Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app  (Read 10276 times)
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:49:24 AM

We're proudly announcing that couple of hours ago we've surpassed 1 million EUR in contributions!

congratulations moneyrebel. that is a good amount. but how much you are aiming for your presale?
and can you help me like giving me the link for your bounty campaign please.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3286

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:05:57 AM

Is there any minimum for investment to become token holder and get benefit from MoneyRebel in the future. I understand that you must have special convenience for big investors, you raise the big amount in preICO for very short time so do you have token holder structure related to the size of investment?
I guess the biggest number of small investors here is, and can help in deciding.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:07:38 PM

Hello, sorry but when I read the whitepaper, it only talks about European countries, will it be also available in some parts of the world? I am from an Asian country and I found it useful to use the app in the future. One more thing, the app is open 24/7 and there are  these "real experts" that will guide us in our finances, will they also be available 24/7?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:57:42 PM

MoneyRebel in the largest finance newspaper/news portal in Slovenia.

https://pro.finance.si/MF/8861127/Pozor-revolucija-pri-upravljanju-vasega-denarja-Prihaja-Money-Rebel

ofelia25

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:19:36 PM

https://pro.finance.si/MF/8861127/Pozor-revolucija-pri-upravljanju-vasega-denarja-Prihaja-Money-Rebel

This a great news! I hope we can have this one in Asian countries since this is very interesting project, and I myself wanted to have this one, since this is very useful.
UrbanSi

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:22:48 PM

Is there any minimum for investment to become token holder and get benefit from MoneyRebel in the future. I understand that you must have special convenience for big investors, you raise the big amount in preICO for very short time so do you have token holder structure related to the size of investment?
I guess the biggest number of small investors here is, and can help in deciding.

There is no minimu to invest, but there is maximum. You can invest maximum 300.000 eur on the time of transaction lookig at bitstamp price.

https://moneyrebel.io - Become Money Rebel NOW!
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:26:59 PM

Hello, sorry but when I read the whitepaper, it only talks about European countries, will it be also available in some parts of the world? I am from an Asian country and I found it useful to use the app in the future. One more thing, the app is open 24/7 and there are  these "real experts" that will guide us in our finances, will they also be available 24/7?

Main target is EU. Wehem we reach some kind of customer basa mybe we can expand to other countries. As you speak of financial advisers - since they must be certified with us, I dont think it wll happen soon with asian market. So like uber is not present in every city, we wont be either. But some parts of alication coul be accesable faster eg. crypto arbitrage.

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:39:40 PM

This a great news! I hope we can have this one in Asian countries since this is very interesting project, and I myself wanted to have this one, since this is very useful.

Oh, what a wonderful picures Smiley

pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:59:57 PM

Main target is EU. Wehem we reach some kind of customer basa mybe we can expand to other countries. As you speak of financial advisers - since they must be certified with us, I dont think it wll happen soon with asian market. So like uber is not present in every city, we wont be either. But some parts of alication coul be accesable faster eg. crypto arbitrage.

I feel this is something you need to look into. My question however is that reading at the introductory page about the platform going to link other platforms such as exchanges, financial advisors and the likes, what are the platforms that your partnership is looking at and what will be the relationship with established brands in the fiat world such as banks and finance houses.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:36:24 PM

We're proudly announcing that couple of hours ago we've surpassed 1 million EUR in contributions!

congratulations moneyrebel. that is a good amount. but how much you are aiming for your presale?
and can you help me like giving me the link for your bounty campaign please.
This is the link to the signature and avatar Campaign of Money Rebel Managed by Yahoo.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243774.0
But it is currently full . Try your luck next week (probably after Friday)

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ghettosuperstar

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:41:05 PM

thanks guys, this ico will be great Smiley

it will be some airdrop too? :-)
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:41:35 PM

I hope when this project succeeds, you can have an expansion to other places because I am seeing it useful for everyone. I understand it will not happen anytime soon but I'm looking forward in the future. For now, I will just gather more info from this project and keep myself updated.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:55:59 PM

I feel this is something you need to look into. My question however is that reading at the introductory page about the platform going to link other platforms such as exchanges, financial advisors and the likes, what are the platforms that your partnership is looking at and what will be the relationship with established brands in the fiat world such as banks and finance houses.

We are currently looking for partnership in direction of AI, marketmaking, debit card processor, and software developement. As of AI we partnered with Jožef Stefan institute https://www.ijs.si/ijsw/V001/JSI (qintelligence http://quintelligence.com/), they are doing AI for Bloomberg, New York Times,.... For marketmaking we partnered with Quantim project https://www.quantumproject.org/. Debit card - Mastercard, and ABC Software developement for developer side http://www.abc-softwaredev.com/

MoneyRebel_Official

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:00:39 PM

Hi, guys!

As you know, at the core of our data/AI effort lies the Kriptel.de arbitrage platform, which finds best opportunities across exchanges! This is how profit is made, and why this is so important for Money Rebel Platform and Smart Mobile Bank.

Here is a description of our co-founder and CTO about how it works, why it is important, and, most of all, how we will upgrade it with the help of Quintelligence, one of the hottest AI labs in Europe! The run a 50+ researcherman/woman team, their commercial references, among others, include Bloomberg, British Telecom, The new York Times, Microsoft Research in Cambridge/UK ...

So, read the post, to learn:
- how it works?
- what is its purpose?
- how it can consistently create 1-3% monthly profit through arbitrage?
- how it looks?
- what is our trading strategy?
- how we make/take the market?
- how we will predict trends with AI?
- why does it have such a funny name :-)

Any questions? Shoot!

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/what-exactly-is-kriptel-de-arbitrage-and-why-such-a-name-f02fbfc6607
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 03:12:55 PM

Hi, guys!

As you know, at the core of our data/AI effort lies the Kriptel.de arbitrage platform, which finds best opportunities across exchanges! This is how profit is made, and why this is so important for Money Rebel Platform and Smart Mobile Bank.

Here is a description of our co-founder and CTO about how it works, why it is important, and, most of all, how we will upgrade it with the help of Quintelligence, one of the hottest AI labs in Europe! The run a 50+ researcherman/woman team, their commercial references, among others, include Bloomberg, British Telecom, The new York Times, Microsoft Research in Cambridge/UK ...

So, read the post, to learn:
- how it works?
- what is its purpose?
- how it can consistently create 1-3% monthly profit through arbitrage?
- how it looks?
- what is our trading strategy?
- how we make/take the market?
- how we will predict trends with AI?
- why does it have such a funny name :-)

Any questions? Shoot!

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/what-exactly-is-kriptel-de-arbitrage-and-why-such-a-name-f02fbfc6607

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 03:18:09 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 03:37:03 PM by UrbanSi

Hello, sorry but when I read the whitepaper, it only talks about European countries, will it be also available in some parts of the world? I am from an Asian country and I found it useful to use the app in the future. One more thing, the app is open 24/7 and there are  these "real experts" that will guide us in our finances, will they also be available 24/7?

I hope when this project succeeds, you can have an expansion to other places because I am seeing it useful for everyone. I understand it will not happen anytime soon but I'm looking forward in the future. For now, I will just gather more info from this project and keep myself updated.

Some part of app can be made worldwide quite soon, like crypto arbitrage, so stay tuned.

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 03:23:14 PM

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:09:47 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 02:09:59 AM by rodel caling

wow this is a great news bro money rebel apps platform soon rising worldwide thanks for sharing your wonderfull news.
malcolml4

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:58:43 AM

Do professional finance and blockchain combine?The first time I heard this concept, but the world is no cash in the future, perhaps wealth is will focus on investment management, coupled with the AI automation investments, all the tedious operation to the AI, only need you can order, wealth management from now on is a simple, believe this day will come soon.
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:16:05 AM

Do professional finance and [Suspicious link removed]bine?The first time I heard this concept, but the world is no cash in the future, perhaps wealth is will focus on investment management, coupled with the AI automation investments, all the tedious operation to the AI, only need you can order, wealth management from now on is a simple, believe this day will come soon.

I thing before all folks will go to blockchain there will be market for this app. But we are not a dinosaur, I'm 100% sure we will adapt as quickly as possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: