Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:53:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 125151 times)
traderspit

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:35:03 PM

How much do u guys think a good entry point on this??

i have a feeling that crypterium will cost under $1 at some point..
I bought during ico some for $1,5 each
And I am considering risk and cut some possible losses.

What do u guys think?

This are my thoughts also. There was many orders filled below the ICO price, investors are selling for cheap prices because they won't lose money. I personally think, this story looks like a scam and I sold it with a moderate +40% to save my investment and spend it other projects with less suspect behaviour and transparent communication. I don't trust them any more since they doubled the amount of tokens and filled their bags with shortly created assets (instead of burning them) coming from no where. In example from the "real world".. you can't bring a stock IPO to the stock market and after weeks double the stock amount without asking the existing shareholders. This action changes the value and scam the existing shareholders. There is no communication and PR to explain us what and why this happens. You cant behave with millions of investors with that poor investor relations.

The only response from crypterium to this question (see https://twitter.com/crypterium/status/956785955465322496 ) is, to update the total supply on Coinmarketcap soon. Are they kidding me ?

tmschard

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

I feel so scammed, they released 99,983,677 CRPT and no words about during the ICO hard cap.

it was a hell of a damn thing to increase the coin supply. Regardless of anything, the market will price in half quade token. We were deceived!
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:11:51 PM

what is the worth of my 100CRPT tokens in USD now? if i have to calculate, how to do it?
Hit Binance and buy sell crash like all new tokens there

they are already being dumped by smart inverstors in https://idex.market/   (2$, 19% down...)

warned about this before..
i received my tokens after deadline.. and sold them inmediately because i dont trust Crypterium anymore. bad sign when team doesnt compply with promises.. and investors let this dissapointment  be known , as now CRPT is paying hard the insolence and irresponsability of the team... losing 50% in few days.
for all of them that blamed me for talking about facts and truth (at least her.e. in telegram, facebook... wasnt possible as i got banned inmediattely) and were so happy .. and claiming they will buy more if it drops.. come on!!! you have all tokens for you on sale.. 1.48$ already..buy them all... the rest of smart investors will shift to serious projects and teams that deliver and fulfil promises.

You do realize the tokens are trading up from the ICO price right?  The ICO price was .0001 Bitcoin and they have never traded lower than .00010942(9.42% gain still).  Glad you sold your tokens maybe you will go spread FUD somewhere else now!

you dont keep in mind the value of BTC vs $.. do your maths before claiming what you posted..
there is people already loosing money when they bought during ICO when BTC was higher than now.. that is what matters..
CRPT deserve this drop.. and much more.. no serious investors will trust a team that lies and not compply with promisses..
CRPT said" tokens will be send before 25th jan", this was false.. there is people STILL waiting for tokens to arrive.. and the most annoying is that one must shut up, because if you ever try to complaint in their telegram, facebook.. wherever, you had your ass kicked. totally UNRESPECTFULL to investors! the ICO was awfully conducted.. you are blind and still believe in CRPT? great, good luck.. thanks god i dumped all my tokens, there are MANY better projects by far..
no more words for now.. in some months when you loose money and i win with SERIOUS projects, lets see who was right.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
traderspit

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

correct me if I am wrong. on https://crypterium.io/ is showed, that for $51m was sold for tokens during the ICO for a price of 0.0001 BTC (or ~$1.6 per CRPT based on the price of ~$16000/BTC). First of all, why are $51m in the room, when the hardcap was $47m (what is additional 10% from no where)? Okay, lets forget this ~$4m more, it's only one of the misty things. This are additional ~2.5m CRPT. who owns it ?

There was sold to investors $51/$1.6= around ~32m CRPT. If they say.. okay the BTC price dropped to ~$11k, the price per CRPT now is ~$1.1 (0.0001 BTC), they adjusted the amount to $51m/$1.1 to around 46m CRPT (but the ICO investors got only ~32m CRPT based on the price during the ICO). where are this (46m - 32m) additional ~14m CRPT, who owns it ?

Next.. these 46m adjusted CRPT must be equal to 70% of all existing tokens. If we add these 30% of CRPT for owners/bounty/reserverd etc, we have now adjusted total of 60m existing CRPT and not ~99m, this are additional 39m CRPT, who owns it ?
You see, there are many numbers in the room which I can't explain. What I see is, that there are additional ~50m CRPT which I didn't expect

In general.. ~32m CRPT was sold to investors and now we see a total supply of ~99m. That mean, 70% catched the owners and 30% investors (and it should be in other way).
Sorry in case if I'm wrong and spreading not correct understandings around, but someone have to clarify this.

ryan_crpt

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

what is the worth of my 100CRPT tokens in USD now? if i have to calculate, how to do it?

they are already being dumped by smart inverstors in https://idex.market/   (2$, 19% down...)

i received my tokens after deadline.. and sold them inmediately because i dont trust Crypterium anymore. bad sign when team doesnt compply with promises.. and investors let this dissapointment  be known , as now CRPT is paying hard the insolence and irresponsability of the team... losing 50% in few days.
for all of them that blamed me for talking about facts and truth (at least her.e. in telegram, facebook... wasnt possible as i got banned inmediattely) and were so happy .. and claiming they will buy more if it drops.. come on!!! you have all tokens for you on sale.. 1.48$ already..buy them all... the rest of smart investors will shift to serious projects and teams that deliver and fulfil promises.

You do realize the tokens are trading up from the ICO price right?  The ICO price was .0001 Bitcoin and they have never traded lower than .00010942(9.42% gain still).  Glad you sold your tokens maybe you will go spread FUD somewhere else now!

you dont keep in mind the value of BTC vs $.. do your maths before claiming what you posted..
there is people already loosing money when they bought during ICO when BTC was higher than now.. that is what matters..
CRPT deserve this drop.. and much more.. no serious investors will trust a team that lies and not compply with promisses..
CRPT said" tokens will be send before 25th jan", this was false.. there is people STILL waiting for tokens to arrive.. and the most annoying is that one must shut up, because if you ever try to complaint in their telegram, facebook.. wherever, you had your ass kicked. totally UNRESPECTFULL to investors! the ICO was awfully conducted.. you are blind and still believe in CRPT? great, good luck.. thanks god i dumped all my tokens, there are MANY better projects by far..
no more words for now.. in some months when you loose money and i win with SERIOUS projects, lets see who was right.

Okay, we got your point man.. its a SCAM... are you going to keep on spamming? You got your tokens and sold already.. too bad you did not get it early enough to sell higher. Thanks for your review hopefully the other ICO will help you get to the moon faster.
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

Okay, we got your point man.. its a SCAM... are you going to keep on spamming? You got your tokens and sold already.. too bad you did not get it early enough to sell higher. Thanks for your review hopefully the other ICO will help you get to the moon faster.

you call it spam, but in fact it is an answer to another post, although you dont like it.
lets say, it is my chance to express myself.. as i was seriously angry when the Crypterium admins banned me from telegram channel when pointing out they didnt compply their promise.. if you could do the same here, you will have done it long time ago,... luckily in bitcointalk there is still freedom of speak instead censorship.
you should worry less for me.. and much more about giving an answer to the supply of tokens, marketcap changes... as below asked another user:

correct me if I am wrong. on https://crypterium.io/ is showed, that for $51m was sold for tokens during the ICO for a price of 0.0001 BTC (or ~$1.6 per CRPT based on the price of ~$16000/BTC). First of all, why are $51m in the room, when the hardcap was $47m (what is additional 10% from no where)? Okay, lets forget this ~$4m more, it's only one of the misty things. This are additional ~2.5m CRPT. who owns it ?
There was sold to investors $51/$1.6= around ~32m CRPT. If they say.. okay the BTC price dropped to ~$11k, the price per CRPT now is ~$1.1 (0.0001 BTC), they adjusted the amount to $51m/$1.1 to around 46m CRPT (but the ICO investors got only ~32m CRPT based on the price during the ICO). where are this (46m - 32m) additional ~14m CRPT, who owns it ?
Next.. these 46m adjusted CRPT must be equal to 70% of all existing tokens. If we add these 30% of CRPT for owners/bounty/reserverd etc, we have now adjusted total of 60m existing CRPT and not ~99m, this are additional 39m CRPT, who owns it ?You see, there are many numbers in the room which I can't explain. What I see is, that there are additional ~50m CRPT which I didn't expect
In general.. ~32m CRPT was sold to investors and now we see a total supply of ~99m. That mean, 70% catched the owners and 30% investors (and it should be in other way).
Sorry in case if I'm wrong and spreading not correct understandings around, but someone have to clarify this.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:41:56 PM

Next.. these 46m adjusted CRPT must be equal to 70% of all existing tokens. If we add these 30% of CRPT for owners/bounty/reserverd etc, we have now adjusted total of 60m existing CRPT and not ~99m, this are additional 39m CRPT, who owns it ?
You see, there are many numbers in the room which I can't explain. What I see is, that there are additional ~50m CRPT which I didn't expect

Your research sounds interesting.
But what if we wait for CMC to adjust CRPT Circulating Supply?
And then this discussion will become more grounded.
traderspit

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:08:01 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 09:47:38 PM by traderspit

It doesn't care or change things, what's declared on coinmarketcap, because Crypterium itself announced the total supply of +99m CRPT. How many are circulating or not, does not make a difference for me, because these "not circulating" CRPT still exists and can be thrown to the market without announcements.

ryan_crpt

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

It doesn't care or change things, what's declared on coinmarketcap, because Crypterium itself announced the total supply of +99m CRPT. How many are circulating or not, does not make a difference for me, because these "not circulating" CRPT still exists and can be thrown to the market without announcements.

Have you added the bonuses and referrals into your equation for the total supply of CRPT?
LuckyKey

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:27:14 PM

Sell me all your cheap coins. Luvin this! Smiley
urikmarkov

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

I am very excited for these project. I would like to know how you would generate most of your revenues?
kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:52:40 AM

Sell me all your cheap coins. Luvin this! Smiley
You go to etherdelta to buy it. Its price is currently very good. 1.5$
BatDog12

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:59:04 AM

You done crying yet?  Do you need some tissues? 
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:32:31 AM

What do u guys think?

We don't know exactly how the market is going to be because once after listing people bought in ICO starts dumping the coin, so that is the right time to grab as many coins as possible because sometimes we can easily get the coins below ICO prices.
getrich||dietrying

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

What do u guys think?

I know I'm holding, and I strongly suggest you do the same. Long term it's almost always the best strategy.

For starters, it's a very promising coin: a strong team, potential great product, hit hard cap many days before deadline, etc.

Also, keep in mind that:
    -BTC was ~16k at hard cap.
    -the coin has yet to be listed on a major exchange.
    -the market overall is down, including today, and very volatile at the moment.

The current volatility means you could easily get burned trying to time the market.

If you must sell short term, my advice is to wait for 1) a BTC price recovery and 2) a major listing.

critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:44:58 AM

What do u guys think?

We don't know exactly how the market is going to be because once after listing people bought in ICO starts dumping the coin, so that is the right time to grab as many coins as possible because sometimes we can easily get the coins below ICO prices.
do you think it's true if you bought when the ICO start dumping the token is usually so indeed it is a great time to buy the desirable token.
gamerferfect

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

haha. The more valuable it is. Let's see what the bottom of it is!
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

What do u guys think?

why would you sell it now? It is not even listed on any official exchange yet.

If you are 100% sure it will go lower than 1 dollar then Go for it man, sell your tokens.

I am planning to hold this coin long term.
scholes83

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

What do u guys think?

why would you sell it now? It is not even listed on any official exchange yet.

If you are 100% sure it will go lower than 1 dollar then Go for it man, sell your tokens.

I am planning to hold this coin long term.

Everyone is free to sell his tokens. But this value doesnt reflect the actual value of token cos 24h volume is very less and havent been listed any major exchange.
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

You done crying yet?  Do you need some tissues?  
FIrst of all, you shouldn't be unrespectful to me for posting my opinion.
honestly..  taking a look at the charts, CRPT at 1,2$.. so 60% lost since 23th jan, and still on free fall..  well, it seems the one that will cry and need tissues will be you.. good luck!

next time.. be more serious doing business and not lying to investors.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: