Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction  (Read 47748 times)
inuzashas1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:47:14 AM

when can the bounty be withdrawn ?
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:55:59 AM

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
btcarrier86 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:55:34 PM

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
Hello, what exactly information are you interested in?
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

BitRent’s Breakthrough at the All-China Forum

29th March the BitRent team spoke at the All-China Forum, which took part in Xiamen City. The central focus of the event was blockchain and its cross-industrial flexibility and adaptability.

The event was attended by CEOs of leading corporations across diverse sectors on the Chinese market. Thus, more than 800 entrepreneurs and businessmen could get to meet firsthand the multi-blockchain platform BitRent, its present and future goals as well as get to know with the unique nature of the first meaningful token RNTB.

According to one of BitRent speakers, the progressive approach of the platform lies in the fact that it opens the doors to the investment world to almost any human being on the Earth — the platform welcomes even small investment amounts. Investors at BitRent can start financing any project at any construction stage.

The platform completely digitizes all construction stages. Thanks to a private blockchain powered by Hyperledger, every construction stage is recorded and safely stored in informational blocks. All transactions are regulated by Smart Contracts, which, via RFID-tags, check the quality of work performed. Once Smart Contracts find confirmation that all conditions are met, it releases financing for the next stage. The platform sticks to a stage-to-stage pattern.

Meaningful token RNTB lays the foundation for structuring a new generation of tokens that preserve their value no matter what and provide their holders with real authority.

We’re confident that investment advantages provided by the BitRent platform will draw 1% from global real estate investments at the minimum.

BitRent is not just another service — it’s a lifestyle. We implant consistent structure and order in the construction industry.

Moving from stage to stage — 1% at first, and then, the whole world!

Telegram: https://t.me/bitrentio

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitrentplatform

Twitter: https://twitter.com/bit_rent

Medium: https://medium.com/@bitrent
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

DIGEST

While Elon Musk builds LEGO for adults, the BitRent company develops day-by-day with stable and quick dynamics.

New-look of the Platform’s Design

We’ve already launched the modernization process of our platform design. The developers’ team applies a complex approach to the product renovation, with all project’s distinctive features kept in mind.

The presentation of the design itself (not yet shaped on the platform) is scheduled for 10th April.

Blockchain Powered by Hyperledger

The alpha version of our private and unique blockchain is in the closing stage of the development. The first operating release is expected 5th-6th April.

On this day proper, our development department is about to finish the blockchain-mobile application cluster. This solution allows to record data the will be transferred from the construction site to the blockchain directly.

Next Stage Project Statement Throughly Worked Out

The following tasks are to be completed:
- connecting KYC services
- extending functionality of developer’s account
- putting and withrawing RNTB within the platform
- purchasing services within the platform using RNTB

Developing internal business process of the company

In order to optimize business processes, the BitRent company made a crucial decision to transfer to the Bitrix24 system. We’re sure that this will have a positive impact on all products and services provided by the BitRent company.

Join our channels and stay current on the latest news of the platform:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitrentplatform/

Medium: https://medium.com/@bitrent
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

it is a pity that there is silence. because now there are few similar projects and I was very interested in this topic. real estate is always relevant
I do not think there's a silence here. The project was presented to many influential and interested persons. I think that the project will maintain a good pace of development.

That's also what I thought and understood from their activity here in the thread some time ago. The project is frequently pitched and presented to several audiences. Not really silence.
I think that after implementation, this project can be very popular. Digital technologies in global industry, this niche that has not yet been filled with block chain technology. Such use of technology requires high level of expertise in their field of activity, and as a result, the output of quality service. I have the impression that the team has chosen the right vector of actions, in the search for stakeholders, where this project is most in demand.

Blockchain technology will improve some things but I am still excited to see how decentralization really works out in this space. You could also think of some pitfalls when you change from a centralized model to a decentralized one.

The project team is very active, doing everything possible to develop the project. Many hold speeches at conferences, private meetings, sign partnership agreements.

I am also a fan of teams that are willing to show their faces and present their idea publicly. It reinforces overall confidence that they have the best intentions.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
NikitaGo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

Recently, a lot of real estate projects have appeared on the forum, and I skeptical of BitRent, but in the last month of the ICO, they showed a sufficiently high level of training and there is an understanding that the project can have great popularity in real estate.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:28:33 PM

Recently, a lot of real estate projects have appeared on the forum, and I skeptical of BitRent, but in the last month of the ICO, they showed a sufficiently high level of training and there is an understanding that the project can have great popularity in real estate.

Maybe you should let us know what made you being skeptical about the team or BitRent in general? They are very actively trying to get the word out and building the platform. What's the issue you have?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Vedu

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:36:54 PM

I'm sure that's exactly how it will be. During the ICO, the BitRent team has done such a huge and diverse work, and then continues without stopping it, that it can not but bring remarkable fruits.
gogok

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

Maybe you should let us know what made you being skeptical about the team or BitRent in general? They are very actively trying to get the word out and building the platform. What's the issue you have?
I think that for today there is no reason to doubt the project of the BitRent. It shows itself from the best side.
But in the first stages, projects can cause skepticism. It does not matter how good it can look. I think that this is normal.
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:39:22 AM

I congratulate the BitRentTeam on the successful completion of the tokensale!

This year the team shows a very positive dynamics and I'm pretty sure that this project has a very promising future!
The activity in meetings and negotiations is a very good sign!
Soon alpha version! Tokens are traded, albeit on not the largest exchanges!
The implementation of the Bitrix24 system will also benefit the optimization of business processes.
You are good fellows, that despite a very difficult market period, you have overcome many difficulties!

I wish you success and very much look forward to your product! Smiley

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:27:22 AM

very interesting with the arrival of a large partner who supports Bitrent to be like now with the achievement of a very successful token sale
and this project looks transparent to the people associated with this project
congratulations

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

Leaving ICO Behind and Moving Forward

Dear BitRent blockchain community!

1st of April is marked by an official completion of the initial stage of the BitRent company — ICO.

We thank every user for participation and support. If not you, the BitRent project would never become a reality!

Road Show

During this period of time our team managed to hold successful Road Shows and contributed to expansion of the blockchain technology in the countries of Asia, North America, Europe and Middle East.

25th February, CryptoYacht, Dubai, (UAE)

26–27th February, International Blockchain and Smart Contracts Summit, Berlin (Germany)

27th February, Blockchain & Bitcoin conference, Minsk (Belarus)

1st March, International Blockchain Summit, Moscow (Russia)

4–5th March, World Blockchain and Token Summit, Dubai (UAE)

6th March, Private BitRent VIP Presentation, Dubai (UAE)

7th March, BitcoinCRE, New York (USA)

10th March, 2018 гoд, CryptoInvestorShow, London (Great Britain)

14th March, webinar Cryptonomics ICOBOX by Nikolay Evdokimov and Vadim Dashut

15th March, Blockchain Finance & Fintech China 2018, Shanghai (China)

17–19th March, webinars with the USA

20th March, China Blockchain Alliance, Kunming (China)

23th March, Blockchain Conference, Novosibirsk (Moscow)

29th March, All-China Blockchain Forum, Xiamen (China)

31th March, Cryptonomics Capital Fund Conference, Istanbul (Turkey)

Beta version launch

16th February our developers finished working on the first beta version of the platform and it was officially launched. The development of the platform was conducted alongside the ICO stage, which gave investors a chance to see the first version of the platform long before the end of the ICO. This, again, confirms the fact that BitRent is a team of professionals.

Moreover, our IT department posted Smart Contracts and code on the GitHub repository. Thus, investors are empowered to check and monitor the development of technical aspects of the platform.

We invite every current or potential user to test the platform at the following URL bitrent.uk and later share your questions and comments.

The final release is expected in mid- or late- April, while the official application will be available as early as May.

First projects

Our developers have already finalized 13 Smart Contracts for the first construction object on the platform — Unity Towers. The project is open for fundraising. We’ve already begun working on the corresponding Smart Contracts for the second object — Klauzal Residence.

Security and Total control

Our founders aim to make sure that BitRent investors feel entirely secured and, at the same time, in total control of the construction process. To achieve that, BitRent entered into negotiations with Identity Mind Global from the USA — the company providing KYC/AML services. Besides, we will involve Sixense — one of the leaders on the monitoring market — to build the most efficient visualization system for construction monitoring.

Partnership

Moreover, our top management entered into a partnership with ICOBox, Cryptonomics Capital and blockchain expert from India — RadhaKrishna Thatavarti.

BitRent aims to implement technical means designed by ICOBox to automate a range of aspects regarding offering of tokens, which correspond to shares in construction objects within the platform, and integrate intelligent decisions for collateral issues of legal and marketing nature.

In this way, BitRent obtained more possibilities to expand its presence both on the territory of South Asia and Europe and across CIS nations.

Updated design and Private blockchain

The first days of April will be marked by the presentation of updated design of the BitRent platform. Besides, you’ll have a chance to experience the BitRent Private Blockchain powered by Hyperledger.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitrentplatform/?ref=bookmarks

Stay in touch and updated!
Celendion

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:11:51 PM

Excellent work was done. Despite the bear market, the project did not choke and managed to keep the movement moving forward. I know that it was long and hard. But there is still no less difficult way. And I'm sure that the team has earned more trust from the followers of this project. We look at you.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
AlekseyCrawford

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

Suman22

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:41:26 PM

This is it. A decentralized platform for service market place. This will give a wide variety of services using blockchain technology. Very promising project indeed.
HCH2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:44:42 PM

Smart project with good team
figogogo

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:52:28 PM

i posted it like it
Match17

Activity: 461

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

The bounty company has been going on for quite a long time, but in the last few months of the ICO the team showed an excellent result, and the price of the coin after the ICO in pluses, despite not a stable market, will be interesting to watch, or maybe participate in the future in this company.

D   a   t   a

,o███████b.
  Y██████████b.          _od█████o.
   ''"█████████o        d██████████b
       Y█████████.    d████████P"''
         Y████████b ,d███████P'
          `Y████████████████P
            `Y████████████P
              Y██████████'
                Y████████L
            d██. `Y███████b.
          _d████b_ Y████████b
         d████████p  Y████████.
       d████████P'    `████████b_
     ,█████████P        `████████o_
chain

.B L O C K C H A I N  based......
.D E C E N T R A L I Z E D  data
.Trade S E R V I C E...................
..TOKEN  S A L E.......
......is LIVE........
..What is      D  a   t   a   X   c   h   a   i   n ?         
...DataXchain...provides a tailored-matching service
..........................between Data Owner and Data User with
..........................our unique “Intelligent Matching Engine (IME)”
LEARN..
.MORE..........
....F O L L O W........
..US...............................
.....WHITEPAPER.......
.TELEGRAM........
.TWITTER.....
.FACEBOOK.....
Tupakk

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

What coin will the issue of RNT base on?
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: