Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:51:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app  (Read 10273 times)
ofelia25

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:43:15 PM

It is really important that the team are experts in what they are doing just like the team here, so I strongly agree with their vision to lead mobile platform for financial services, so no need to hesitate to invest here as it will be useful to everyone especially today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:51:18 PM

The idea of this project is pretty good and I am confident enough you will raise alot of funds. Also the manager you have chosen for promoting Money Rebel is the best manager you could possibly find . You might have yourself seen the efforts taken by him to help promote money rebel .
i agreed on that..having best manager is the better way to promote money rebel..coz the credibility it self sometimes help the promotion to be trusted and functional for  the campaign and project.long live Money Rebel.

gotmilk_ (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:08:51 PM

We're proudly announcing that couple of hours ago we've surpassed 1 million EUR in contributions!

Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:25:16 PM

We're proudly announcing that couple of hours ago we've surpassed 1 million EUR in contributions!

That's a goodnews after reading the whitepaper i had no doubt this project will be successfull. We will be able to access our crypto and fiat account on the app

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:38:16 AM

Indeed a good news! Congratulations for surpassing 1 million Euro. I hope this project will be a success because it offers a very great way to manage our money for both crypto and fiats through this REBELlious app. I also agree with other commenters about releasing a demo soon about this platform so potential users will be able to see how it works.
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:53:05 AM

1 Million Euro nice call at pre ICO level. really good news MONEY REBEL PLATFORM.seems project will be success.
May I know the total market cap?
and Tokens set aside for ICO.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

You did mention in your whitepaper that currently few investors have tried your program and your first client made like 11% profit my question is when your full app get's released will it be regulated or will you provide any sort of securities because money will be used.
Plus you claim to help us manage our funds what are your fees and as a token holder what benefits will we actually get. Lastly why do you require 40% of the total supply you are already raising funds i feel it should be reduced to 20% rather than 40%.

You are reffering to our crypto arbitage. Since arbitrage is just exchangin currencies, there is no need for regulation if we do it in name of our company. And then with profits we will buy back tokens.

Manage means many things, if you are reffering to portfolio management, there will be fees depends of the package selected. As a token holder you get free acount, free transactions, depends on goal reached, free mobile bank, buybacks from 25% of company profits so gain in value. And yes we know this is not pump and dump project.

"Lastly why do you require 40% of the total supply you are already raising funds i feel it should be reduced to 20% rather than 40%." Sorry I don't understand this question, what 40% are you reffering to?
Only buyback is what we get for investing no divident nothing. Seriously i mean you are expecting us to help you raise funds and as a token holder all we get it a uncertain buy back program and you over there earning profits from our funds.
About 40% i was referring to token supply in your whitepaper you are also retaining 40% of the supply why is so much required when you are getting the required funds.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:31:32 AM

happy to see that great project like this are being supported by lots of investors with their hard earned money. personally i put some small amount of my coins to support this project cause I believe this project is going to the moon
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:06:12 AM

Good to hear that you've already surpassed 1,000,000+ EUR before the pre ICO ends

rodel caling

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:09:17 AM

PREICO is open NOW!

This is how you can participate and receive the 15% preico bonus.

Please note, the preico is limited to 8 mio EUR, of that 4 mio EUR fiat money, and 4 mio eur cryptocurrency.

Here are the details:

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/the-big-mystery-unveiled-how-to-contribute-to-the-money-rebel-pre-ico-and-receive-a-15-bonus-abf6b61b8efe

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our Telegram chat group: t.me/moneyrebel

Best!

people try to unedrstand about moneyrebel how to invest and encourage to join for this project to become profitable for your future.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:24:54 AM

It is really important that the team are experts in what they are doing just like the team here, so I strongly agree with their vision to lead mobile platform for financial services, so no need to hesitate to invest here as it will be useful to everyone especially today.
expertise is the key to success,as we believe that money rebel is just a step away to succeed.with the manager and team that they produced i strongly believe in this project to progress

UrbanSi

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:36:59 AM

Thank you all for this comments. We are real people behind real project, experts in each field.

https://moneyrebel.io - Become Money Rebel NOW!
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3170

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:49:42 AM

PREICO is open NOW!

Please note, the preico is limited to 8 mio EUR, of that 4 mio EUR fiat money, and 4 mio eur cryptocurrency.

Here are the details:

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/the-big-mystery-unveiled-how-to-contribute-to-the-money-rebel-pre-ico-and-receive-a-15-bonus-abf6b61b8efe

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our Telegram chat group: t.me/moneyrebel

Best!

people try to unedrstand about moneyrebel how to invest and encourage to join for this project to become profitable for your future.

Hm, why you have limited preICO?
Is not it the interest to gather as much as possible for comfortable work?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:59:11 AM

Wow! Congratulations! I knew that money rebel will succeed. I'm hoping that it's success will continue and more of the investors will show their interest to it because money rebel offers a good platform for financial services and the people in its team are experts.
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:00:48 AM

PREICO is open NOW!

Here are the details:

Best!

Hm, why you have limited preICO?
Is not it the interest to gather as much as possible for comfortable work?

So everyone can participate. Eg, we can't sell all tokens in preico, and for ico there wouldnt be anything left.

rodel caling

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:00:25 AM

Thank you all for this comments. We are real people behind real project, experts in each field.

thank you for your trust mate we all here for the money rebel how to be successful and you can invite also with your friend about the money rebel PREICO thanks again and hoping to your respond refer this project to your friend.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:11:19 AM

thank you for your trust mate we all here for the money rebel how to be successful and you can invite also with your friend about the money rebel PREICO thanks again and hoping to your respond refer this project to your friend.
That is true because we wanted to make a real project like this one to last. So we will continue promote money rebel for all people without any doubt. We should never missed an opportunity such as this one.

Watch out for this SPACE!
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:52:48 AM

A unique breakthrough deserves a successful ico
With a reliable mission and an enormous allocation of supplies, many will be implementing this system
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:07:14 PM

A unique breakthrough deserves a successful ico
With a reliable mission and an enormous allocation of supplies, many will be implementing this system

I can say only that interest for our project is also from banking sector, not only from individual investors.

JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:10:57 PM

Wow! Congratulations! I knew that money rebel will succeed. I'm hoping that it's success will continue and more of the investors will show their interest to it because money rebel offers a good platform for financial services and the people in its team are experts.
We already expect this achievement since we have a great team behind this project, can't wait to see outcome in the coming days ahead. Congratulations in advance money rebel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: