Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PIVX price  (Read 2147 times)
coinsensus (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:54:39 AM

Hi everybody, this is my first topic. I'm wondering why the PIVX price has not risen since the China crisis. More or less all the other major coins have resumed their run but that's not the case of PIVX. This is very strange to me because I think that PIVX should be one of the most valuable coins today available in terms of tech and developement structure. what's happening to PIVX  Huh

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ Nov 10th, 2017 ]   ★ @75 Cents in Stage 2 ★
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinsensus (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:37:38 AM

What the F**K is happening to PIVX??? And yet they've just updated a lot of features... Zerocoin protocol... etc.. This is the best crypto tech available ! The best developement equipe... The price is ridicolously low!

Android Wallet Available in 9 Languages

The Core Desktop Wallets and Android Wallets are also being translated for users, with the Android Wallet now available in 9 languages! Check here to see all languages available and ones that are still in-progress. At time of writing, available languages include Czech, Dutch, Finnish, German, Korean, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, with French nearly completed.

PIVX Added to Multiple New Exchanges
PIVX has been added to Buyucoin.com, an Indian Exchange, marking our first exchange in that country, as well as listings on coinroom.com, and crypto-bridge.org.  You can also easily buy, sell or exchange PIVX with the Coinomi Wallet on Android using built-in Changelly support.

PIVXSports - Soccer Team Rocking their Jerseys

As noted last newsletter, PIVX is now sponsoring sports teams. The team has received their jerseys (check them out below) and are already starting to put out some videos showing them off, and anyone watching the NIKE Playarena League in Warsaw will see them in action. Here's a quick video showing off their jerseys.

DEVELOPMENT
PIVX released some features upcoming on the Q4 Roadmap, so let’s review!

Android Wallet Performance Improvements
The android wallet is already live, but is considered a Beta release, and will continue to be improved with major UI updates, additional features, and performance improvements through the end of the year. More info to be shared on any new features once available.

Zerocoin Protocol To Launch + Crypographer Joined Team
Zerocoin Protocol is going live in Q4 and anyone is welcome to help test the open invite Beta, or check out this video demo which shows the process of minting and spending with Zerocoin.  Please join the #libzero slack channel if interested to test it out for yourself. Additionally, a professional cryptographer has joined the team to review the implementation, and to help design the next iteration of protocol improvements to be even more efficient and secure.

New iOS Wallet Release
An iOS Wallet implementation is also going to be in development by our developer @furszy, who worked on the Android Wallet, so expect it to have near-parity to the current Android wallet out today.  It is unclear if this would be available in the App Store at launch but will be a monumental step forward as it gives PIVX coverage on the two most popular mobile OS's.

Multi-Sig UI Integration
Multi-sig wallets are already available today but only through the command line.  This upgrade will provide users an interface to control the feature, which will be a welcome addition to making it easier than ever to secure user’s wallets from malicious entities. More info about on the forum proposal here.

Ledger Hardware Wallet Integration
Last issue, we mentioned that hardware wallets were in discussion. We're excited to share that Ledger Integration will be available this fall, likely Mid-Late October, with the timing mostly dependent on the Ledger team’s integration work.  Staking while holding off-line funds is not possible, but compatibility for holding Masternode collateral is both possible and planned to be supported in the near future. Additionally, Customized Ledger Nano's are coming early next year, so if you're interested to get your own PIVX branded Ledger, please reply back and let us know. Image below is a work-in-progress of the design.

COMMUNITY
PIVX Tipbot available on Reddit

The PIVXTipBot likely to be implemented into PIVX Reddit, so users can tip PIV to one another through comments. Proposal here.

Upcoming Events + Conferences

Checkout the PIVXCrypto group on meetup.com. Upcoming meetup in Aachen, Germany.

PIVX will be represented at the WebSummit November 6-9th. Additionally there is a proposal to have PIVX fund a convention representation initiative in Q4. Take a look here for the proposal details.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:12:58 AM

Rising now.  PIVX is a sleeping giant.  People really have no clue. 

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
coinsensus (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:21:51 PM

Rising now.  PIVX is a sleeping giant.  People really have no clue. 
Yes, I totally agree.

DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:42:00 PM

Pivx has a good price now
its hyped by the community and has a strong marketing
but its not everything in cryptoworld =[
RelBunny

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:25:26 PM

Hi everybody, this is my first topic. I'm wondering why the PIVX price has not risen since the China crisis. More or less all the other major coins have resumed their run but that's not the case of PIVX. This is very strange to me because I think that PIVX should be one of the most valuable coins today available in terms of tech and developement structure. what's happening to PIVX  Huh

As a rule of a thumb: if you like the project, if you see the potential, then wonder no more. Instead, buy (or if you already have, buy more). Use the opportunity to buy at the low price whenever you see situations like this one was.

Whenever I see a coin which I consider strong, lagging with the price when others already went up, I try to profit from it, because there is a high probability that it will join the uptrend very soon. Either that, or I need to reasess my knowledge and dig a bit deeper into why I was wrong, in which case, again, I can only take something good out of it. Smiley
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:35:16 PM

PIVX is not pump and dump coin, so you should increase your patience on it.
don't worry i believe this coin is one of the best coin on crypto world at this moment with a huge potential in the future

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:38:42 PM

IS PIVX much better than AEON?
joae1975

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:01:32 PM

Well with zerocoin protocol coining out today, it’s looking good in that department.  PIVX is easy to use.  It has the community backing.  You can stake coins or run a masternode.  No mining, which is great!  A good crypto shouldnt need mining imho.  That’s where ETH is going.  PIVX will skyrock.

B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:04:02 PM

pivx does 0 advertisement in this forum, of course a lot of people have still no idea about it. joining the pivx slack is an eye opener how big it really is...

And soon the final release wallet will be adopted by all exchanges...

will see...

Well with zerocoin protocol coining out today, it’s looking good in that department.  PIVX is easy to use.  It has the community backing.  You can stake coins or run a masternode.  No mining, which is great!  A good crypto shouldnt need mining imho.  That’s where ETH is going.  PIVX will skyrock.

as soon as the ios wallet is available...

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
joae1975

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:12:24 PM

pivx does 0 advertisement in this forum, of course a lot of people have still no idea about it. joining the pivx slack is an eye opener how big it really is...

And soon the final release wallet will be adopted by all exchanges...

will see...

as soon as the ios wallet is available...
I heard in one of their video's that you'll be able to stake or run a masternode from a hard wallet address.  That's incredible.

Volant

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:14:02 PM

I still need to pick up some PIVX, hoping near the BTC hardfork this hits a bottom.
joae1975

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:25:28 AM

I still need to pick up some PIVX, hoping near the BTC hardfork this hits a bottom.
pivx on sale right now

szesch

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:05:15 AM

I really like the development of Pivx, although it doesn't allow short term profits.
From a technological point of view Pivx is one of the best coins, but still there isn't that much hype around and increase is very constant and healthy.
Recent low is just due to the 2 BTC hard forks. All altcoins suffer from this (don't agree with author at this point). Good opportunity to bulk up your coins.
joae1975

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:02:25 AM

I really like the development of Pivx, although it doesn't allow short term profits.
From a technological point of view Pivx is one of the best coins, but still there isn't that much hype around and increase is very constant and healthy.
Recent low is just due to the 2 BTC hard forks. All altcoins suffer from this (don't agree with author at this point). Good opportunity to bulk up your coins.

Agreed.  It’s way undervalued.  Will be top 10 in time.  I’ve been into crypto since 2013.  I’ve looked at many many coins.  I’m heavy on PIVX.  80% of my portfolio.  I successfully sent a zpiv today to bittrex.  Completely untraceable.   Is a matter of time.

An.tony

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:10:46 AM

PIVX quietly waiting for the outbreak, perhaps, wake up, has been unable to catch up
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:07:31 AM

Pivx is one of the good coins by now, as it increased from too low to $1 it may be suppressed now by the whale but in the long term it will increase for certain.
coinsensus (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:55:22 AM

In these days, pivx has collapsed again to a value of 2.64 $ (at the time of writing). I'm worried about the many issues that the wallet has met. Many people, like me, still have problems of syncing with the last release 3.0.4. Many have lost PIVs and I am not sure If I've lost too...
I have my .dat bkups but nothing is working. A lot of confusion has arised from PIV to ZPiv auto conversion.
The announcement that the PIVX network was not safe was just visible on their Facebook page and I've noticed it just by chance...
Ahead of this step I fear that PIVX will slowly die...
Despite all these fears I still believe in PIVX because it's an amazing tech, but still not working properly and a little bit difficult to manage.
What do you think? Huh

BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:16:42 AM

In these days, pivx has collapsed again to a value of 2.64 $ (at the time of writing). I'm worried about the many issues that the wallet has met. Many people, like me, still have problems of syncing with the last release 3.0.4. Many have lost PIVs and I am not sure If I've lost too...
I have my .dat bkups but nothing is working. A lot of confusion has arised from PIV to ZPiv auto conversion.
The announcement that the PIVX network was not safe was just visible on their Facebook page and I've noticed it just by chance...
Despite all these fears I still believe in PIVX because it's an amazing tech, but still not working properly and a little bit difficult to manage.
What do you think? Huh

Most crypto-s a little bit difficult to manage. It is a problem for the big market but for now is ok. Pivx as well as many other private coins undervalued right now. It will be much higher in the price after the market becomes more regulate.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
joae1975

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:57:43 AM

What do you think? Huh
During the zPIV conversion, I sent 1 zPIV to bittrex and thought it was lost.  It magically appeared after the 3.0.4 update.  I sent a zPIV after the update and it was sent seamlessly and anonymously.  PIVX will not die, is simply experiencing growing pains.  I'm holding.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: