Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:39:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITDEGREE - Revolutionizing education with blockchain  (Read 19071 times)
BitDegree Community Man. (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

The BitDegree Community Manager

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

For those who are looking for the best ways to stay up-to-date with everything that's BitDegree related I recommend you follow us on the BitDegree Medium Blog

Just the latest recap of articles that might be of interest.

1. How do Additional Payment Methods Affect the BDG Token

2. First Token Scholarships Have Been Issued

3. A B2B Advisor Joins the BitDegree Team

4. BitDegree - The Winner of EdTechX Startup Super League

BrandyN

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

You require to add token details to allow participants to join the idea.  Good luck.
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:09:03 AM

For those who are looking for the best ways to stay up-to-date with everything that's BitDegree related I recommend you follow us on the BitDegree Medium Blog

Just the latest recap of articles that might be of interest.

1. How do Additional Payment Methods Affect the BDG Token

2. First Token Scholarships Have Been Issued

3. A B2B Advisor Joins the BitDegree Team

4. BitDegree - The Winner of EdTechX Startup Super League
A great deal of importance should be given to the exchanges, which will give more visibility to this project and bring in a huge number of students and professors as well as supporters and advertisers
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:14:28 AM

So this project need some time and will be huge but in that case i expect more price dump but dont worry soon moo n
There is gonna be lot's of blood on the street because of BTC
tientien4

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:14:51 AM

Actually all of this has to do with token valuation
For the token to have any value you need all of the above - a good platform, with many students and alot of paid content
Without having all 3 of these the token will never have any value, so working on all 3 of them is actually working on making sure the token has value in the future
BitDegree Community Man. (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

The BitDegree Community Manager

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:28:15 AM

I'm interested on this idea. I will wait for this to watch what is going to originate!  Good luck all!

Thanks Smiley

forghu

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:34:11 AM

There aren't any details released publicly as of yet. We're still discussing the best ways to incorporate additional payment models into the BDG eco-system. I'll share the details as soon as they're finalized so no confusion will be spread
influence

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

The community sentiment is incredibly important to us. We're building a user-centric platform we always listen to feedback and improve based on that. I do get that you guys are upset about the lack of exchanges and volume. However, your concerns are not being ignored. We always make decisions that are in the best interest of everyone. BitDegree itself is the largest token holder and it's our goal to build a self-sustained business that will be able to operate for many many years.
andiagung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

But also we need to look at the larger scope. Who is the first crypto education platfrom? Who has the working product? Who is evidentally DOING the work they promised/set out to complete?
This group is about Bitdegree, understanding and getting on board it's goal.
We will all be laughing about all this one day when we are ready
Trust me when I say this. Alot of people that sold at losses,will come back later and say "I always believed in BDG" then they will probably buy at the top
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:12:34 AM

Actually all of this has to do with token valuation
For the token to have any value you need all of the above - a good platform, with many students and alot of paid content
Without having all 3 of these the token will never have any value, so working on all 3 of them is actually working on making sure the token has value in the future

The problem is that you can't have all the things you mentioned at the same time. In order for students to start using the platform, you first need to have a great platform. If there are not a lot of students, nobody might think it's worth creating content. That's the biggest challenge to get it going.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Paulizei

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

What you will do with BDG tokens bought from exchanges ( In order to convert ETH/BTC/FIAT ) ?

tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:57:42 PM

Over 90% of the platform is still free, there is no paid content for now to actually make a difference. 200 courses were bought I think last week, that's 1600$, it's not like BDG is already making millions and hiding those millions in their pockets
Also the BDG Team said that they are for now storing the other payments and will either manually convert them into BDG or wait until the system is ready and use the system to convert them into BDG
So adding a BDG converter when you have no paid content won't change a thing.
andiagung

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:57:49 PM

Don’t agree with this because i am sure i have read in blog or chat from admin that people are sending emails and contacting you for fiat payments as they feel buying bdg token is a complicated process for newbie and noncrypto people. So since you have demand for fiat people then bdg convertor should be top priority. You shouldn’t be processing fiat without bdg. As an ico investor i feel this is unethical for us.
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

What’s next? Is there a roadmap I can look at? After fiat what next? When we can expect a listing on Binance or KuCoin ??
FrankLampard66

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:52:42 AM

I've been having trouble selling my BDG tokens on Hitbtc. The tokens won't populate to the trading account from the main account. It's been 5 days. I've had so much trouble with this exchange. it's really a shame 60% of the BDG volume comes through there. Its hurting the project.
GarethBarry

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:53:11 AM

Wow market crashes and BDG doesn't move a bit. Do we smell a bottom here? Could be. Sellers are pretty much winded out. Sorry for bringing this out of the price chat, but I have a good feeling here.
Gunny90

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:53:43 AM

Wow market crashes and BDG doesn't move a bit. Do we smell a bottom here? Could be. Sellers are pretty much winded out. Sorry for bringing this out of the price chat, but I have a good feeling here.
We are locked out of Hitbtc selling is virtually impossible.
Kualo256

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:55:00 AM

We are locked out of Hitbtc selling is virtually impossible.
IDEX
0% volume on idex
0.32% on Tidex
kuksow

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:55:45 AM

That is right, selling pressure is winded out at least at this price level. It's not like I'm saying we're going immediately UP from here. But this smells bottom.

Now consolidation phase, and then I'm waiting to see some failed breakouts, that in some time will be followed by a true breakout.

Could happen September or EOY.
Pizza35kk

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:43:45 PM

Currently money is being stored and the plan is to either manually use it to buy BDG or wait for the system and use the system to do it.
There are currently two incentives to directly use BDG Tokens, the first one is that your favorite teacher gets up to 99% of the amount you paid, almost zero commissions, also you as a student get a 20% discount on the course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: