose of making men better. AAA COIN is a speculative
blockchain-based cryptocurrency altcoin with the short-term goal of
making men rich and long-term goal of making them better.
Making men rich is accomplished through easier than Bitcoin
mining and 100% annual interest (~0.3% daily) on existing AAA COIN
holdings, effectively doubling your money every year. In addition to
the 100% annual interest (~0.3% daily) through Proof of Stake (PoS),
the market price increase of the AAA COIN is designed into its
creation through limited supply of coins that could be mined through
Proof of Work (PoW).
Making men better is accomplished through investments of net
profits into strategic global initiatives to prevent disease and
extend human life. We have created decease-resistant plants and
animals already. Why not humans?

NAME: AAA COIN
SYMBOL: AAA
ALGO: SCRYPT
TYPE:PoW/PoS
PoW block Reward: 99 COINS
Last PoW Block: 10,000
PoS Percentage per year: 100% per year
Coinbase Maturity: 1 block
Transaction Confirmations: 7 blocks (most exchanges require 6. IBM research into blockchain has suggested 7-12 confirmations. 12 is too long, 7 is secure and quick.)
Difficulty PoW: 0.00024414
Difficulty PoS: 0.00024414
Block Age:10 days
Total Coins Supply:138, 600, 000 (100%)
Coins available through Initial Coin Offering (ICO): 97, 020, 000 (70% of Total Coin Supply)
Limited number of coins available for Mining: 41,580, 000 (30% of Total Coin Supply)
Started Exchange rate for ICO purposes:1 AAA Coin = $1 fiat currency.
ICO Duration: 90 days
ICO daily price increase: 1% (i.e. if today 1 AAA coin could be bought for $1, tomorrow the price will increase to $1.o1, and in 30 days to $1.33)
First day ICO incentive 50% off (1 AAA Coin= $0.50 USD fiat currency.
Good cause and good karma: 100% of net profits will be used towards elimination of terminal disease
Accepted methods of payments: All major credit cards (Visa, Master, Amex), Paypal, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC). For larger orders, please fax to: +1 888 501 3231
ICO Website: aaacoin.us
Starter nodes are secure and automatically scalable amazon servers
Windows and Linux hardwallets are ready and can be used for transactions as well PoS. Can be download from AAA Coin

links:
Main ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2196403.msg22262124#msg22262124
Link to WP: http://aaacoin.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/AAAcoin-White_Paper.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digitalgrow

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:23:16 PM

Hahaha what shit! $1 or 50c for some shit coin hahahaha
ss1980

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

http://aaacoin.us

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:58:49 PM

That's pretty good. I like the PoS minting functionality with 100% annual return.
ss1980

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:24:17 PM

AAA COIN ICO video announcement https://youtu.be/9f8y_DbBIC4
edynolan

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:27:17 AM

less interesting in your thread that no image is the same even shown and all is just writing so it is boring to read and all less clear even your site is all the same less interesting but little appreciation that you solve all by yourself without team (that's what i see on your site). good luck and I am waiting if there is a thread of AAA coin prize for social media.
# i love music on your site super mario bross remind me of my childhood
ss1980

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:30:23 AM

less interesting in your thread that no image is the same even shown and all is just writing so it is boring to read and all less clear even your site is all the same less interesting but little appreciation that you solve all by yourself without team (that's what i see on your site). good luck and I am waiting if there is a thread of AAA coin prize for social media.

Thank you for kind words. Bounty is available here and now. No need for separate thread for it. I posted about it here and there. Send me the links of my ICO promo and your AAA coin wallet address and I'll be happy to send you some coin.

Respect.
PotatoPants

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:37:12 AM

I'm not sure how the math works here, although perhaps I am misunderstanding.

My quick thought process here:

For 50 cents FIAT you can buy a AAA coin in the ICO

On the 10th it will be minable, and is a Scrypt ASIC with the stats as listed.
Surely on the 10th when it's minable, it will be a lot cheaper to get some hash power and mine many coins than if you had purchased in the ICO?
For example, about $5 worth of hash (500MH for 6 hours for example)  is going to net me ~100 coins (at least).
So the cost value of the coin is going to be 5 cents FIAT (which is still way above what I'd expect a Scrypt coin to list for on an exchange).

tl;dr - The mining component is going to destroy value of the coins purchased in the ICO unless you basically sell every coin in the ICO.

For my own benefit/knowledge, I'd love to see how you've done the math here with valuations. Perhaps you could graph it out for us?

ss1980

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:41:16 AM

Surely on the 10th when it's minable, it will be a lot cheaper to get some hash power and mine many coins than if you had purchased in the ICO?
For example, about $5 worth of hash (500MH for 6 hours for example)  is going to net me ~100 coins (at least).
So the cost value of the coin is going to be 5 cents FIAT (which is still way above what I'd expect a Scrypt coin to list for on an exchange).

tl;dr - The mining component is going to destroy value of the coins purchased in the ICO unless you basically sell every coin in the ICO.

For my own benefit/knowledge, I'd love to see how you've done the math here with valuations. Perhaps you could graph it out for us?

I like your questions. Very professional. Your assumption would be correct if you believe the mining is only available after the ICO. The mining is being done as we speak by early investors. By the time ICO is over, only minting through PoS will be left.
dt8666

Activity: 302
Merit: 102

Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:11:24 AM

I like your questions. Very professional. Your assumption would be correct if you believe the mining is only available after the ICO. The mining is being done as we speak by early investors. By the time ICO is over, only minting through PoS will be left.

So basically mining is just a joke. all are "pre-mined" or private mined! then why you even announce as POW!?
ss1980

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:13:30 AM

So basically mining is just a joke. all are "pre-mined" or private mined! then why you even announce as POW!?

Because it is a function and it is available. Not for all... But it is there. Early bird eats the worm.
dt8666

Activity: 302
Merit: 102

Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:27:27 AM

Because it is a function and it is available. Not for all... But it is there. Early bird eats the worm.

we are early bird here but got nothing to eat the way I sees it. So it is pure $ game. you use the $ to start instead of mining power to start. So this is NOT POW from community view.

looks like have to delete the wallet and move on and this is just a PURE buy and sell ICO
ss1980

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:29:23 AM

we are early bird here but got nothing to eat the way I sees it. So it is pure $ game. you use the $ to start instead of mining power to start. So this is NOT POW from community view.

looks like have to delete the wallet and move on and this is just a PURE buy and sell ICO

You are not an early bird as you invested 0 in it. Early birds are all mining now.
edynolan

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:42:40 AM

Thank you for kind words. Bounty is available here and now. No need for separate thread for it. I posted about it here and there. Send me the links of my ICO promo and your AAA coin wallet address and I'll be happy to send you some coin.

Respect.

AAA address : AGMMfgjUshq9WrMcMVejFSTd9kUt39zLAz
ss1980

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:29:39 PM

Respect.

AAA address : AGMMfgjUshq9WrMcMVejFSTd9kUt39zLAz

Just sent you a test transaction. Send me links to your posts about AAA COIN, will be happy to send much more.
Need votes:
ICO listing: https://icotracker.net/listqueue
C-CEX exchange listing: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=aaa
Bobowawa

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:27:17 PM

I have always been respected by enterprising people. Especially a sharp move with mining. I wish you success!

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:33:42 PM

Are men richer? but how can this project make me richer? In what sector will this project be developed?
ss1980

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 04:37:56 PM

Are men richer? but how can this project make me richer? In what sector will this project be developed?

Your kids words hit a cord with me. Thank k you for that.
Send me your AAA coin wallet address, I'll send you some coin in gratitude.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:41:57 PM

when will you be listing in c-cex exchanger ?
you better Listing in Liqui.io exchanger , or hitBTC or cryptopia

If you listing on exchanger C-CEX , believe me , your coin its so hard for raise .

ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 05:52:40 AM

If you listing on exchanger C-CEX , believe me , your coin its so hard for raise .

Thank you kindly for your advice. I applied with several altcoin exchanges. The process with C-CEX has gone further than with others. It is an ongoing process.
Following your advice, I have also applied with the exchanges that you suggested.

P.S. Send me your AAA COIN wallet address, I'll be happy to send you some coin in gratitude.
ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 05:59:06 AM

FYI - Cryptopia wants $23,000 USD to list a coin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: