Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app  (Read 10273 times)
UrbanSi

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:34:34 AM

When will pre sale end, when will main ICO end? Thanks

Presale ends 8.11. ico ends 28.11.

https://moneyrebel.io - Become Money Rebel NOW!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:07:49 AM

I actually like the idea of this mobile platform for finance services. It'll be easier for customers to ask for advices thus transacting would be easier as well. It is an innovative design and I think would be productive because most people now are using their mobile phones as a one stop shop, almost paying anything using their mobile phones so I'm pretty sure this project would work out fine once ICO ends.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:15:55 AM

Also i must to say good job for whitepaper, very profesional.
Is it MR platform already finished or is still in development phase? I am curious i would like to try if there any demo

No there is no demo of new app yet.

I hope the dev will released a demo it would be great if we can test it and try if it works out fine since this platform is very useful for us who are in crypto and I think this will start to attract people that are not into crypto and want to use their mobile phones for their banking transactions.
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:20:04 AM

I actually like the idea of this mobile platform for finance services. It'll be easier for customers to ask for advices thus transacting would be easier as well. It is an innovative design and I think would be productive because most people now are using their mobile phones as a one stop shop, almost paying anything using their mobile phones so I'm pretty sure this project would work out fine once ICO ends.

Thank you.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:27:51 AM

the total supply is very much, it seems to be an interesting long-term project to follow, the price is also very good, I want to see the progress of this thread, hopefully this project can grow well

It is that much but look on those alt coins that much supply like ETH. What's good about money rebel platform is it does have it's own platform and mobile app. Other projects doesn't have this feature and you don't have to think what will be the road map of MRP since it has it's usage so you have to expect that in the future it will rock the coin market cap.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:33:04 AM

this is an interesting ico, and this we can use as a more practical transaction tool in the future, if possible this project requires a campaign on youtube social media please contact pm
I hope this project can last long
thank you
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:34:30 AM

Is it MR platform already finished or is still in development phase? I am curious i would like to try if there any demo

I hope the dev will released a demo it would be great if we can test it and try if it works out fine since this platform is very useful for us who are in crypto and I think this will start to attract people that are not into crypto and want to use their mobile phones for their banking transactions.

As soon as new app will be avaliable we'll go public, but unfortunately not in the preico/ico pahase. Development of new platform will begin as soon as first miestone will be hit.

staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:40:24 AM

I am actually quite shocked that this topic is not receiving more attention than it is. With being partnered with quantum I would have assumed alot more interest. Maybe there are so many Shit ICOs and airdrops going on, it's hard for a legit project to get any attention.

I agree but we know by now the ICO pump scams get the most attention , legit projects must work harder so we must work harder.

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:56:04 AM

Harder Better Faster Stronger Wink

staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:06:27 PM

We are preping an announcment on current preICO stage funding. Stay tuned.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:24:34 PM

I like the product features of this campaign, I'm sure that many investors were attracted. I believe that promoting of this project is not hard to do, also you have a good choice in picking manager of this campaign. Because Yahoo is one of the most trusted signature campaign manager. I believe that this project will gonna be successful, I'm willing to help promoting this project.
klavcryp

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:44:13 PM

Thanks for great ICO.
Harder Better Faster Stronger Wink

go MRP)
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:55:03 PM

I like the product features of this campaign, I'm sure that many investors were attracted. I believe that promoting of this project is not hard to do, also you have a good choice in picking manager of this campaign. Because Yahoo is one of the most trusted signature campaign manager. I believe that this project will gonna be successful, I'm willing to help promoting this project.

Agree on that about Yahoo.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3173

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:46:37 PM

As soon as new app will be avaliable we'll go public, but unfortunately not in the preico/ico pahase. Development of new platform will begin as soon as first miestone will be hit.

It will be fine for you to hear user experience about your app. There we have few similar platform where users need to attend a course "how to use". It must be a simple for use but secure, It's always a challenge for development.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:54:07 PM

It will be fine for you to hear user experience about your app. There we have few similar platform where users need to attend a course "how to use". It must be a simple for use but secure, It's always a challenge for development.

Actually half of budget for development will go into user experience.

ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:14:41 PM

The idea of this project is pretty good and I am confident enough you will raise alot of funds. Also the manager you have chosen for promoting Money Rebel is the best manager you could possibly find . You might have yourself seen the efforts taken by him to help promote money rebel .

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:51:35 PM

I am actually quite shocked that this topic is not receiving more attention than it is. With being partnered with quantum I would have assumed alot more interest. Maybe there are so many Shit ICOs and airdrops going on, it's hard for a legit project to get any attention.
That's true, the first page of ANN section is filled with the shit ICOs and the big topics it's painful to read through all the topics to find a good project.
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:53:53 PM

That's true, the first page of ANN section is filled with the shit ICOs and the big topics it's painful to read through all the topics to find a good project.

Unortunately some truth in that.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:58:21 PM

The idea of this project is pretty good and I am confident enough you will raise alot of funds. Also the manager you have chosen for promoting Money Rebel is the best manager you could possibly find . You might have yourself seen the efforts taken by him to help promote money rebel .
We do have the great team for this ICO and a trusted manager that will surely promote this campaign and project, so I am sure that a lot of investors out there will not doubt to invest here as it has a complete package.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:03:38 PM

Unortunately some truth in that.
Maybe some other posters are just blind to see what is the real ICo, they were just after what is being paid to them not considering the REAL project that they should promote.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: