Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 125151 times)
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:58:59 PM

I got tokens, great! the price is not very good, but I hope that listing on exchanges to rectify the situation
giova63ita

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

I do not like its current price. it returns to the ICO price. So what's the problem here?

I think not many people are using or trust decentralized exchanges like EtherDelta, which causes low volume and some people might want to get out fast for some profit. But when comparing the market cap with other altcoins, it could go up a lot in a few months, like 5x ICO or more, depending on the news about it, like when they release their app etc.

Few major reasons i know of:

1. Major drop took place along with many altcoins being dropped due to Bitcoin features having expired.. Like it or not, big B impacts all cryptos.
2. Pathetic people do dump, being happy that they made their 20%-100% return.. Whatever..
3. As of right now CRPT is being mostly traded on P2P minor exchanges with very low volumes: can't judge the value by such low average trading volumes: the moment CRPT will hit major exchnage, like Binance - x5-x10. After that some more people will cash out, so it would drop again. Then sometime by summer their app will go live, and CRPT will go x20-x50 compared to ICO pricing. This is where I will consider selling SOME
I like your way of thinking. It is almost true in the present state. Too many people go back immediately after the ICO.

Hope your words could get real!!
Cross our fingers ;-)
Riqelme

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:14:09 PM

The new platform plans to launch the 'JP Morgan' of cryptocurrency banks. They hope to provide crypto currency banking to every day people and aid in helping to take cryptocurrency mainstream.
There's currently around 3 million crypto users, whilst this number is impressive it's estimated that the market will grow quickly over the next few years which shows the need for a reliable banking service in the market.
The new cryptobank will be available for download in the android and IOS marketplaces to provide users with an easy to use app.
Riqelme

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:15:01 PM

Crypterium plan to take advantage of the pre existing 42 million contactless payment terminals that already exist throughout the world.
However instead of using them with fiat currency you'll be able to spend your crypto with your smartphone.
The new system will allow retailers to receive fiat currency despite the user paying with crypto, the transaction will still be basically instant and will offer a cheaper commission rate than any bank currently offers.
BatDog12

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

guys 44 millions coins only, so the price for this coin right now it is under value.

just hold and wait to a big exchange.

It's not 44 millions, but 99 millions, read this post https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/crypterium-news-all-tokens-have-been-issued-3cbc0badd159  Many initial ico investors haven't recieved tokens yet, they were pre-mined to a special Crypterium wallet and will be distributed from this wallet. I'm sure price will be even more down when everyone will get them and also when bounty will be paid.

99 million is the total supply but the circulating supply is only 60 million token. Also bounty is just 3 percent of the total supply so I dont think they can move the market with only 3 million crypterium token.

There are 99,983,677 tokens of which 69,988,574 are in circulation and 29,995,103 are held by Crypterium as per the release on their Medium account.

I do not understand the people who are upset by the token count for several reasons...

1. The technical hard-cap was 300,000,000 tokens and there were less than 1/3 of that number issued.
2. This information was clearly stated by Crypterium... NO ONE should have been confused by this if they bothered to read the website or Whitepaper.
3. It was clearly posted that the team would take 30% of the total number of coins issued for themselves so I don't understand why people including, CoinmarketCap, ever thought there would be 44,029,586 tokens(the incomplete number that was posted on the Etherscan page for so long) so even had that number been accurate the token count would have been .70x=44,029,586  x= 44,029,586/.70 = 62,899,408.57 tokens total...point being it was never going to be under 50 million and people should have known this
4. With CRPT being burned during every transaction made on the mobile banking platform they will release in the coming months the token count isn't really an issue they should be concerned with... the real concern people should have is what partnerships they are pursuing and how they will attract users to their platform who make transaction that use CRPT as fuel
5. This was not the ICO to invest in if you were looking for quick gains and never was... the price decline is expected because some people were always going to sell some tokens and "ride the free ones" or sell the bounty tokens they got free... This investment is about the app and nothing else... It is really simple here if the app attracts hundreds of thousands/millions of users then CRPT will shoot up in price if they don't attract users of fail to make partnerships then CRPT is worthless and will drop sub penny... I expect the price will stay in the $1.75-3.00 range until there is news released about partnerships or their app, because until then there is no catalyst to move the price upwards...Just disgruntled day traders selling who aren't getting the 500%+ gains they hoped for

Reinz

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:45:07 AM

I do not like its current price. it returns to the ICO price. So what's the problem here?

I think not many people are using or trust decentralized exchanges like EtherDelta, which causes low volume and some people might want to get out fast for some profit. But when comparing the market cap with other altcoins, it could go up a lot in a few months, like 5x ICO or more, depending on the news about it, like when they release their app etc.

Few major reasons i know of:

1. Major drop took place along with many altcoins being dropped due to Bitcoin features having expired.. Like it or not, big B impacts all cryptos.
2. Pathetic people do dump, being happy that they made their 20%-100% return.. Whatever..
3. As of right now CRPT is being mostly traded on P2P minor exchanges with very low volumes: can't judge the value by such low average trading volumes: the moment CRPT will hit major exchnage, like Binance - x5-x10. After that some more people will cash out, so it would drop again. Then sometime by summer their app will go live, and CRPT will go x20-x50 compared to ICO pricing. This is where I will consider selling SOME
I like your way of thinking. It is almost true in the present state. Too many people go back immediately after the ICO.

The price drop, mostly because of the dev team has a very bad support to its investors,.. that is the biggest problem with this CRPT, if they don't change their way about how to handle and serve their investors , don't hope this project will success.

haggercody

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:00:29 AM

There are 99,983,677 tokens of which 69,988,574 are in circulation and 29,995,103 are held by Crypterium as per the release on their Medium account.

I do not understand the people who are upset by the token count for several reasons...

1. The technical hard-cap was 300,000,000 tokens and there were less than 1/3 of that number issued.
2. This information was clearly stated by Crypterium... NO ONE should have been confused by this if they bothered to read the website or Whitepaper.
3. It was clearly posted that the team would take 30% of the total number of coins issued for themselves so I don't understand why people including, CoinmarketCap, ever thought there would be 44,029,586 tokens(the incomplete number that was posted on the Etherscan page for so long) so even had that number been accurate the token count would have been .70x=44,029,586  x= 44,029,586/.70 = 62,899,408.57 tokens total...point being it was never going to be under 50 million and people should have known this
4. With CRPT being burned during every transaction made on the mobile banking platform they will release in the coming months the token count isn't really an issue they should be concerned with... the real concern people should have is what partnerships they are pursuing and how they will attract users to their platform who make transaction that use CRPT as fuel
5. This was not the ICO to invest in if you were looking for quick gains and never was... the price decline is expected because some people were always going to sell some tokens and "ride the free ones" or sell the bounty tokens they got free... This investment is about the app and nothing else... It is really simple here if the app attracts hundreds of thousands/millions of users then CRPT will shoot up in price if they don't attract users of fail to make partnerships then CRPT is worthless and will drop sub penny... I expect the price will stay in the $1.75-3.00 range until there is news released about partnerships or their app, because until then there is no catalyst to move the price upwards...Just disgruntled day traders selling who aren't getting the 500%+ gains they hoped for

Well said.  We can't expect to see crypto move forward if everything is a pyramid scheme.
mashechkala

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:35:44 AM

I received my tokens. I didn't have funds to buy much, I plan to hold till the app is out and am looking forward to actually using them for actual payments!
Tsepai

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:53:53 AM

And it's my time and my wallet came CRPT tokens. Thank You!

Otsi-of-Alps

Activity: 10
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

This few tokens issued with a hot ICO and people are dumping, that's madness.
I suppose if you are rich and could afford thousands of them, then dumping half to cover your investment, and then holding half makes sense, but damn this one is a no brainer - they are very well funded, and anyone selling is leaving money on the table. 

Hold people, you'll be 10x or more in 12 to 18 months.  This was a super well put together concept, and may very well grow into the primary means of paying with crypto.

It's for sure going to be a player in the transaction game.
scholes83

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:22:05 AM

guys 44 millions coins only, so the price for this coin right now it is under value.

just hold and wait to a big exchange.

It's not 44 millions, but 99 millions, read this post https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/crypterium-news-all-tokens-have-been-issued-3cbc0badd159  Many initial ico investors haven't recieved tokens yet, they were pre-mined to a special Crypterium wallet and will be distributed from this wallet. I'm sure price will be even more down when everyone will get them and also when bounty will be paid.

99 million is the total supply but the circulating supply is only 60 million token. Also bounty is just 3 percent of the total supply so I dont think they can move the market with only 3 million crypterium token.

One of the biggest benefit for long term hodlers. I will hold at least 1-2 years.

0.5% from every transaction in CRPT tokens is “burned” forever for conducting the transaction. “Burning process” is decentrally regulated by smart-contracts. 0.5% will be calculated based on current exchange rate.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

what is the worth of my 100CRPT tokens in USD now? if i have to calculate, how to do it?
Hit Binance and buy sell crash like all new tokens there

they are already being dumped by smart inverstors in https://idex.market/   (2$, 19% down...)

warned about this before..
i received my tokens after deadline.. and sold them inmediately because i dont trust Crypterium anymore. bad sign when team doesnt compply with promises.. and investors let this dissapointment  be known , as now CRPT is paying hard the insolence and irresponsability of the team... losing 50% in few days.
for all of them that blamed me for talking about facts and truth (at least her.e. in telegram, facebook... wasnt possible as i got banned inmediattely) and were so happy .. and claiming they will buy more if it drops.. come on!!! you have all tokens for you on sale.. 1.48$ already..buy them all... the rest of smart investors will shift to serious projects and teams that deliver and fulfil promises.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:00:01 PM

And it's my time and my wallet came CRPT tokens. Thank You!
my time too! Wink I think these tokens should be hold in any case, profit is inevitable
victor br

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

cant wait until it gets listed on a big exchange! the price will moon and people that sold now are gonna cry Grin
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:36:27 PM

cant wait until it gets listed on a big exchange! the price will moon and people that sold now are gonna cry Grin

People are trying to sell CRPT but I do not because I trust their development team because they always work 24/24 on telegram and always answer questions to investors. I think they have reached a great deal of huge exchanges and will definitely have official announcements on this issue. Just keep and don't sell
tmschard

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

As it goes on IDEX, I will certainly buy below ICO's value ... ho ho ho ho;)
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:43:07 PM

Most of those sold their CRPT are simple bigX hunters. I'm sure they will regret about it later.
I definitely hold my CRPT.
tmschard

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

I'm following the ICO of Crypterium and now following her collapse in the coinmarketcap. The main point is to take into consideration that the idea of bank, goes primarily against the fundamentals of any crypto. It is very ambiguous to believe in crypto-coins in your concept and also to believe in the idea of putting them in a kind of bank, when the original idea is of you being your own bank and thus having independence of intermediaries.

I think even at the speculative level, that currency is good for doing some trades and such, but I do not believe in the essence of this project, at least for an hour, related to cryptobank. I am a disciple of Satoshi and in his paper, this idea goes completely against.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:54:07 PM

I'm following the ICO of Crypterium and now following her collapse in the coinmarketcap.

What collapse are you talking about???
Wake up, CRPT released on 23rd of January!
Most of such "investors" expect x100500, while new stable business never grow that fast.
Look at other altcoins who did long road from nowhere to the top 30 CMC.
devildogg

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:11:47 PM

It's not even trading yet on official channels and the beta app was just released

Do we need "official" exchanges? I think decentralized exchanges like EtherDelta are the future. In theory it is even more safe than conventional exchanges, but time will tell when we see the next smart contract hacks. And it is already traded there:

https://etherdelta.com/#0x80a7e048f37a50500351c204cb407766fa3bae7f-ETH

Price is dropping at the moment, good that I sold most of my CRPT for 0.0025, but now thinking about buying some back Grin

JUST LIKE I PREDICTED IN ABOVE POST FEW DAYS AGO:

CRPT started to trade and the price shot up shortly for a brief moment to... wait for this : 0.006 BTC on CoinFalco. That is 6 times (!) ICO price, so I sold it ALL, waited another half hour with my limit buy order, and bought back in TWICE as many tokens while also securing a difference as profit. Thank you , all panicking FUDers, thank you so much!

As I also said before, the dip - correction, if you will- followed, and like I said before I am not sitting on it for app to go live, so I can capitalize on technology this time instead of panicking investors like many who posted here
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: