Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 125149 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:17:46 AM

I've bought 75 tokes as it was the minimum amount and I still can't trade them, 3 months after the ICO. HitBTC requires 100 tokes per trade, which I don't have, and it requires 46 withdraw fee, which is more than half of my total amount.
~snip~

……it looks like the team is not able to negotiate better exchanges either.
I know they are negotiating better exchanges than hitbtc but we should take note that CRPT should have a good volume history to be listed on most good exchanges like my favorite binance. Though trading by hundreds sounds too much or unideal for us, I believe it will somehow make a good impact to its trading volume if you know what I mean.
It's not important to get listed in big exchange this early, we need to see the working product first so the amount we pay for listing is worth.
We are a big community, I think there is a contest in Binance or even in Kucoin where  a coin can be listed for free, I don't know if it's still running now.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

I've bought 75 tokes as it was the minimum amount and I still can't trade them, 3 months after the ICO. HitBTC requires 100 tokes per trade, which I don't have, and it requires 46 withdraw fee, which is more than half of my total amount.
~snip~

……it looks like the team is not able to negotiate better exchanges either.
I know they are negotiating better exchanges than hitbtc but we should take note that CRPT should have a good volume history to be listed on most good exchanges like my favorite binance. Though trading by hundreds sounds too much or unideal for us, I believe it will somehow make a good impact to its trading volume if you know what I mean.

In order to have large trading volumes, large exchanges are needed. I hope the team will manage to agree with them.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:21:05 AM

"We'll help you pay in Starbucks with your crypto," - Austin Kimm, Crypterium https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxmCXH57sMA

Crypterium became one of the most successful ICOs in history. Over 72,000 people from 153 countries contributed over $50 million to help us bridge the gap between cryptocurrencies and their use in everyday life.
Our co-founder and COO Austin Kimm wants to to get you up to speed on Crypterium progress.
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

In addition to being listed on large exchanges I think it will be necessary to wait until the project works to see the price of CRPT increase

When will we be able to deposit our CRPT tokens on the app?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

In addition to being listed on large exchanges I think it will be necessary to wait until the project works to see the price of CRPT increase

That’s a result of the strategic partnership established between Crypterium, a cryptobank that provides payment and banking services to crypto holders, and World Capacity Builders, a British Columbian company with international partnerships in the Fintech industry. The integration phase has already begun.

500 million Europeans will soon be able to use Crypterium digital wallets at any contactless payment terminals within Europe, as well as world’s 42 million terminals as they travel the globe.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

yeah man, let's wait for more adoption. If everyone start to use crypterium then the price will sky rocket. Do we know when will the team release their platform ?

iMuRrr

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

Legendary venture capitalist Tim Draper was one of the first proponents of Bitcoin. Back in 2014, he predicted that BTC would hit a $10,000 by 2018.

We asked Tim for some more predictions. Will cryptocurrencies eclipse fiat currencies? Why are the prices collapsing? What does Tim think of prospects of #Crypterium, the first vertically integrated cryptobank?

And there's a bonus: what can you say to make Mr. Draper really happy?👇 

https://youtu.be/NqxovpWcOJ4
FrankCastle1

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:04:35 PM

Crypterium representative, please force HitBTC to lower the current amount only devidable by 100 CRPT tokens to 10 or even 1, it's not affordable that you can only trade in hunderds.

Sorry. We cannot determine any conditions for any token on HitBTC exchanges. They have their own requirements. Perhaps you should wait for a more personally suited exchange. Further exchanges will be announced soon!

Not only that but nowhere on the official communication channels does it warn that if you deposit 75 tokens you can't do anything and you can only withdraw them, which will lose you 46.

If I didn't read about that policy here, I would have lost 46 tokens as I would have no other options. This sounds very fishy to me.

Hi. This is HitBTC's policy and requirement. Not Crypteriums.
uripit

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:38:36 PM

Crypterium representative, please force HitBTC to lower the current amount only devidable by 100 CRPT tokens to 10 or even 1, it's not affordable that you can only trade in hunderds.
FrankCastle1

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

Hi. I am sorry, but that is HitBTC's standard. Not our own. They have their own policies and requirements. More exchanges will be announced soon.
maxqnix

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:14:34 AM

Sorry. We cannot determine any conditions for any token on HitBTC exchanges. They have their own requirements. Perhaps you should wait for a more personally suited exchange. Further exchanges will be announced soon!

Not only that but nowhere on the official communication channels does it warn that if you deposit 75 tokens you can't do anything and you can only withdraw them, which will lose you 46.

If I didn't read about that policy here, I would have lost 46 tokens as I would have no other options. This sounds very fishy to me.

Hi. This is HitBTC's policy and requirement. Not Crypteriums.

I'm not implying that it's your policy. I'm implying that you're announcing an exchange with horrible trading conditions without sharing this information with your users. You are advertising an exchange that is not only not usable with your token, for the most part, but it could cause a considerate loss to anyone who tries to use it.

If I saw the exchange announcement mail, and I deposited my 75 crypterium, I would have lost 46 without anything I can do about it. Just based on the information from your mail, I would have lost 46. Does this sound to you like a good thing ? Do you think that this inspires confidence in your project, or makes the users trust you more ?
okinawa

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:20:07 AM

Hi. I am sorry, but that is HitBTC's standard. Not our own. They have their own policies and requirements. More exchanges will be announced soon.
'

Yeah Hitbtc is a scam exchange, they charge a high fee for withdrawal, I hope Crypterium will be on Binance in the near future. Did you apply for Binance yet ?

maxqnix

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:09:22 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 08:24:47 AM by maxqnix

'

Yeah Hitbtc is a scam exchange, they charge a high fee for withdrawal, I hope Crypterium will be on Binance in the near future. Did you apply for Binance yet ?
Exactly. Depositing 75 crypterium only to not be able to do anything besides withdraw them with 46 crypterium fee does definitely feel like a scam. It is not a scam but it definitely feels like one. It leaves a bad aftertaste. It leaves little confidence in the company and in the project.

An exchange was promised for February, then it was delivered at the end of March, and it is not usable for people who hold small quantities of the token, which is the majority of the token holders.

It's obvious that things are not going as planned. Do not hide information from the token holders, unless you want to lose confidence in the project. You have already lost a lot of confidence, as it's obvious in the price of the token. It's not your fault that the market conditions are very bad right now, but please don't hide information from the token holders.
okinawa

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

'

Exactly. Depositing 75 crypterium only to not be able to do anything besides withdraw them with 46 crypterium fee does definitely feel like a scam. It is not a scam but it definitely feels like one. It leaves a bad aftertaste. It leaves little confidence in the company and in the project.

An exchange was promised for February, then it was delivered at the end of March, and it is not usable for people who hold small quantities of the token, which is the majority of the token holders.

It's obvious that things are not going as planned. Do not hide information from the token holders, unless you want to lose confidence in the project. You have already lost a lot of confidence, as it's obvious in the price of the token. It's not your fault that the market conditions are very bad right now, but please don't hide information from the token holders.

Yeah it happens to most new ICO, it's really hard to get on good exchange like Binance or Bittrex. Bittrex recently delisted 80 tokens because they are afraid of the SEC. As long as the team is working hard I don't mind waiting for exchange. But yeah I understand it sucks if you wants to buy small quantity of Crpt, the withdrawal fee shoudn't be that high !

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:23:18 AM

so a mobile and crypto friendly bank through which you can pay by nfc, qr code, android pay, apple pay directly from the phone, i will try it for sure
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:34:56 AM

we are at the pre-ico therefore, I personally believe that the project will be successful, I have seen that they have done a good advertising campaign (airdrop + bounty), I hope the tokens will be listed on some important exchange
okinawa

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

we are at the pre-ico therefore, I personally believe that the project will be successful, I have seen that they have done a good advertising campaign (airdrop + bounty), I hope the tokens will be listed on some important exchange

Did you even read this thread ? We are not in pre-ico stage, the ICO is over since a long time now ! The token is already listed in many different exchange like IDEX, Hitbtc...Are you a bot or something ? Next time read before posting please.

Brattavito

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

Did you even read this thread ? We are not in pre-ico stage, the ICO is over since a long time now ! The token is already listed in many different exchange like IDEX, Hitbtc...Are you a bot or something ? Next time read before posting please.
maybe he can not read or maybe he's a typo, crypterium has achieved success in a few months ago and already listed in some exchanges just need to come to exchange to buy this token.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:57:06 PM

Crypterium became one of the most successful ICOs in history. Over 72,000 people from 153 countries contributed over $50 million to help us bridge the gap between cryptocurrencies and their use in everyday life.

Our co-founder and COO Austin Kimm wants to get you up to speed on Crypterium progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxmCXH57sMA
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:18:36 PM

maybe he can not read or maybe he's a typo, crypterium has achieved success in a few months ago and already listed in some exchanges just need to come to exchange to buy this token.
But do you think a large like Crypterium just listed on HitBTC - an exchange had many scandals in the past on this forum? Even, the account of owner this exchange on Bitcointalk had many negative trust, I am also had some problems about withdraw, but those problems just made me spent some times to support and wait to fix my problems.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: