Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] Walton Chain (WTC) is a SCAM  (Read 27221 times)
kurkan88

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:13:53 PM

Why it's SCAM and the price is crossing $6 now?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/walton/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:15:15 PM

I'm asking myself the same question. I sold my WTC tokens 2 days ago and I regret for this. I could have waited. Fudding is really dangerous guys, be careful for it.
kurkan88

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:22:01 PM

I'm asking myself the same question. I sold my WTC tokens 2 days ago and I regret for this. I could have waited. Fudding is really dangerous guys, be careful for it.

You know, guys here who tells you what to buy and and what not to buy are keeping you out of their winning so when things gets promising and the coins they say "don't buy it - it's a SCAM" they at the same time buy a few more then they sell when the price gets higher like WTC with you.

With me here in this forum ppl said that Monaco coin is a SCAM and some users didn't contribute to their ICO where the price was very low. it went public then the price goes up and up until it reached $25.

So - Do your god damn fu**n research wasn't a bad advice after all Smiley
CryptoToast

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:13:13 PM

What about the token holders? Top three holders has 72% of WTC. Is it normal? The second one is Binance, but the first and third? Developers?
http://imgur.com/pkhKcQ9
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:17:25 PM

There are some red flags for me too. Big holders are only 3 wallet and this is really bad for every coin.
If only 3 holders for %70 then this coin is really going to trash.
pzsnuffy

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:02:45 PM

Thanks for this post. I've done the exact steps you have and basically came to the same conclusion over the last few days. The one part I can't figure out though is WHY it would be a scam.  The idea is incredible. I really wonder if there is just some kind of language barrier that makes it appear shaky from my side.  I can't even look at their site and figure out what the official english twitter, telegram, and slack channels are. It's so insane how people defend shit because they want it to be true.  If anyone here can point me to some sort of proof I'm missing I'll tip you.
fuddispeller

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:58:43 PM

Without any shadow of a doubt, WTC is a scam.

Get out while you can!

There is no reliable record of the team i.e. linking them and their experience to the project.
Try and find evidence linking the supposed former VP of Samsung to Samsung and the project.

This forum and Reddit is full of very blatant WTC shills. The comments on Reddit are beyond belief.

Listed on only one exchange, with a relatively small number of tokens (compared to similar projects) the price looks like it is being manipulated.

They are pretending to win a competition that does not exist. The "Jinjiang Competition" - there is no reliable source for this whatsoever. This is an unverified/fake news http://www.kinews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=110897
Seriously, they have just won a major competition - logos stuck on t-shirts, with a dodgy banner outside a sports centre. I've been to plenty of award ceremonies and competition results, this is a joke.

The website is poorly developed. If these people are serious/investable why can't they design a website or t-shirts. And it's called Walton coin. Serious business people would be much, much slicker than this.

I suspect a lot of effort has gone into making this appear credible but it isn't. Some people have seen big returns this week and are talking about market cap increase to $1billion+ and are dismissing my point of view with comments like "ah, well, things are lost in translation. they all have similar names and everyone is VP at Samsung. Western news would not cover the competition" etc.

You have been warned!

My only interest is for good people not to lose money.

For the record, my investments are: Waves, Wagerr, Zcoin, District0X, ARK and Monero.

I have no conflicts of interest and nothing to gain from this post.
This post was posted in slack and I've signed up to talk about it.

I regret to inform you that you are in fact an idiot. First of all, if you're going to argue, please please please make better attempts to argue against yourself, it stops lies from spreading and stops me wasting time to do it for you. Critical thinking and good research isn't tricky. Now.. to the meat.

There is no reliable record of the team i.e. linking them and their experience to the project. Try and find evidence linking the supposed former VP of Samsung to Samsung and the project.
False. Jin Xiji is Korean and his Korean Name is actually SuKi Kim. If you search for SuKi Kim it's pretty easy to confirm his Legitimacy, but let's focus on the Name first. Since I'm German I don't know how those Name Translations work, but Just look at a Google translation of his name from Korean to Chinese and compare the signs. If you search for his Korean name you can also find the list of papers he published. (http://www.dbpia.co.kr/Author/AuthorInfo?arcId=&ancId=1035431)
But the best proof is just to look him in the eyes in a Paper that was published on the 2nd of April 2011 in ETRI Journal Volume 33.
But just take a look for yourself. (http://ocean.kisti.re.kr/downfile/volume/etri/HJTODO/2011/v33n2/HJTODO_2011_v33n2_201.pdf). He's literally wearing the same glasses. (https://i.imgur.com/Uq2kvIR.png) So, are you going to tell me this elaborate walton scam goes back to 2011? They planted his photograph into this ETRI journal for their blockchain exit scam 5 years later? Really playing the long game huh... Lastly, here's a link to a photo of someone who actually took time to do research sending an email to suki at his university address https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T6WAP6MRR-F70BXKN2D/email.png. Translate it, I won't do it for you, but it confirms his involvement in the project and thanks the sender for their interest.

This forum and Reddit is full of very blatant WTC shills. The comments on Reddit are beyond belief.
Compelling argument. People like the coin? Must be a scam.

Listed on only one exchange, with a relatively small number of tokens (compared to similar projects) the price looks like it is being manipulated.
"The price looks like it's being manipulated". Are you memeing? How is this an argument? Please explain how it looks like it's being manipulated, otherwise, this sentence was literally a useless addition. Price is rising above ICO price? Oh, must be manipulation /s

They are pretending to win a competition that does not exist. The "Jinjiang Competition" - there is no reliable source for this whatsoever. This is an unverified/fake news http://www.kinews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=110897
Seriously, they have just won a major competition - logos stuck on t-shirts, with a dodgy banner outside a sports centre. I've been to plenty of award ceremonies and competition results, this is a joke.
Can you explain why it's fake news other than you want it to be fake news? I'm asking you to explain a lot here... As you can see you're just making claims without any back ups. The competition is ran by a local government in China. Have you worked in China? Have you been to China? I'd wager you don't own a passport. The fact is culture is very different - the Chinese don't even use emails that much let alone building an entire website for a local government competition with multiple awards. These things are based on relationships.

The website is poorly developed. If these people are serious/investable why can't they design a website or t-shirts. And it's called Walton coin. Serious business people would be much, much slicker than this.
You are calling a company a scam because you don't like their screenprinted t-shirts? Are you serious? Lol... And God forbid they don't just rehash the same wordpress template as every other blockchain venture in the west right.. tragic. "They would be slicker" - seriously? What does that even mean?

I suspect a lot of effort has gone into making this appear credible but it isn't. Some people have seen big returns this week and are talking about market cap increase to $1billion+ and are dismissing my point of view with comments like "ah, well, things are lost in translation. they all have similar names and everyone is VP at Samsung. Western news would not cover the competition" etc.

In the end you've simply resorted to making things up. Unsurprising really... There's only one former samsung VP. It seems to be the only gripe that is tangible for me to refute, everything else is mindless drivel like "they would be more slick if they were serious". Come on... I've given you irrefutable evidence about the VP, and you have no doubt seen him in the photos and videos around Walton, so, what now?

Are you upset you missed out? See you at 500m, and au revoir.

fuddispeller

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:09:17 PM

Oh and you know the best thing about it? China just regulated and investigated ICOs. Walton came out on the other side ok. Do you know something the Chinese government doesn't?
Keihatsu (OP)

Activity: 224

crypto revolution

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:36:10 PM

Yes, it's remarkable really.

Well done to anyone that managed to make a quick buck (other than the scammers).

You know things are pretty desperate when the strongest pushback I've had from the team/scammers is "you're jealous / want to buy at a lower price" and "it must be real because there's a video of the team at their office".

To be fair, they have gone to a lot of effort to deceive. Most of the team photos appear to have been taken on the same day, but it looks like they asked the actors to bring a change of clothes (well, trousers, as the dodgy t-shirts prevail). I like the video of the "investors meeting" - basically taken on an dodgy phone by someone at the back of a room. All the "delegates" are completely disinterested, it looks like it's lunch at a proper conference and they've just rolled out one of the actors.  You can just about make our someone wearing a Walton t-shirt at the front, but can't hear or see the presentation. Lol.

Every night they must be laughing their arses off that people are buying the token.

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
Keihatsu (OP)

crypto revolution

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:39:49 PM

Oh and you know the best thing about it? China just regulated and investigated ICOs. Walton came out on the other side ok. Do you know something the Chinese government doesn't?

yes, I doubt breaking the rules is tolerated by the Chinese Government.

fuddispeller

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:42:22 PM

Well done to anyone that managed to make a quick buck (other than the scammers).

You know things are pretty desperate when the strongest pushback I've had from the team/scammers is "you're jealous / want to buy at a lower price" and "it must be real because there's a video of the team at their office".

To be fair, they have gone to a lot of effort to deceive. Most of the team photos appear to have been taken on the same day, but it looks like they asked the actors to bring a change of clothes (well, trousers, as the dodgy t-shirts prevail). I like the video of the "investors meeting" - basically taken on an dodgy phone by someone at the back of a room. All the "delegates" are completely disinterested, it looks like it's lunch at a proper conference and they've just rolled out one of the actors.  You can just about make our someone wearing a Walton t-shirt at the front, but can't hear or see the presentation. Lol.

Every night they must be laughing their arses off that people are buying the token.
Link to this investors meeting video you're talking about? No, you can't

Now you're simply making things up - I guess my work is done lol
Keihatsu (OP)

crypto revolution

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:50:46 PM

Here you go pal:

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_1762e50170102x9s6.html

fuddispeller

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:57:35 PM

To be fair, they have gone to a lot of effort to deceive. Most of the team photos appear to have been taken on the same day, but it looks like they asked the actors to bring a change of clothes (well, trousers, as the dodgy t-shirts prevail). I like the video of the "investors meeting" - basically taken on an dodgy phone by someone at the back of a room. All the "delegates" are completely disinterested, it looks like it's lunch at a proper conference and they've just rolled out one of the actors.  You can just about make our someone wearing a Walton t-shirt at the front, but can't hear or see the presentation. Lol.

Here you go pal:

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_1762e50170102x9s6.html
Wow I've never seen these

Even more proof of their activity, thanks

Care to refute the post above? I notice you ignored the suki proof
Keihatsu (OP)

crypto revolution

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:10:36 PM

Yes, great to see your dynamic angel investors. LMAO.

SuKi Kim does not exist.

Why isn't anyone from the team on here defending?

Happy to speak to any of them on Skype about the project. Let me guess, none of them speaks English!

Good job I know a good translator.

Well done for progressing from email phishing scams.

Keihatsu (OP)

crypto revolution

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:21:50 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 06:51:01 PM by Keihatsu

There are some red flags for me too. Big holders are only 3 wallet and this is really bad for every coin.

means a lot of people are about to get shafted and the market is being manipulated.

j0z0r

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:41:49 PM

means a lot people are about to get shafted and the market is being manipulated.
Stay salty noWalty
rauls

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:44:58 PM

Further update:

Here is the whois information:

https://www.whois.com/whois/waltonchain.org

These registration details have been used in several scams e.g. hookwhois.org

A fake "your who is details have expired, click here to renew".

https://myonlinesecurity.co.uk/yet-another-whois-registration-scam/

Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Same details including the wonderful "No.999 Liang Mu Road Yuhang District" address.

And.... TankIn.net / sliver.me / jpsheath.org / .... all linked to scams.
thank for share your research. nice work bro. Cheesy I dont have many time to check all this things so it's very good Cheesy

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
j0z0r

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:48:50 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/738naz/are_you_able_to_debunk_the_following_claims/

Also here's a post with links refuting just about everything OP is FUDing about.

Why is this user so invested in something he allegedly cares nothing about? Why is no one from the team on here defending themselves? Lol, why would they be? It's the middle of the night in China, plus they have important work to do, not argue with children that aren't even acting in good faith to start with.

He's trying to get the price down so he can get in cheaper. Full disclosure means nothing without proof, and this clown has lost all credibility. 70% of the tokens are locked for a year, a single look at coinmarketcap would tell you that. But don't believe me, just sell everything you have, the cheaper it gets, the more I get at a discount!
Xenon91

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:55:42 PM

a scam with real business partnerships?

LOL   Cheesy

Walton chain is not a scam it is a company that signs contracts

http://tech.china.com/article/20170823/2017082352011.html

http://www.ok56.com.cn/product.php
Keihatsu (OP)

crypto revolution

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:01:37 PM

Those are not genuine, reliable sources.

Some sites will publish anything. And there is such a thing as fake news.

I've just checked, and it is fake news.

Absolutely nothing to do with "china.com" < look at the format of china.com vs. the tech.china.com link.

I wasn't born yesterday.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: