Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended  (Read 15291 times)
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:17:13 AM

The idea is very cool, but I did not understand how the authors will place films inside your platform. Anyone can do it? will there be any minimum requirements for the film?
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:20:27 AM

The idea is very cool, but I did not understand how the authors will place films inside your platform. Anyone can do it? will there be any minimum requirements for the film?
Yes, I also do not fully understand this point.
Will the films on your platform be exposed to the age rating of the MPAA or other rating systems?
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:23:08 AM

Yes, I also do not fully understand this point.
Will the films on your platform be exposed to the age rating of the MPAA or other rating systems?
I think that rating systems are an integral part of such a platform. Of course films will be rated and moderated.
Otherwise the system can be a breeding ground for adult content. Cheesy
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:26:41 AM

And how do you plan to protect content from piracy? The modern sites for online video translations have not been able to make a worthy defense (for example, iTunes), how are you going to deal with this problem?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:28:49 AM

And how do you plan to protect content from piracy? The modern sites for online video translations have not been able to make a worthy defense (for example, iTunes), how are you going to deal with this problem?
As I understand it, they are going to introduce peer-to-peer technology to protect themselves from downloading content. That is, the content will be broadcast in parts (somehow it works). Maybe it works that way.
digitalblock

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:31:02 AM

As I understand it, they are going to introduce peer-to-peer technology to protect themselves from downloading content. That is, the content will be broadcast in parts (somehow it works). Maybe it works that way.
I do not know, I do not see anything protected in it. It's very interesting to know if they could have developed a copyright protection system, or something like that.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:36:41 AM

I see a big problem with this platform.
Online cinemas are not a new thing, but such an implementation is very cool. But nevertheless this service is designed for a good Internet connection, which many do not have. Although we live in the modern world, all the same problems with the Internet connection are found in many.
It turns out this service is not for everyone.
RadekG

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:39:21 AM

Online cinemas are not a new thing, but such an implementation is very cool. But nevertheless this service is designed for a good Internet connection, which many do not have. Although we live in the modern world, all the same problems with the Internet connection are found in many.
Is this a problem for developers?
The service is designed for those who can use it. The problem of Internet connection is the problem of the provider. Why do developers care about a quality Internet connection in your city or country?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:42:29 AM

The service is designed for those who can use it. The problem of Internet connection is the problem of the provider. Why do developers care about a quality Internet connection in your city or country?
But it's not that. Their service involves paying for a service through a smart contract with certain conditions. If the user clicks on the "play" button, then the fee is charged. But if I get money after clicking on the button, but my connection will not be able to ensure that I watch the movie?
I'm a simple user, I wanted to use the service. I did not know about such subtleties of payment and speed of intent. How to be in this case?
RadekG

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:43:51 AM

But it's not that. Their service involves paying for a service through a smart contract with certain conditions. If the user clicks on the "play" button, then the fee is charged. But if I get money after clicking on the button, but my connection will not be able to ensure that I watch the movie?
I'm a simple user, I wanted to use the service. I did not know about such subtleties of payment and speed of intent. How to be in this case?
I am sure that for such cases the return system will work, or those will work. support. I think the developers have foreseen this case. Wink
digitalblock

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:40:43 AM

I wonder how they are going to implement the system of recommendations and ratings. And is it possible to wind up these ratings.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:43:55 AM

Independent cinema is a very specific product. This movie, which is interesting not everyone, will this service really be popular? It seems to me not quite.
RadekG

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:46:09 AM

I wonder how they are going to implement the system of recommendations and ratings. And is it possible to wind up these ratings.
Well, most likely the developers are implementing methods to combat the cheating ratings. I think we will see more detailed technical details of the project closer to the release of the platform.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:49:24 AM

Independent cinema is a very specific product. This movie, which is interesting not everyone, will this service really be popular? It seems to me not quite.
Service developers just want to make this product more massive so that people can see not only what they are shown in theaters and TV, but such a movie, which not everyone knows about. After all, we do not see a very large number of good films about which we do not even know! Because they are not promoted as big blockbusters.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:50:55 AM

Service developers just want to make this product more massive so that people can see not only what they are shown in theaters and TV, but such a movie, which not everyone knows about. After all, we do not see a very large number of good films about which we do not even know! Because they are not promoted as big blockbusters.
It will be very interesting if the prices are not too high. Perhaps the service will enjoy a certain popularity.
digitalblock

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:52:58 AM

Well, most likely the developers are implementing methods to combat the cheating ratings. I think we will see more detailed technical details of the project closer to the release of the platform.
And when do developers plan to launch their service?
RadekG

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:54:45 AM

And when do developers plan to launch their service?
In early 2018, at the Sundance Film Festival
I think this is the best place to launch such a project, it will produce a stormy reaction among many movie lovers! Smiley
S-triple-C

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:02:25 AM

Will this project work like LBRY?

Video On Demand Streaming has always been big in the era of internet and I believe this project will be a success as long as the team delivers what they promise. Good Luck StreamSpace team!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:04:32 AM

Which languages will be supported?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:06:59 AM

Will the service support offline work? For example, I want to see a few movies in an airplane, I upload content to my device in advance and watch without access to the Internet. Will this be implemented?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: