Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:24:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 125046 times)
BadAstroZA

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:07:57 PM

I've got a few questions:

1. Why the lack of transparency about funds? Usually the smart contract is totally visible to ensure the figure started on the website is accurate. It's not really gone up much in the last 24 hours despite a large surge in Bitcoin and overall market cap.

2. The website states that tokens are burned forever during every transaction, which will create constant demand. It also says "Technical limitation of number of tokens:300 000 000" which sounds very little if they're getting destroyed on every transaction. It sounds like the system would run out of tokens very quickly. What happens in this situation?
marilyn4325

Activity: 229
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:26:52 PM

The website and FAQ says it is regulated by an Ethereum smart contract. But where is the source code of it? That's like to buy a pig in a poke. Even if the contract is public and many people reviewed it, it is possible that it can be hacked, as the DAO fiasco demonstrated. But if only a few people know the contract, chances are much higher that there are some hidden flaws in it, either intentionally or just bugs, which could lead to a total loss of all coins.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:34:52 AM

I think this is the best opportunity to invest in this project because they have a very good working platform and their telegrams have attracted more than 20,000 investors. I am sure this project will likely grow very fast and we should give the developer the chance to do it

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:18:09 AM

I think this is the best opportunity to invest in this project because they have a very good working platform and their telegrams have attracted more than 20,000 investors. I am sure this project will likely grow very fast and we should give the developer the chance to do it
The bigger the supporters the more the project has a good chance to be successful, the ICO will end next month
and we are going to reach the hardcap very soon, therefore those who have not invested should find a way to ride with this successful project.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:30:30 AM

Already people has given lot of chance to developer by investing into the company and now the team has to take chance to develop what they mentioned in the roadmap.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:48:05 AM

Hey friends, just info Crypterium token sale ends in: 17 days and do not miss. I suggest to immediately invest because this project is very profitable, we can use BTC, LTC, credit card or bank transfer, and join the investors who have put more than $ 32,5 million into this project.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Korbeny2k

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:35:15 PM

1. Why the lack of transparency about funds? Usually the smart contract is totally visible to ensure the figure started on the website is accurate. It's not really gone up much in the last 24 hours despite a large surge in Bitcoin and overall market cap.

2. The website states that tokens are burned forever during every transaction, which will create constant demand. It also says "Technical limitation of number of tokens:300 000 000" which sounds very little if they're getting destroyed on every transaction. It sounds like the system would run out of tokens very quickly. What happens in this situation?

Hey Crypterium devs,

The project of your team looks really promising and I wish you guys all the best!

Please answer the questions of BadAstroZA, people have invested 1000's of dollars and are really interested to learn how Crypterium works.

To the paid users like alan2here, please let a real dev talk instead of 'spamming' this thread. It's time for some real grown-up discussions, this is a million dollar business people.
marilyn4325

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:58:17 AM

And another question: If it works on the Ethereum blockchain with a smart contract, wouldn't this be still too slow to buy a coffee? Also note that at the moment a transaction on the Ether blockchain costs about 0.001 Ether, even if it doesn't transfer any Ether. That's nearly $1 for a transaction and would double the price of the coffee (for a cheap flavor).
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:23:52 AM

The bigger the supporters the more the project has a good chance to be successful, the ICO will end next month
and we are going to reach the hardcap very soon, therefore those who have not invested should find a way to ride with this successful project.
I agree with you. the more the support for this project will be getting many chances for the success of this project in the future to come.
hopefully will be more investors interested in the project.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:46:21 AM

I agree with you. the more the support for this project will be getting many chances for the success of this project in the future to come.
hopefully will be more investors interested in the project.

everything is packaged properly! make all transactions made easy with payment using fiat money or crypto internationally, and may Crypterium will be initiated about a kind of usage of credit cards especially for currencies of crypto is indeed now thrive rapidly, so definitely a lot of investors who want to participate in project investment Crypterium because of the perspective will be needed and useful to crypto, smoothly for this project.
marilyn4325

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:42:05 AM

Hey Crypterium devs,

The project of your team looks really promising and I wish you guys all the best!

Please answer the questions of BadAstroZA, people have invested 1000's of dollars and are really interested to learn how Crypterium works.

To the paid users like alan2here, please let a real dev talk instead of 'spamming' this thread. It's time for some real grown-up discussions, this is a million dollar business people.

I guess no one from the dev team is reading this thread anymore, because of all these nonsense spam postings. The telegram chat looks more useful and devs are answering questions there.
whyyousoserious

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:51:14 AM

hi when do we get our token thanks 

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Jack Diesel

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:06:09 AM

I was very interested in purchasing some Crypterium before the ICO closes, but I have the same questions as BadAstroZA and I'm concerned that no one has answered them yet, but have responded to posts made after this one. I'm not going to invest until question number 2 is answered. It just doesn't make sense how this would work if tokens are being burned with every transaction. It seems we would run out of tokens very quickly if Crypterium is well received and used for online purchases by the masses. Can someone please field the question? Thanks.
allyourcoinsaremine

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:10:14 AM

Komodo will be creating a new exchange, called barterdex, and they are looking to accept new coins to be lsited! Might be a good chance! https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000014804-how-get-your-coin-listed-on-barterdex
bluejam

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:06:17 AM

I was very interested in purchasing some Crypterium before the ICO closes, but I have the same questions as BadAstroZA and I'm concerned that no one has answered them yet, but have responded to posts made after this one. I'm not going to invest until question number 2 is answered. It just doesn't make sense how this would work if tokens are being burned with every transaction. It seems we would run out of tokens very quickly if Crypterium is well received and used for online purchases by the masses. Can someone please field the question? Thanks.

Same here.

Also the initial price (~1.4$) per token is rather steep for a total market cap of 300.000.000.
pimmi

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:33:49 AM

Hello, can I start without investment? if you only refer to the referenced investor? so what is the minimum that I have to reach?
thanks
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:46:21 AM

hi when do we get our token thanks 

May be after completion of the ICO and some companies will take around one week to distribute the bounties. Now a days most of the companies are checking for kyc documents of the investors.
KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:00:56 PM

Your cryptowallet is a separate wallet with own private keys?
marilyn4325

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:00:33 PM

They answered it in their telegram channel. Was something like 18 digits fractional tokens are possible and the more tokens are used up, the higher the price gets, so it never runs out (at least not until the end of the universe).
Jack Diesel

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:02:12 PM

They answered it in their telegram channel. Was something like 18 digits fractional tokens are possible and the more tokens are used up, the higher the price gets, so it never runs out (at least not until the end of the universe).

18 digit fractional tokens?Huh So they're saying the average person who wants to buy a pack of bubble gum will need to use a scientific calculator with the capability to hold that many digits to do the math? Are they out of their minds? Can you really picture the average person, elderly neighbor, housewife, dad, etc seeing that as a simpler way than typing their credit card number onto a website and hitting the order button? I just can't see this going mainstream so I'll have to do my best Shark Tank investor impression and say "I'm out!"
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: