Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:08:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 125191 times)
LuckyKey

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:27:27 AM

I am still waiting for my tokens to arrive. Its been more than a week. The status changed to withdrawn yesterday but tokens are still not in my wallet. I will wait for total supply to change in the etherscan and then check again. The token value has already gone up 3 times since i invested, looks promising. Should be a $10 token by April

my tokens changed to withdrawn 5 days ago... no tokens.. and dont try to ask about this in telegram channel.. they will throw you out like a homeless dog!
good luck with this scam

No wonder they banned you - you're like a nut filling up space with scam garbage.  lol  You can read, yes?  They've been busy doing the withdrawals. People are getting their coins. It takes time. I received mine weeks ago and have them locked up in my nano now.  Wait it out...there will probably be an announcement when they're finished, and ways to follow up if you still haven't received them.

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:41:54 AM

I am still waiting for my tokens to arrive. Its been more than a week. The status changed to withdrawn yesterday but tokens are still not in my wallet. I will wait for total supply to change in the etherscan and then check again. The token value has already gone up 3 times since i invested, looks promising. Should be a $10 token by April

my tokens changed to withdrawn 5 days ago... no tokens.. and dont try to ask about this in telegram channel.. they will throw you out like a homeless dog!
good luck with this scam

No wonder they banned you - you're like a nut filling up space with scam garbage.  lol  You can read, yes?  They've been busy doing the withdrawals. People are getting their coins. It takes time. I received mine weeks ago and have them locked up in my nano now.  Wait it out...there will probably be an announcement when they're finished, and ways to follow up if you still haven't received them.

so you think i am wrong?
if appears a message claiming "token withdrawn" almost 5 days ago... but dont appear in wallet? i really would like to know how would you feel if that happens to you with a few ETH... yo wont probably have this happy feeling of "keep calm and relax".. sure you will be blaming like me or worse..
and when i talk about this in channel.. get ban?without saying the word SCAM at any time..   
mmm.. when it seems like dog, barks like a dog, smell like a dog,.... then...it is a dog!  here i feel the same.. empty promises, dreams and illusions.. nothing more than that.. i just want my money back, and fly away before this sinks in the deeps

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
BatDog12

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:13:11 AM

good luck with this scam

so you think i am wrong?
if appears a message claiming "token withdrawn" almost 5 days ago... but dont appear in wallet? i really would like to know how would you feel if that happens to you with a few ETH... yo wont probably have this happy feeling of "keep calm and relax".. sure you will be blaming like me or worse..
and when i talk about this in channel.. get ban?without saying the word SCAM at any time..   
mmm.. when it seems like dog, barks like a dog, smell like a dog,.... then...it is a dog!  here i feel the same.. empty promises, dreams and illusions.. nothing more than that.. i just want my money back, and fly away before this sinks in the deeps

I can't say I am surprised they banned you from Telegram as they tend to do that with the obnoxious people & you clearly qualify there... I think there is a good chance you filed a support ticket they are working on but you don't realize the more you harass them and act like a nutball the less likely they are to fix your issue instead of someone else's issue
Good Luck with all that and when you get tokens(assuming you didn't screw up the address you sent them to by sending them to an exchange or something) sell em to me Thanks
devildogg

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:25:37 AM

good luck with this scam

No wonder they banned you - you're like a nut filling up space with scam garbage.  lol  You can read, yes?  They've been busy doing the withdrawals. People are getting their coins. It takes time. I received mine weeks ago and have them locked up in my nano now.  Wait it out...there will probably be an announcement when they're finished, and ways to follow up if you still haven't received them.

so you think i am wrong?
mmm.. when it seems like dog, barks like a dog, smell like a dog,.... then...it is a dog!  here i feel the same.. empty promises, dreams and illusions.. nothing more than that.. i just want my money back, and fly away before this sinks in the deeps

I can't say I am surprised they banned you from Telegram as they tend to do that with the obnoxious people & you clearly qualify there... I think there is a good chance you filed a support ticket they are working on but you don't realize the more you harass them and act like a nutball the less likely they are to fix your issue instead of someone else's issue
Good Luck with all that and when you get tokens(assuming you didn't screw up the address you sent them to by sending them to an exchange or something) sell em to me Thanks
Grin very well said, and i've encountered similar kind too many times to count
plastick

Activity: 202
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:01:23 AM

Here is proof tokens are being sent:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x80a7e048f37a50500351c204cb407766fa3bae7f#tab=tab-holders

I got mine the first day and took about 5 minutes.
windave

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:37:52 AM

SMH to all impatient fools! delays doesnt necessary mean scam. just sell you tokens when you get it and move on.
Tiglis

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:48:10 AM

good luck with this scam

so you think i am wrong?

Well said Sir. Seems like people are dying if they don't receive their tokens ASAP. Just relax, took about two weeks until my tokens arrived.
fraidycat19

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

Crypterium is now on coinmarketcap also:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crypterium/

rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:47:49 AM

Please note that we have faced with many request in short time period which caused this delay. You will receive them very soon. Thanks
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:30:19 AM

good luck with this scam

No wonder they banned you - you're like a nut filling up space with scam garbage.  lol  You can read, yes?  They've been busy doing the withdrawals. People are getting their coins. It takes time. I received mine weeks ago and have them locked up in my nano now.  Wait it out...there will probably be an announcement when they're finished, and ways to follow up if you still haven't received them.

so you think i am wrong?
mmm.. when it seems like dog, barks like a dog, smell like a dog,.... then...it is a dog!  here i feel the same.. empty promises, dreams and illusions.. nothing more than that.. i just want my money back, and fly away before this sinks in the deeps

it seems you didnt read propperly... i asked for my tokens, respectful and polite--> they ban me --> THEN is when i get angry and when i claim i am scammed.. that are my feelings.. tonight at 25/jan, deadline.. i will let you know who is right..either me or you. and of course i am no brain damaged to enter someone's or an exchange's ETH adress.
if you didnt receive your tokens yet, you wont be that happy.. 100% sure.
but it is too easy to blame me when you have your account with CRPT appearing

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Andre86

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

good luck with this scam

so you think i am wrong?

it seems you didnt read propperly... i asked for my tokens, respectful and polite--> they ban me --> THEN is when i get angry and when i claim i am scammed.. that are my feelings.. tonight at 25/jan, deadline.. i will let you know who is right..either me or you. and of course i am no brain damaged to enter someone's or an exchange's ETH adress.
if you didnt receive your tokens yet, you wont be that happy.. 100% sure.
but it is too easy to blame me when you have your account with CRPT appearing

I totally agree with you. I am waiting too long and there is zero feedback or status update. No hard feelings but I Will sell my CRPT as soon as they show up in MyEtherWallet.
manazmej

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:17:20 PM

yesterday they added. it's sad to see that there is no bidding on the EtnerDelta exchange. I hope soon normal exchanges will be.
haggercody

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

i got my coins a few days ago.  It took about a week after i requested the withdrawal.  I felt like they were pretty clear that it could take several days and was something that was out of their control being on a eth blockchain.  Hopefully for those there will be support for those who didn't receive their withdrawal correctly.
ctv-xx

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

yesterday they added. it's sad to see that there is no bidding on the EtnerDelta exchange. I hope soon normal exchanges will be.

I find they spend quite a lot of GAS on each transaction, the slow probability is due to this?

If they only receive ETH then the ability to transfer the token to your MEW as soon as you send ETH. But it may be because they accept different types of money, so they have to pay tokens after the ICO.

The number of participants is quite large, so the token payment can be need long time.
ctv-xx

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

I find they spend quite a lot of GAS on each transaction, the slow probability is due to this?

If they only receive ETH then the ability to transfer the token to your MEW as soon as you send ETH. But it may be because they accept different types of money, so they have to pay tokens after the ICO.

The number of participants is quite large, so the token payment can be need long time.

https://tokensale.liveedu.tv/=>Good project, Join to receive 14% bonus. My referral https://tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/CWhPt9lyVwCyfSmUW
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

Hello good afternoon.
How many tokens will be in the market? On the site shows that it would have a technical milestone of 300 million
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

Took me about 20 mins after the transfer of my coins to show up - so a little delay - but overall quick and well done. Waiting for judgement for when I can actually add this to my phone and buy some coffee with it - Says virtual card is instant, but still a lil delayed. Overall, once the kinks are worked out I love the idea
herma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

Hello good afternoon.
How many tokens will be in the market? On the site shows that it would have a technical milestone of 300 million
It is hard to provide specific amount because of bounty programs and bonuses. Remember that our price is BTC-related (1 CRPT token costs 0.0001 Bitcoin) so you can check collected BTC and make your own assessment. All our counters are fozen at the moment. They represent our results at the end of tokensale. They will be updated after 10 business days counting sine 6th Jan. Some payments are still ariving, but the amount of them is insignificant. All necessary numbers will be provided just after crediting pending deposits.
payvic

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

Took me about 20 mins after the transfer of my coins to show up - so a little delay - but overall quick and well done. Waiting for judgement for when I can actually add this to my phone and buy some coffee with it - Says virtual card is instant, but still a lil delayed. Overall, once the kinks are worked out I love the idea
Ive never have had issues with signing in. did in fact everyday the past month and just 1 minute ago
12SnaFFik12

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

The gaming industry has seen a tremendous increase in popularity in the recent years, becoming one of the fastest growing industries in the world with a revenue stream of around $100B in 2017 and predicted to surpass $129B by 2020 according to Global Games Market Report.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: