Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNCMiner Sell order#  (Read 14981 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 06:42:01 PM

Hi all,

I'm among the first 500 at swedish miner company knc. I'm having second thoughts about this large investment. What price would you guys think I would get if I sold my order#/place in queue?

Please check the seller's SHILL date prior to following through with any purchase.

Name:   ridgeback
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   April 28, 2013, 11:08:52 AM
Last Active:   Today at 09:07:45 AM
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 06:43:01 PM

Hi all,

I'm among the first 500 at swedish miner company knc. I'm having second thoughts about this large investment. What price would you guys think I would get if I sold my order#/place in queue?

I am in the first #50. Pre orders for KNC aint worth shit.

Please check the seller's SHILL date prior to following through with any purchase.

Name:   jeroenn13
Date Registered:   April 08, 2013, 09:36:28 AM
Last Active:   Today at 12:00:28 PM
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 06:45:25 PM

Your place is only worth something if you have already paid. 
The order you'll get your unit is determined by when you send them money - so... if you have not paid, then a number from a contact form doesn't have much value.  Undecided

Hi, Actually this is NOT true

We will open up the order books soon and give everyone a chance to pay for their preorder (7 days), We will then ship them based on the preorder registration number, not when the order was paid for

as long as the order is paid for within the 7 days we will honor the queue placement. if you pay on day 8 you will simply enter the queue from the back

I hope this helps

if you do sell your order number all I will need is an email from both parties and I will do the rest, they will get your queue placement. it can’t however be for more than your registered amount of boxes and we will not split preorders into multiplies

Sam@kncminer.com

Name:   kncminer
Date Registered:   April 07, 2013, 03:18:32 PM
Last Active:   Today at 12:06:28 PM
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 06:46:43 PM

If someone would be willing to buy my ranking or partner, I have 2XX (first quarter). Send me a private msg to do so.

Also PM if you are interested.
Order ID under #50 of the first 500.

Name:   Mats8500
Date Registered:   March 30, 2013, 01:21:04 PM
Last Active:   May 31, 2013, 04:00:16 PM
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 06:48:01 PM

If someone would be willing to buy my ranking or partner, I have 2XX (first quarter). Send me a private msg to do so.

Also PM if you are interested.
Order ID under #50 of the first 500.

Name:   jeroenn13
Date Registered:   April 08, 2013, 09:36:28 AM
Last Active:   Today at 12:00:28 PM
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 06:49:03 PM

Hello,

i have to sell 2 order IDs between
530 and 540 for the first 500 KNC miners. PM me. Escrow through "John" is possible.

Name:   idee2013
Date Registered:   May 07, 2013, 03:49:42 PM
Last Active:   Today at 12:14:32 PM
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 06:50:17 PM

I have some very nice low order number ( below 100)  from 1st batch let me know if you are interested  Smiley

Name:   kevcoins
Date Registered:   April 10, 2013, 06:09:34 AM
Last Active:   Today at 11:31:54 AM
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 06:51:17 PM

I have an order under 100 as well..  i might take a chance with these guys..  can't be worse than the guys who bought BFLs last summer

<possibly not relative>
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 06:52:09 PM

Your place is only worth something if you have already paid.  
The order you'll get your unit is determined by when you send them money - so... if you have not paid, then a number from a contact form doesn't have much value.  Undecided

Hi, Actually this is NOT true

We will open up the order books soon and give everyone a chance to pay for their preorder (7 days), We will then ship them based on the preorder registration number, not when the order was paid for

as long as the order is paid for within the 7 days we will honor the queue placement. if you pay on day 8 you will simply enter the queue from the back

I hope this helps

if you do sell your order number all I will need is an email from both parties and I will do the rest, they will get your queue placement. it can’t however be for more than your registered amount of boxes and we will not split preorders into multiplies

Sam@kncminer.com

Thanks Sam,

My pre-order number is less than 40.  Anyone wants to buy my order, please send me or post your offer.  

Thank you,
Peter

<possibly not relative>
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 06:53:09 PM

Same deal, order 17* for first 500.

I don't have the nerve to follow ASIC progress all Summer.

Escrow is fine until KnC confirms transfer.

<possibly not relative>
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 06:55:10 PM

Actually I think of it differently

What annoys me more than anything is people on eBay/or here selling pre orders for boxes. When the person buying has no chance of actually knowing if the box will ever arrive at his/her door because the original company doesn't allow a change of shipping address,

There is enough scamming in this industry already. I do not want to see our boxes or queue placements being used at all to scam anyone out of money and if i can spend a few minutes to fight that I will.

If this offends anyone then so be it. I would rather that than have you lose your coins to someone who claims to have a queue placement, or a full pre order who in actual fact does not.

After payments are made and the queue does indeed become longer. We know that queue trading is gong to happen and as we cant stop it the best we can do is try to make sure no one gets scammed.

Sam

Defends their action!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 06:57:29 PM

Thank god I hit the preorder button about 50 times. So who wants positions < #300? 3BTC each.

On the fence with this guy:

Name:   plasmoske
Date Registered:   February 22, 2013, 06:19:24 AM
Last Active:   Today at 08:07:21 AM
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 07:01:13 PM

I may have some units available do contact me as early as possible. first come first serve. PM me please.

Name:   eve
Date Registered:   May 29, 2013, 07:34:42 PM
Last Active:   Today at 12:42:37 PM
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:03:38 PM

Phinnaeus you loon, where's the beef if they accept credit card payment?! You're protected.

You're going nuts with this nonsense.

My phone pings me with each response, well did, I'm changing that now. It's Saturday, get some fresh air ffs.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 07:06:27 PM

All sellers of KNCMiner pre-order queues should expect to see the same if I expect them to be shills.

Phinneus you loon, where's the beef if they accept credit card payment?! You're protected.

We're talking about the sale of pre-order queue numbers by bitcoiners to other bitcoiners via Bitcoin, and not the sales that have yet to take place on KNC's site for the actual mining rigs.

Big difference!
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:09:31 PM

All sellers of KNCMiner pre-order queues should expect to see the same if I expect them to be shills.

Phinneus you loon, where's the beef if they accept credit card payment?! You're protected.

We're talking about the sale of pre-order queue numbers by bitcoiners to other bitcoiners via Bitcoin, and not the sales that have yet to take place on KNC's site for the actual mining rigs.

Big difference!

Well yes then personally I'd wait until we see an ASIC for all parties. You'd be able to sell you pre-order for a great deal more once a prototype is confirmed and verified!

Twh

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:13:07 PM

Well yes then personally I'd wait until we see an ASIC for all parties. You'd be able to sell you pre-order for a great deal more once a prototype is confirmed and verified!
You can't do that, your order turns invalid if you don't pay within 7 days of the pre-orders opening, which is another really shitty decision on KnCMiner's end. That said, don't give him attention, this is clear shitposting now.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:17:44 PM

You can't do that, your order turns invalid if you don't pay within 7 days of the pre-orders opening, which is another really shitty decision on KnCMiner's end. That said, don't give him attention, this is clear shitposting now.

No I meant for resale. Pay by credit card for maximal first-hand buyer protection. Check with your bank w.r.t. what they offer your card purchases.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 07:21:54 PM

Hell, Sam should just take the bitcoins from the buyer of the pre-order queue position, putting the seller's pre-order in the new buyer's name, then give a receipt.
Twh

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:28:25 PM

No I meant for resale. Pay by credit card for maximal first-hand buyer protection. Check with your bank w.r.t. what they offer your card purchases.
Oh, yes, but most people don't have the $7k (or $9k with VAT) to actually register the order. Indeed the first units will probably be worth at least twice their price. If they actually manage to ship a large amount though, they will quickly lose value.
Edit, on top of that, the credit card only covers you for 120 days if I interpreted what was posted earlier right. If they start accepting payments this month, that will still barely cover the current estimated shipping date, if you don't have an order in the first 500, then it won't cover it entirely. That's assuming they won't be late, which is just unrealistic, no matter how often they claim they won't be; it's just a matter of "how much".
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: