Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 297 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124358 times)
FrankCastle1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:07:50 AM

I just thought of an ICO that can end Crypterium and Litepay.

1- There will be a prepaid debit card.

2- Someone from a tax free nation sends funds to the prepaid debit card when you send them crypto.

3- There is a 1% fee for that transaction. 0.5% goes to the token holders, and 0.5% goes to the person from the tax free nation sending cash.

This should all be decentralized and no one knows whose receiving and whose sending.
obviously you don't know things you speak about. Cryptertium use virtual cards and you are restricted only value per transaction 500$. Also you have to pay only 0.5% CRPT from transaction value. And the main thing, the goal of CRPT is fuel transactions like Gas in ETH blockchain. So CRPT will burned and total amount of them will decrease. This can take the price of token not to the Moon but to an Alpha Centauri

In the example I put forward the fuel is the 1% transaction fee that converts the crypto to cash in the debit card. $500 is the maximum purchase on Crypterium? That's very bad, because people like buying laptops, cars, houses, and repairs that cost much more than $500.

0.5% CRPT will be burned on transactions. $500 limit per transaction, with unlimited transactions.
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:45:39 AM

After the successful launch of Crypterium Lite for Android, Crypterium are now testing the IOS release. If everything goes according to plan, this will be available to all our IOS users by the end of March at the latest, but expected to be released much earlier.
Is this official information? Do you have advantages say by Team face? I have read that for iOS app will be done in few weeks after Android. But I didn't understand - iOS will be realized after Android Lite app? or it will realized after full version Crypterium for Android?
Can someone clarify?
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:46:15 AM

Is it like MEW to transfert crpt ? And not like exchange platform with a minimum amount to send to a wallet for instance for ether you have a certain amount more than 0.1 eth to send to another wallet

Hi. Further technical details on the full version of the application or associated fees will be released closer to release.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:47:45 AM

After the successful launch of Crypterium Lite for Android, Crypterium are now testing the IOS release. If everything goes according to plan, this will be available to all our IOS users by the end of March at the latest, but expected to be released much earlier.
Is this official information? Do you have advantages say by Team face? I have read that for iOS app will be done in few weeks after Android. But I didn't understand - iOS will be realized after Android Lite app? or it will realized after full version Crypterium for Android?
Can someone clarify?

Crypterium Lite, although an excellent digital wallet, is only a first step in our path to provide a full service solution that enables our users to spend their crypto currency at any of the worlds 42m NFC visa and mastercard enabled Point of Sale Systems (POS) first release of which is still expected for early Q2 this year.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:11:12 AM

Anyone know if the bounties were fully payed already?

https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/crypteriums-bounty-program-final-results-58fbb5750e2c
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:12:19 AM

HitBTC will be the first exchange where it will be traded, no further announcement about next exchanged had been made. So we can only speculate what are the plans of the Crypterium team.
i see their partners with bancor and I think the token will be listing on bancor platform. I hope the Crypterium team can implement their project as expected. maybe 1st march will be greatest news

Sadly if you go to Bancor's website and talk to their customer support they will inform you that they currently have no partnership with Crypterium(don't believe me go there and ask yourself) ... that doesn't mean they won't at some point in the future, however they currently do not regardless of what Crypterium.io website insinuates

Hi. Bancor provides our Liquidity.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:16:28 AM

this price is not even real , if this is real then when it goes up to 90eth its real, at this point nothing is real unless its on exchanges
Let us not take the price serious, it's dropping and it will cause a panic to anyone who think that it's a real price.
ATH was $3 based on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crypterium/ and now we are trading less than a dollar, great time to buy if you are wise.
Also the volume is very low, it seems like it's the weak hands who are selling right now.
100% ..  Low volume, and unofficial p2p transactions don't mean jack, and do not reflect current market value.. Coinmarketcap does not even yet update states like marketcap, etc until CRPT is listed on real deal exchange. Wait. Hodl.

Am hoping for a USDT/CRPT pairing in bittrex on Q2.

Does anyone know if we can buy CRPT in crypterium wallet?
Do they have an announcement that CRPT  will be listed in exchanges like bittrex?
I am sure they can afford to list CRPT in big exchanges because they have raise a good amount of money during the tokensale period.

Good exchanges have all sorts or requirements other than paying as they don't want to trade SCAM coins... CRPT currently doesn't qualify for the nicer exchanges as they have not kept very important things like you know their timeline on token distribution as people still don't have them... the general community sentiment is very negative as well

IDEX can not be considered a nice exchange?
And who cares about community sentiments in real business?

We do not recommed using any exchange that have not been announced as the official exchanges of Crypterium, HitBTC is the first official exchange announced, with more to come. Please remain patient and wait for us to announce further exchanges. Using any unofficial exchange, in which we have no official contracts, nor have been verified by Crypterium, may result in loss of funds. Please be careful.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:20:36 AM

why the price now is bellow the ico ?

Current CMC is based on information from decentralized P2P exchanges, which have 0.1% volume.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:24:24 AM

sorry for asking this question, but the final crypterium app is gonna be released before march right ?
by "final crypterium app" i mean the app wich allow us to make fiat payment with cryptos

The final App design is still a few weeks away. Our front end  application is virtually ready, and we know what it will look like in principle, but everything is somewhat dependent upon our partners that are integrated within the App. For example, we will be integrated with partner payment card issuers. Depending on the issuer (and maybe even country), there may be different branding solutions. So there is really no point in trying to finalize the design now (in any event the final design will almost certainly go through several upgrades as we take feedback from our early adopters)
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:26:09 AM

Can get back my token if use wrong wallet (by freewallet)?they said support to ERC20..but it's not..my email not reply.
They supporters not support.. they just ignored my email..

If you sent your tokens to a wallet that is not ERC20 capable, there is no way to revert your transaction since it has been already done. Apologies for not being able to assist, according to terms of token sale:
"Failure to provide a correct address of the External Wallet will result in the loss of purchased CRPT Tokens, which shall be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser. Failure to provide the External Wallet or to complete its set up, will delay the withdrawal of the purchased CRPT Tokens, which shall be a sole responsibility of Purchaser. Purchaser shall be responsible for implementing reasonable measures for securing the External Wallet, vault or other storage mechanism Purchaser decides to use to receive and hold Tokens outside of the Account, including any requisite private key(s) or other credentials necessary to access such storage mechanism(s)."

Point 5a: https://crypterium.io/content/terms-token-sale.pdf?v=1.56
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:28:38 AM

this price is not even real , if this is real then when it goes up to 90eth its real, at this point nothing is real unless its on exchanges
Let us not take the price serious, it's dropping and it will cause a panic to anyone who think that it's a real price.
ATH was $3 based on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crypterium/ and now we are trading less than a dollar, great time to buy if you are wise.
Also the volume is very low, it seems like it's the weak hands who are selling right now.
100% ..  Low volume, and unofficial p2p transactions don't mean jack, and do not reflect current market value.. Coinmarketcap does not even yet update states like marketcap, etc until CRPT is listed on real deal exchange. Wait. Hodl.

Purchase of CRPT will be available within the app.
Shuman

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:28:46 AM

HitBTC will be the first exchange where it will be traded, no further announcement about next exchanged had been made. So we can only speculate what are the plans of the Crypterium team.
i see their partners with bancor and I think the token will be listing on bancor platform. I hope the Crypterium team can implement their project as expected. maybe 1st march will be greatest news

Sadly if you go to Bancor's website and talk to their customer support they will inform you that they currently have no partnership with Crypterium(don't believe me go there and ask yourself) ... that doesn't mean they won't at some point in the future, however they currently do not regardless of what Crypterium.io website insinuates

Hi, could you reveal the question of cooperation with Bancor. This collaboration quite incomprehensible. You said that Bancor provides your Liquidity, but I'm don't understand how it do?
Thank you!
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:40:04 AM

Are CRPT tokends real on the market now? Like eitherdelta, IDEX, Coinfalcon? Why so cheap? 0.43 funny. I bought them $1.63 ech

We do not recommend using any exchange that have not been announced as the official exchanges of Crypterium, HitBTC is the first official exchange announced, with more to come.  Please remain patient and wait for us to announce further exchanges. Using any unofficial exchange, in which we have no official contracts, nor have been verified by Crypterium, may result in loss of funds. Please be careful.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:45:18 AM

Hi, could you reveal the question of cooperation with Bancor. This collaboration quite incomprehensible. You said that Bancor provides your Liquidity, but I'm don't understand how it do?
Thank you!

https://medium.com/wespostdotcom/bancor-bnt-a-solution-in-cryptocurrency-liquidity-e15b130e6000
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:49:27 AM

100% ..  Low volume, and unofficial p2p transactions don't mean jack, and do not reflect current market value.. Coinmarketcap does not even yet update states like marketcap, etc until CRPT is listed on real deal exchange. Wait. Hodl.

Do they have an announcement that CRPT  will be listed in exchanges like bittrex?
I am sure they can afford to list CRPT in big exchanges because they have raise a good amount of money during the tokensale period.

Good exchanges have all sorts or requirements other than paying as they don't want to trade SCAM coins... CRPT currently doesn't qualify for the nicer exchanges as they have not kept very important things like you know their timeline on token distribution as people still don't have them... the general community sentiment is very negative as well

All of the bigger exchanges require new tokens to be listed elsewhere first with good evidence of activities before they accept a new listing. Our listing is no different. Some others have long lead in periods due to listing backlogs. It is our intention to be listed on a wide range of exchanges as this is a very important part of our operating model since users of our platform need to own our token. But it must be a step by step controlled process. After the 1st listing others will soon follow so that we can naturally expand our platform user base.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:59:43 AM

Although this did not affect me negatively (it actually benefited me), I have to voice my disappointment at the Crypterium Team regarding the bounty campaign distribution changes (please note the issue is with the actual team behind Crypterium and NOT the bounty manager, who has been transparent with these issues). Here is the announcement regarding the bounty program changes: https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/crypteriums-bounty-program-final-results-58fbb5750e2c

Crypterium was a project that caught my eye because I felt their product was something I could actually use (ironically I learned about it from one of the signature campaign participants). However, reducing bounty allocations after a final announcement has been made, only to benefit 14 new unregistered participants is completely unprofessional. Sure, your whitepaper's bounty structure (item 6.4) claimed that: "The exact distribution of CRPT tokens for the marketing campaign is managed by the ICO organisers and adjusted regularly ..." and I can understand you making "adjustments" early in the campaign, maybe even half way after seeing how things are going (always notifying participants to see if they wish to continue under the new terms), but you can't change the terms after making formal announcements such as:

1. On January 10th, 2018 you release an announcement regarding the bounty program that states:
"The stakes and reward sizes for each Bounty Program participant will be individually calculated by the end of January, based on said participant’s activity. Attention! By January 20, please make sure you’ve provided the correct Ethereum wallet address ... " (https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/crypteriums-news-bounty-program-7735eecd8f07)
2. On February 5th, 2018 Bounty Manager posts the final spreadsheets on the bounty thread announcing that:"The final spreadsheets with the official amount of tokens you'll receive are here: ... " (post #1118: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2318931.msg29623298#msg29623298)

Crypterium Team: You should honor these announcements. If you felt the need to add new participants (after calculations had been completed and final stakes awarded) because you thought their "activity proved to be very beneficial to our project" or to increase the Video & Blog Bounty because "It proved to be great at boosting brand awareness and building up trust towards our product" that is awesome but pay it from the company's dime! You could have easily taken that extra amount from the "15%: Tokens allocated for marketing and loyalty purposes" as a portion of those also belong to marketing (same category as bounty). From a company perspective, it is not OK to lower someone's "salary" to increase someone else's (a bounty is a form of paid work and even your whitepaper refers to bounty campaign participants as "marketing campaign team"). But if you were planning on reducing someone's salary, you should have done it from your pockets ... oh, wait ... but why should the founders & team only be splitting 8'698,579.899 tokens instead of 8'998,530.93 (your allocated 9%)? It probably wouldn't seem fair to you, like it doesn't feel fair to bounty campaign participants.

If you can't keep your word on something as simple as a bounty campaign, what guarantee do investors have that you will fulfill what was offered on the whitepaper / roadmap? Right now I don't feel like this is a team I can trust, and will more likely dump my CRPTs first chance I get, as well as post my thoughts in Social Media so that more users are aware of what is going on unless this issue gets fixed.

Crypterium team, it doesn't take very long to destroy one's reputation, and it would be sad if Crypterium became one of those failed ICOs because of issues and poor decision making post ICO (especially because I do think you have a good product).

Hi. Thanks for the feedback. The final bounty amount was determined not only by claimers posts, but also their quality of work. The bounty was a gift and every bounty participant received their due share of tokens. The bounty does not relate to the token or to the product. We are currently on course with both our white paper and roadmap.
marilyn4325

Activity: 229
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:50:10 AM
Merited by Shuman (1)

Can get back my token if use wrong wallet (by freewallet)?they said support to ERC20..but it's not..my email not reply.

If you sent your tokens to a wallet that is not ERC20 capable, there is no way to revert your transaction since it has been already done. Apologies for not being able to assist, according to terms of token sale:
"Failure to provide a correct address of the External Wallet will result in the loss of purchased CRPT Tokens, which shall be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser. Failure to provide the External Wallet or to complete its set up, will delay the withdrawal of the purchased CRPT Tokens, which shall be a sole responsibility of Purchaser. Purchaser shall be responsible for implementing reasonable measures for securing the External Wallet, vault or other storage mechanism Purchaser decides to use to receive and hold Tokens outside of the Account, including any requisite private key(s) or other credentials necessary to access such storage mechanism(s)."

He can still get his tokens. If the wallet supports to export the private Ethereum key, he can import it in a wallet which supports ERC20 tokens. The transfer needs only an Ethereum address, it doesn't matter if the wallet doesn't support it, it happened nevertheless. That's a property of the Ethereum blockchain. A wallet is just a user interface to it and you can change it (if you have your private key).
Shuman

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:52:40 AM

He can still get his tokens. If the wallet supports to export the private Ethereum key, he can import it in a wallet which supports ERC20 tokens. The transfer needs only an Ethereum address, it doesn't matter if the wallet doesn't support it, it happened nevertheless. That's a property of the Ethereum blockchain. A wallet is just a user interface to it and you can change it (if you have your private key).
This true. All we need - private key. And all be ok. To everyone's regret there are a lot of people who provide third-party ETH wallet without access to ERC20 interface.
There are 80% newbies and 98% who didin't know what is EVM and how Etherium works
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:51:08 AM

Please tell me when your product will be ready? When will we all be able to make full use of it?

Larion94

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

Please tell me when your product will be ready? When will we all be able to make full use of it?

If we look at the road map, then we can use the application this year and in 2020 launch the entire ecosystem

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 297 »
  Print  

Jump to: