Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app  (Read 10276 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:35:25 PM

This is a good start to read:

Fiat adviser in crypto world? Money Rebel!

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/fiat-adviser-in-crypto-world-money-rebel-4b4b6de35e48

thanks for sharing again this information for the money rebel and for the people getting another knowledge about the this project.
UrbanSi

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 06:43:07 PM

hi dev, do you have bounty campaing? If you have, please give me link to the campaign, because search in bitcointalk no results(  Thanks!

HI, will give you link as soon as it starts

https://moneyrebel.io - Become Money Rebel NOW!
leykow

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:17:34 PM

Where can I check how many MRP will I receive?
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:27:35 PM

When ICO starts you will get your dashboard.

rodel caling

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:23:53 PM

don't worry the ICO start nearly just patience
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:03:09 PM

We're proudly announcing that couple of hours ago we've surpassed 1 million EUR in contributions!

congratulations moneyrebel. that is a good amount. but how much you are aiming for your presale?
and can you help me like giving me the link for your bounty campaign please.
This campaign income are looking good, this is only the start of increasing fund of money rebel. Good job manager I hope that this campaign will become more successful. I'm looking for the another updates of money rebel income, I was sure that this coming week more investors are encouraging to join and invest a lot.
rodel caling

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:35:30 PM

We're proudly announcing that couple of hours ago we've surpassed 1 million EUR in contributions!

congratulations moneyrebel. that is a good amount. but how much you are aiming for your presale?
and can you help me like giving me the link for your bounty campaign please.
This campaign income are looking good, this is only the start of increasing fund of money rebel. Good job manager I hope that this campaign will become more successful. I'm looking for the another updates of money rebel income, I was sure that this coming week more investors are encouraging to join and invest a lot.

yes sir this project are very exciting project and this is another good project  from the great reputable manager sir yahoo so no doubt to become successful of money rebel apps.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:57:21 AM

Wow this is a good exposure for money rebel platform. This project is really one of the best and promising on these days. I can't read the article since it's written locally, can someone here translate it so that I can read that interesting article on the mos popular TV station in Slovenia?

The team behind this project really put a great effort to expand their way of advertising and exposing their ICO. I also believe that the more people will be curious about your platform when they see and read this article. Even though I didn't understand a single word but I know the content will attract more people to learn about this project. Keep it up.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:50:25 AM

Wow this is a good exposure for money rebel platform. This project is really one of the best and promising on these days. I can't read the article since it's written locally, can someone here translate it so that I can read that interesting article on the mos popular TV station in Slovenia?

The team behind this project really put a great effort to expand their way of advertising and exposing their ICO. I also believe that the more people will be curious about your platform when they see and read this article. Even though I didn't understand a single word but I know the content will attract more people to learn about this project. Keep it up.

Yes advertising in different kind of way is very helpful when you are having an ICO and team really nailed it. Its obvious that they are giving their 100% effort for MONEYREBEL to be successful.
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:33:30 AM

Today new big blog is comming out, about all the benefits of supportig our project, stay tuned!

rodel caling

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:28:09 AM

Today new big blog is comming out, about all the benefits of supportig our project, stay tuned!

good news this is the most awaiting from everyone,

from the money rebel dev's group and staff thank you.
rodel caling

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:01:02 AM

I do not wait to witness the success of this project, and luckily that i am part of this project even only in signature campaign i think it would be a big help to promote the project. And after i received my salary in my regular job i start to invest in this project because i feel the success of this project.

just patience and wait the announcement of the dev's teams the success of this project are also the success of all money rebel participant team.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:01:42 PM

Rebel vehicle spotted on the road.

What a nice car, great design with the logo of great project. It is ok to used the money rebel logo as my designed in my own car? I need the permission of the dev it also help to promote this project in my place.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:31:19 PM

I do not wait to witness the success of this project, and luckily that i am part of this project even only in signature campaign i think it would be a big help to promote the project. And after i received my salary in my regular job i start to invest in this project because i feel the success of this project.

just patience and wait the announcement of the dev's teams the success of this project are also the success of all money rebel participant team.
In just few weeks this project has collect more investment even dev not yet announce i  feel the great success of this project and i am now congratulate this project and all particpants for the success.
btc78

Activity: 2548
Merit: 216

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:37:24 PM

cant wait for the next update regarding rebellious project,REBELdoeant mean just for Trouble..now its a rebelious success.LOL

JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:47:20 PM

In just few weeks this project has collect more investment even dev not yet announce i  feel the great success of this project and i am now congratulate this project and all particpants for the success.
I feel great also that I have been part of the success of this project, I knew it from the start that is why I never hesitate to join this team.
Congratulations MoneyRebel and team!
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:06:06 PM

I feel great also that I have been part of the success of this project, I knew it from the start that is why I never hesitate to join this team.
Congratulations MoneyRebel and team!
I am so excited also for the dev teams announcement what this project has come so far. Great to see that this has been one of the best team we have and a manager that is truly honorable, hoping for the continue success of this project.
livingfree

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:50:34 PM

Can't wait to see it I'm tuning in with every update of money rebel platform is going to show to the public. I want to be part of the rebellious future. And for those people that are waiting for the ICO starts
ICO will start in...
21 days 04 hours 10 min 51 sec
A lot of exciting things are about to come, I don't know but this makes me excited to see the great success of this project.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3286

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:23:12 PM

Where can we find updated info about how much funds MOneyRebel raised until now? I did not find on MR website.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:21:26 AM

Where can we find updated info about how much funds MOneyRebel raised until now? I did not find on MR website.

In preico we didnt plan to have live counter, so we publish this every couple of days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: