Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 298 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124917 times)
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:57:32 AM

The balance of crpt fell quickly, it's good now for people who at a price of 0.86 have sold and are now buying three times cheaper

If you hold, maybe it will go back up to where you bought it but I don't think it will go back to ICO price.
No, it will go back to ICO price or even above ICO.
The market will eventually recover and we will be in a bull month soon, just hold on, this project has a good potential in the long term.

You are very optimistic, I invested in a lot of ICO recently and most of them are down a lot sometime even -90% ... I hope this is not the end and the market will recover

Same here mate. I already have a paper lost of around $200,000. I am still optimistic though that this is not the end and the market recovers as always and as what happened in the past.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:13:44 AM

The balance of crpt fell quickly, it's good now for people who at a price of 0.86 have sold and are now buying three times cheaper

If you hold, maybe it will go back up to where you bought it but I don't think it will go back to ICO price.
The market will eventually recover and we will be in a bull month soon, just hold on, this project has a good potential in the long term.

You are very optimistic, I invested in a lot of ICO recently and most of them are down a lot sometime even -90% ... I hope this is not the end and the market will recover

Same here mate. I already have a paper lost of around $200,000. I am still optimistic though that this is not the end and the market recovers as always and as what happened in the past.
I always say the market will recover because I believe it will happen.
Even at one chance it's gonna happen this year and that would bring the price up and maybe if we are afraid of another dump after
that then we can always sell with a profit, just expect a 100% profit and you'll have it.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:30:26 AM

It's your fault to invest on such situation like this and if you are thinking to invest in short term, cryptocurrency isn't right place for you. We know (As dev said) CRYPT or other projects need atleast 6 months before the price back to ICO price and started growing.
uripit

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:37:43 AM

LET'S WAIT FOR THE MARKET TO RECOVER !!
marilyn4325

Activity: 229
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

On iOS app invitations:

For security reasons, Crypterium’s functionality will be made available to its users in stages (at this time, we are not completely sure that our service’s most important functions are error-free). To control this process, a limited number of special invitations have been provided to a certain part of our audience. We are planning to enable full access to Crypterium’s full range of options soon (reinstalling the app will not be necessary). We apologize for the inconvenience. The procedure of launching the app this way was implemented in the interest of our community. However, it is easier to simply wait for the service’s full range of options to open for everyone.

Wouldn't it be better to provide a public beta version for everyone instead to just "a certain part of our audience", maybe on the testenet (using the Ethereum Ropsten testnet and a test version of your backend) ? And would be nice to publish at least the source code of the client app on github, so that other people could look at it and give you feedback about security etc. As written before, security by obscurity is not working.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

someday the price will certainly return to the ICO price, but after it falls again when the BTC rally starts
mokimarket

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

People are so focused on exchange and Lambos the actual good news and progress gets lost in the thread
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

I think it will take a long time for CRPT to recover because the downward trend of the market is not over yet and can not get a good price for this project but in the future if the market recover completely.  CRPT price is likely to reach $ 10 and we should buy and hold at this time
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

Why do you think so? What are your arguments? The project raised a maximum of funds for the ICO. The price of the token on the crypto exchange was rising. Now the whole market is at the bottom. During the growth of the market, the CRPT token will grow.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
uripit

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

yes this is ICO this days !
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:48:24 PM

If someone bought When bitcoin was 6400 , it makes price 0,64 Plus bonus. Its around 0,4. Also I am not sure If there was a pre-ico.

Now the price is 0.4. It is on crashing market....wait for the recovery.......
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

If someone bought When bitcoin was 6400 , it makes price 0,64 Plus bonus. Its around 0,4. Also I am not sure If there was a pre-ico.

Now the price is 0.4. It is on crashing market....wait for the recovery.......

When CRPT tokens start being burned with usage in the app price will grow for sure, the question is when it will happen.
FrankCastle1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:12:20 PM

Why the price is bellow the ICO?

1) During the first 3 months after the end of the token sale, all ICO tokens become cheaper. This is normal. Rare exceptions just break the rule. On average, after 3 months the price returns to the price on ICO. And then growths.

2) Crypterium product has not been launched yet in a full-fledged relation with CRPT tokens. There are no crypto-fiat transactions, so there are no commissions in tokens with subsequent burning of them. This is the mechanism which will increase the demand on tokens and influence their price.
———-
Thanks
FrankCastle1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:18:51 PM

On iOS app invitations:

For security reasons, Crypterium’s functionality will be made available to its users in stages (at this time, we are not completely sure that our service’s most important functions are error-free). To control this process, a limited number of special invitations have been provided to a certain part of our audience. We are planning to enable full access to Crypterium’s full range of options soon (reinstalling the app will not be necessary). We apologize for the inconvenience. The procedure of launching the app this way was implemented in the interest of our community. However, it is easier to simply wait for the service’s full range of options to open for everyone.

Wouldn't it be better to provide a public beta version for everyone instead to just "a certain part of our audience", maybe on the testenet (using the Ethereum Ropsten testnet and a test version of your backend) ? And would be nice to publish at least the source code of the client app on github, so that other people could look at it and give you feedback about security etc. As written before, security by obscurity is not working.

The full beta versions of the application are not available to everyone for control purposes. It is easier to collect the feedback from a few than the many. On source code, as I stated before, There is no plan to release Crypterium source codes on GitHub at the moment. It’s hard to tell that a frequency or severity of hacker attacks depends on this. The security is strong and fullfill the most modern security requirements. Our application belongs to the category of crypto banks. We do not know examples when current banking solutions are fully laid out to public. That’s a not safe. There is one more thing that should be taken into account. We have our own developments on safety, optimization, data transfer, etc that should be kept private. Our chosen methods are working perfectly fine, but thank you for your concern and feedback.
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

We can not set dates for exchanges. Crypterium's token CRPT is an integral part of the platform as customer's must pay for each transaction with a small part of our CRPT. Therefore customers must be able to buy the CRPT freely on Exchanges of their choice soon (Crytperium will help factilitate this process). Stay tuned.
chayantoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

Transaction limits (via NFC) will depend on many factors like our bank-partner, bank acquirer, the users country, KYC and others. We will expand the limits when possible for users’ convenience. I hope it does in your state. Do you have NFC payments in your state now?
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:44:32 PM

Subtoken CRED will have a separate purpose than the CRPT token. It's considered as a new independent credit token, which will be promoted separately, for borrowing and lending. This will be integrated within the app, via internal market place. Any CRED borrower must be registered and download the Crypterium App. As demand for CRED increases, CRPT holders will be sold CRED tokens, which can be lend out to people wishing to receive CRED. Crypterium will lend CRED to borrowers. CRED loans will then be issued VIA smart contract at an interest. Borrowers then convert CRED to chosen currency via internal exchange. Upon time for payment, borrows will repay the initial CRED loan plus interest.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:31:46 AM

On iOS app invitations:

The full beta versions of the application are not available to everyone for control purposes. It is easier to collect the feedback from a few than the many. On source code, as I stated before, There is no plan to release Crypterium source codes on GitHub at the moment. It’s hard to tell that a frequency or severity of hacker attacks depends on this. The security is strong and fullfill the most modern security requirements. Our application belongs to the category of crypto banks. We do not know examples when current banking solutions are fully laid out to public. That’s a not safe. There is one more thing that should be taken into account. We have our own developments on safety, optimization, data transfer, etc that should be kept private. Our chosen methods are working perfectly fine, but thank you for your concern and feedback.

Do you plan to release the source code for github in the future? Also what it is necessary to make to participate in testing? And one more question, version of the application available for download on ios so far very raw, when you will introduce new functionality?

okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:19:02 AM

It's your fault to invest on such situation like this and if you are thinking to invest in short term, cryptocurrency isn't right place for you. We know (As dev said) CRYPT or other projects need atleast 6 months before the price back to ICO price and started growing.

I am still holding my tokens I am not here for short term gains.
Yeah I know it's my fault, I invested at the wrong time and I hope the price will recover but you need to know that 99% of startup will fail in the long run, so maybe after 6 months the price will not go back to ICO.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:33:41 AM

I am still holding my tokens I am not here for short term gains.
Yeah I know it's my fault, I invested at the wrong time and I hope the price will recover but you need to know that 99% of startup will fail in the long run, so maybe after 6 months the price will not go back to ICO.

Things will settle when Bitcoin market settles, not only there are many people facing the same situation but one thing we have to remember we shouldn't panic about the present situation of the market. Otherwise, we will end up in the loss, there is huge growth if you hold and wait patiently wait for some more time.

Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 298 »
  Print  

Jump to: