Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended  (Read 15296 times)
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:46:16 AM

What can I spend tokens on the platform?

I think for any additional services - to remove advertising, for example. Or you can donate them to streamers

Too few opportunities for use. The user must accurately understand for what purposes he can use his tokens

Of course. The user will understand where he will spend his tokens, but the developers have not yet submitted the interface of the system. So for now all this is just guesswork.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:56:50 AM

What can I spend tokens on the platform?

I think for any additional services - to remove advertising, for example. Or you can donate them to streamers

Too few opportunities for use. The user must accurately understand for what purposes he can use his tokens

This can be a problem. So far, I see a way to apply tokens only as a subscription to a channel
dedmaroz

Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:01:25 AM

Of course, it is clear that tokens can be used to block advertising or simply donate to the owner of the channel, but the possibilities are still really not enough
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:13:33 AM

Of course, it is clear that tokens can be used to block advertising or simply donate to the owner of the channel, but the possibilities are still really not enough

Okay, what else would you suggest? Maybe the developers will see an interesting idea and adapt it to the project

Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:25:30 AM

Okay, what else would you suggest? Maybe the developers will see an interesting idea and adapt it to the project

You can connect an alert about interesting streams. It seems to me that such a service will be relevant
Mary_Tuedor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:37:49 AM

You can connect an alert about interesting streams. It seems to me that such a service will be relevant

I certainly would not have refused such an option Cheesy
waser12

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:47:54 AM

Is this supposed to be paid extra? Alerts come after all in other services, do not they?

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:57:14 AM

Is this supposed to be paid extra? Alerts come after all in other services, do not they?

In YouTube, it seems like such notifications come for free
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:21:19 AM

Maybe, for an additional fee, you can get some control functions?
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:30:26 AM

The idea is very interesting, but I do not think that the platform will be in demand. it could be a very cool project, but now all investors want quick money
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:38:22 AM

The idea is very interesting, but I do not think that the platform will be in demand. it could be a very cool project, but now all investors want quick money

I think this is just quick money. In fact, there is nothing complicated in the system, users already have - those very small studios. It will be a resounding success
rlm42

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:05:03 PM

I think this is just quick money. In fact, there is nothing complicated in the system, users already have - those very small studios. It will be a resounding success

I mean, cheap movies or art house will not be as popular as blockbusters. Accordingly, the inflow of viewers will be less, and with it - the inflow of money
Groc

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:18:08 PM

I mean, cheap movies or art house will not be as popular as blockbusters. Accordingly, the inflow of viewers will be less, and with it - the inflow of money

Exactly. And this is the main reason why I do not like the project. Although, if someone can intelligibly explain the strategy for promoting the platform, I'll put everything in the project to the last etherium.
TopGun

Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:26:41 PM

With good advertising, any film can become famous and there are examples.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:11:58 PM

Has anyone from the directors already supported the creators of the project? Is there any fitback?
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:14:40 PM

Has anyone from the directors already supported the creators of the project? Is there any fitback?
It seems to me not yet. Everything will be later, I'm sure!
costgranda

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:16:12 PM

It would be very cool if the platform contained additional materials for different paintings. Conversations with the director, backstage, additional materials, etc.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:17:50 PM

But this is a very important element for the platform! How can you save these things?
okaypool

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:18:12 PM

It would be very cool if the platform contained additional materials for different paintings. Conversations with the director, backstage, additional materials, etc.
Generally, the developers said that all this will be, in my opinion, as bonuses for tokens, if I'm not mistaken.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:19:50 PM

But this is a very important element for the platform! How can you save these things?
This project will be presented at the Sundance Film Festival, where it will be of interest to all the communities. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: