Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:28:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124102 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:35:02 AM

Hey guys! I decided to invest 40 BTC, this is an amazing project totally worth it. Just I'm a little worried and not sure if it is safe to transfer such a big amount. Is it safe? Are there any additional safety measures I need to take? Thank you!
Wow! That would be great, you did really well because this is a great project and I can assure you will make money in a short time when the ICO is over.
Just follow the necessary instructions and you will be able to invest successfully, if you are not sure with your capacity to understand this, seek some help from a person who have experience in investing ICO project.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Polina Rusyaeva

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:11:04 PM

It all went through pretty quick, just had to wait for 2,5 hours approx. Now what do I do next? You ask to submit ERC-20 compliant wallet, what is it? Shall I withdraw my CRPT immediately?
kupuku

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:14:21 PM

It all went through pretty quick, just had to wait for 2,5 hours approx. Now what do I do next? You ask to submit ERC-20 compliant wallet, what is it? Shall I withdraw my CRPT immediately?
Great news, Polina!!! Thank you for your support!

Please see the link below where you can find info on ERC-20 compliant wallets: https://tokenmarket.net/what-is/ethereum-token-wallets/

You can keep your tokens in your user account for now, but will have to withdraw them before the end of ICO. All necessary insrtuctions will be sent to you via e-mail later.

Please welcome to join our TG chat for live updates: https://t.me/crypterium

Good luck to you and thanks for your support again!

Polina Rusyaeva

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:33:20 PM

Please see the link below where you can find info on ERC-20 compliant wallets: https://tokenmarket.net/what-is/ethereum-token-wallets/

You can keep your tokens in your user account for now, but will have to withdraw them before the end of ICO. All necessary insrtuctions will be sent to you via e-mail later.

Okay, thanks to you too! ICO will last till 13 January, is this right?
kupuku

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:36:07 PM

Okay, thanks to you too! ICO will last till 13 January, is this right?

This is correct. Or when hard cap is reached!
cointldr

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:37:26 PM

Could Swissborg be a competitor to Crypterium? https://cointldr.com/swissborg-ico-report
lukax8

Activity: 1554
Merit: 297

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:49:37 PM

how is the balance on https://crypterium.io/ being lowered? a few hours ago it was over 11mln and now it is 10.2 mln ...

victor br

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:04:22 PM

Is there any kind of buyer protection against frauds in your plans? That is strog point from utrust(a competitor of yours)

Also, ive seen that competitors ( utrust and tenx) dont make use of their own token to pay for transaction fees, so couldent this be a disadventage to you since is much easear to use their plataform as you can pay the fees in any currency? Would this be a barrier for costumer accuisition?
ilss1

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:52:52 PM

Is there any kind of buyer protection against frauds in your plans? That is strog point from utrust(a competitor of yours)

Also, ive seen that competitors ( utrust and tenx) dont make use of their own token to pay for transaction fees, so couldent this be a disadventage to you since is much easear to use their plataform as you can pay the fees in any currency? Would this be a barrier for costumer accuisition?

I am translated the white paper, and  recommended for you , read please ,  your questions  will be solved, in relation to utrust, they want to become more a means of payment than a bank, the two have almost the same optics of vision, but differ in several things.

zaigar.io
victor br

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:52:32 PM

I am translated the white paper, and  recommended for you , read please ,  your questions  will be solved, in relation to utrust, they want to become more a means of payment than a bank, the two have almost the same optics of vision, but differ in several things.

your white paper says " "Every time a person makes a payment, a fee equal to 0.5% of the value of the transaction in CRPT is taken from the CRPT token holder’s account and is burnt as fuel for the transaction." page 17

your web site says" "Users who have no tokens will have to buy CRPT tokens from tokenholders to use Crypterium ultimate banking possibilities. "

So my question is: Ive seen that competitors ( utrust and tenx) dont make use of their own token to pay for transaction fees, so could this be a disadventage to you since is much easear to use their plataform as you can pay the fees in any currency? Would this be a barrier for costumer accuisition?

whyyousoserious

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:33:25 AM

how is the balance on https://crypterium.io/ being lowered? a few hours ago it was over 11mln and now it is 10.2 mln ...

im thinking its the price of the bitcoin went down. total btc raised its 1543.16 and at 6500 per bitcoin its at 10.2 mil.. but if its 7300 per btc. it will be 11mil...but i could be wrong... but i hope im right lol otherwise its gonna be bad...  

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
lukax8

Activity: 1554
Merit: 297

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:25:33 AM

im thinking its the price of the bitcoin went down. total btc raised its 1543.16 and at 6500 per bitcoin its at 10.2 mil.. but if its 7300 per btc. it will be 11mil...but i could be wrong... but i hope im right lol otherwise its gonna be bad...  

Then it is wrong to indicate the balance in dollars, better to indicate it in BTC. In this way they make confusion

2xbit

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:23:50 PM

New post about Crypterium. Like this project! Good luck, guys! http://2xbit.blogspot.co.ke/2017/11/blog-post.html
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:37:41 PM

Hi! Looking forward to being able to use my cryptocurrency for everyday payments.
I have a question (not sure if this has been responded earlier as I have not been able to go over the entire thread yet), but as I was reading the WP I came across a section on your mobile contactless payment (4.1) regarding "This capability possibly extends to ATM cash withdrawals and most other standard banking activities." and then on the Cryptobank functionality section (4.2) about "International transfers to cryptocurrency accounts or bank accounts, including bank cards, without restrictions (other than those applied for anti-money-laundering purposes)".
Does this mean it will be possible to transfer crypto into fiat and then to a standard bank account from the mobile App? How would this and ATM withdrawals work? Thanks!

Hi! I was wondering if anyone from the team had a chance to read my question (with so many comments it may have been missed), or if they could point me to where I could find an answer with more detailed explanation regarding this. I already checked the whitepaper, which is why I am asking those questions. Thanks!
ka11

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:41:32 PM

I spent some reading the Crypterium white paper and here is my understanding(below). i really appreciate the views of the experienced folks out here.

From the viewpoint of a new Crypterium user :

1) No matter how much BTC/ETH/<other supported> coins I've, I need to buy Crypterium credit token for performing transaction in Crypterium system.
2) Even though the transaction cost is 0.5% of the total transaction coin amount, if the Crypterium token value is very fluctuating, I either end up paying a very high or low transaction fee (comparing with the value of original coin used for transaction).

From the view point of an investor who bought token for (long term/short term)profit:

1) If I don't do any transaction in Crypterium system, the only way I will get profit is when the Crypterium token price goes up.
2) For Crypterium company to be successful, it doesn't need Crypterium token to go up in value. These are two orthogonal things.
3) With this ICO, Crypterium is looking to create user base along with getting money to bootstrap the company.

Does these observations make any sense? I'm seeing this ICO more of an invitation for early adapters to the system (with some perks) than an investment.

Also the white paper lacks technical depth (may be that's an okay thing, I'm new here) compared to other white paper such as Stratis and missing many "how to" on various technical capabilities the system offering.

Appreciate your comments!
victor br

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:36:54 PM

I spent some reading the Crypterium white paper and here is my understanding(below). i really appreciate the views of the experienced folks out here.

From the viewpoint of a new Crypterium user :

1) No matter how much BTC/ETH/<other supported> coins I've, I need to buy Crypterium credit token for performing transaction in Crypterium system.
2) Even though the transaction cost is 0.5% of the total transaction coin amount, if the Crypterium token value is very fluctuating, I either end up paying a very high or low transaction fee (comparing with the value of original coin used for transaction).

From the view point of an investor who bought token for (long term/short term)profit:

1) If I don't do any transaction in Crypterium system, the only way I will get profit is when the Crypterium token price goes up.
2) For Crypterium company to be successful, it doesn't need Crypterium token to go up in value. These are two orthogonal things.
3) With this ICO, Crypterium is looking to create user base along with getting money to bootstrap the company.

Does these observations make any sense? I'm seeing this ICO more of an invitation for early adapters to the system (with some perks) than an investment.

Also the white paper lacks technical depth (may be that's an okay thing, I'm new here) compared to other white paper such as Stratis and missing many "how to" on various technical capabilities the system offering.

Appreciate your comments!

those are nice questions and i would like them answered. you can talk to their team from their website, they will answer you in second. when they do please post the answers here, i would really appreciate.
there is a chat on the botton right on the website:)
dont forget to came back here:)
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:34:00 PM

Good afternoon. I saw it on the coinmarket. Crypterium. Is your token already traded?

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Beesst

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:17:50 AM

do you already have a working platform for payments? on which exchanges will be the placement?
Beesst

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:26:45 AM

Of course, such banks will be needed in the future. But how on the legal side will it be the case, under whose Jurisdiction will this bank work? Which court will decide the disputes that will arise?
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:27:59 AM

Good afternoon. I saw it on the coinmarket. Crypterium. Is your token already traded?

I don't see anything about the crypterium in the coinmarketcap. Still, it is in the ICO stage only so we have to wait till ICO completion. After when it exchanges crypterium will list in coin market cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: