Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 125050 times)
Cryptomockingbird

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:59:36 AM

This project has the best support team ever. Good luck guys.
This is so nice of you to say. We really do all we can to provide assistance and guidance to all inquiring users.

Hoping you can confirm all of the Business addresses you have listed on LinkedIn.

The R&D in Estonia is listed as the American Chamber of Commerce in Estonia "Sunny Business Services" http://amcham.ee/sunny-business-services/

The Finance Arm in Cyprus is listed as a Messaging Service "Ventatel" http://ventatele.com/service/en/

Your "International Headquarters" is "coming soon" in the United Arab Emirates; and

Your Leagal Department is listed as a Virtual Office in Los Angeles California at Davinci Real Estate in Texas https://www.davincivirtual.com/loc/us/california/los-angeles-virtual-offices/facility-1393

I am not questioning the business, but surely if you want Investor confidence you would have real business addresses? Or am I missing the point?
Thanks

Don't you think that you should address the questions to other strange companies to which you refer??? Don't discredit yourself with such unsubstantiated analysis.

And the legal department you refer is other company called BlockchainLawGroup which provide escrow service.

And I see you are newcomer. Participating in ICO is not investing
JohnPierson

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:31:40 PM

This project has the best support team ever. Good luck guys.
This is so nice of you to say. We really do all we can to provide assistance and guidance to all inquiring users.

Hoping you can confirm all of the Business addresses you have listed on LinkedIn.

The R&D in Estonia is listed as the American Chamber of Commerce in Estonia "Sunny Business Services" http://amcham.ee/sunny-business-services/

The Finance Arm in Cyprus is listed as a Messaging Service "Ventatel" http://ventatele.com/service/en/

Your "International Headquarters" is "coming soon" in the United Arab Emirates; and

Your Leagal Department is listed as a Virtual Office in Los Angeles California at Davinci Real Estate in Texas https://www.davincivirtual.com/loc/us/california/los-angeles-virtual-offices/facility-1393

I am not questioning the business, but surely if you want Investor confidence you would have real business addresses? Or am I missing the point?
Thanks
We are an international company, some employees work remotely. People constantly move around the world in the search for clients, partners, communicate with colleagues at specialized conferences, etc. For the 21st century - this is absolutely normal, especially for startups - most only need a permanent address to receive mail, the main part of the operations can be done remotely.

At the same time, we have a large office for the dev team in the centre of Moscow, a two-story building in which up to 100 people can work simultaneously. Most of the management decisions are made there and it is used as a gathering place for all team members. The address can be found at https://payqr.ru/. You are welcome to visit us anytime!
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:09:19 PM

$ 12 million has been raised. This is a very good result in the last few weeks, and I hope to see CRTP prices reach $ 10 in 2018, as there are many investors hoping for this altcoin and I'm sure the CRPT will be there a long future ahead

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
victor br

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:06:44 PM

can anyone tell me what are the specific differences from crypterium to Bankera? Because they look more or less the same.

can anybody from crypterium answer me please Smiley?
newlone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:59:18 PM

$ 12 million has been raised. This is a very good result in the last few weeks, and I hope to see CRTP prices reach $ 10 in 2018, as there are many investors hoping for this altcoin and I'm sure the CRPT will be there a long future ahead

Thats indeed a nice amount!
Great to see that they already got this much funding. Really like this project and really hope they succeed!
ShaZ_SZ

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:01:13 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 06:35:18 AM by ShaZ_SZ

If anyone wants to use the referral link for signup.

https://tokensale.crypterium.io/?ref=da21cc74bd3179671b823eb3
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:55:38 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 03:24:36 AM by IMJim

I purchased decent little chunk but trying to withdrawal tokens to the Mist wallet and not familiar with this Etherium network.  Isn't there something you need to do inside Mist to ready the wallet for these tokens, something regarding setting up a contract or something?  Does the Mist wallet require some Etherium in order to function and receive these tokens, as suggested during the install of Mist?

Sorry for such novice questions but nothing is your instructions to cover this.

Thanks!

Edit:  Also, is this Mist wallet cool to use right now?  Seems many people, myself included, are having troubles getting the thing to fully sync.  Makes me a bit nervous to use but want to handle with a Windows wallet.
akbarharyadi8

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:53:43 AM

Great to see that they already got this much funding. Really like this project and really hope they succeed!
it is true because from the beginning of this project has been very interesting attention. and I am confident that this project will be of great interest to many investors.
}{uNdd

Activity: 266

Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:25:22 AM

i saw the video about the beta payment ,
its looks great, fast and smooth transaction,
i wish CRPT no only for europe but asia also ,
THX!

kupuku

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:55:07 AM

Thanks for your support and feedback!
kupuku

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:01:10 AM

can anyone tell me what are the specific differences from crypterium to Bankera? Because they look more or less the same.

Most of competing services develop cryptopayment wallets. That’s great for sure, but Crypterium it’s not just a multicurrency wallet. We develop a set of products for customers and  merchants.

Crypterium develops Credit subtoken, a unique decentralised lending solution for customers. Since the team has strong and approved expertise in acquiring we plan to develop cryptobanking solutions for merchants.

We wish the best of luck to the colleagues developing fintech services. Together we will create an integrated infrastructure for blockchain economy.

The one more important difference is the status of Crypterium token. CRPT token is the utility token. That means CRPT token represents an unit of service, not a share of a business. Thus, it has low legal risks unlike sec tokens.
kupuku

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:03:09 AM

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Welcome to join us in TG chat:
https://t.me/crypterium
kupuku

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:09:46 AM

I purchased decent little chunk but trying to withdrawal tokens to the Mist wallet and not familiar with this Etherium network.  Isn't there something you need to do inside Mist to ready the wallet for these tokens, something regarding setting up a contract or something?  Does the Mist wallet require some Etherium in order to function and receive these tokens, as suggested during the install of Mist?

Sorry for such novice questions but nothing is your instructions to cover this.

Thanks!

Edit:  Also, is this Mist wallet cool to use right now?  Seems many people, myself included, are having troubles getting the thing to fully sync.  Makes me a bit nervous to use but want to handle with a Windows wallet.

First, Mist is a good option.

Second, we started beta distribution of tokens with users who purchased more than 5000 CRPT, but we'll soon start distributing tokens to all other users in a normal mode. You will receive notification ang all necessary instructions via e-mail. Please standby!

And welcome to join our TG chat for live updates and support 24/7:
https://t.me/crypterium
kupuku

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:10:57 AM

it is true because from the beginning of this project has been very interesting attention. and I am confident that this project will be of great interest to many investors.
Your support is much appreciated! Thank you!
kupuku

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:12:40 AM

i saw the video about the beta payment ,
its looks great, fast and smooth transaction,
i wish CRPT no only for europe but asia also ,
THX!
Crypterium is a mobile cryptobank which will operate globally, wherever users need our services.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:44:21 AM

an article about the Crypterium project on my blog (in russian language) ↓

https://medium.com/@RiGusarova/cryptoterium-%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%88-%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B4%D1%91%D0%B6%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BF%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BA-%D1%81-%D0%BC%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BC-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B8%D0%BC%D1%83%D1%89%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2-7295725f2354

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kupuku

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:55:34 PM

Thank you for your support! It is much appreciated, be sure!
ShaZ_SZ

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:15:58 PM

Something I noticed in the Crypterium website.

The main website https://crypterium.io/ SSL is provided by COMODO and the tokensale link https://tokensale.crypterium.io, SSL is provided by Let's Encrypt. Why isn't the same CA SSL used for the tokens?

Cheers,
ShaZ

Because ICO BOX is our bookbuilding partner and tokensale website is maintained by them.

Thanks for the clarification. I had to look up too a bit since I was hearing quite a lot in the Telegram about people being scammed.

Kepp up the good customer service.. kudos..

Regards,
ShaZ_SZ
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:08:58 PM

Something I noticed in the Crypterium website.

The main website https://crypterium.io/ SSL is provided by COMODO and the tokensale link https://tokensale.crypterium.io, SSL is provided by Let's Encrypt. Why isn't the same CA SSL used for the tokens?

Cheers,
ShaZ

Because ICO BOX is our bookbuilding partner and tokensale website is maintained by them.

Always nice to see someone of the devs active in this thread.
Great work guys! Keep this up.

Great project with a great future.
victor br

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:35:17 PM

HuhHuh?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: