Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:53:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended  (Read 15292 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:58:41 AM

Will there be integration with different services?
With which ones?
For example, IMDB, Rottentomatoes, Metacritic or some others
Well, I heard that IMDB will definitely be supported, I do not know about the others.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:00:26 AM

How much will this service be profitable for film authors?
What exactly do you mean?
I understand the service will take a certain fee from the author of the content, for placement on this platform. I would like to know what percentage of the sale goes to the author?
I thought that the percentage will be taken from those who buy films, and the author will get a net profit, is not it?
But is not this the same thing? Charging commission from the consumer - you take profit from the author, do not you?
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:02:39 AM

I understand the service will take a certain fee from the author of the content, for placement on this platform. I would like to know what percentage of the sale goes to the author?
I thought that the percentage will be taken from those who buy films, and the author will get a net profit, is not it?
But is not this the same thing? Charging commission from the consumer - you take profit from the author, do not you?
Not certainly in that way. Developers provide a lot of opportunities for authors, I believe that a small commission is a small fee for it
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:04:42 AM

With which ones?
Well, I heard that IMDB will definitely be supported, I do not know about the others.
But integration with various services is a very important aspect. Ratings reviews and many more ..
Seidr

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:06:11 AM

With which ones?
But integration with various services is a very important aspect. Ratings reviews and many more ..
I believe that the various services will be connected as the project develops, for now this is all just a theory. The project has not even begun work yet
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:08:31 AM

Not certainly in that way. Developers provide a lot of opportunities for authors, I believe that a small commission is a small fee for it
Developers provide many different opportunities for both authors and users. as far as I know, the authors will receive up to 90% of the ticket price. But most likely for additional services they will have to pay extra.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:09:15 AM

Developers provide many different opportunities for both authors and users. as far as I know, the authors will receive up to 90% of the ticket price. But most likely for additional services they will have to pay extra.
What could it be for the additional services?
RadekG

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:11:10 AM

Anything, for example additional public relations among users. The ability to place video in a higher quality, I do not know what the creators have enough fantasy.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:12:57 AM

Anything, for example additional public relations among users. The ability to place video in a higher quality, I do not know what the creators have enough fantasy.
It looks as if the authors are trying to drive into the framework and make money pay so that their films are watched. Is not this platform being created with the opposite goal? On the contrary, to help independent authors show their creativity to the whole world.
RadekG

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:14:40 AM

It looks as if the authors are trying to drive into the framework and make money pay so that their films are watched. Is not this platform being created with the opposite goal? On the contrary, to help independent authors show their creativity to the whole world.
I completely agree! Smiley
LOL
I'm not saying for sure that it will be so, I just guess. I can be wrong, it's normal!
okaypool

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:15:53 AM

With which ones?
I believe that the various services will be connected as the project develops, for now this is all just a theory. The project has not even begun work yet
Well, I hope that it will be so Smiley
skovbitcoin

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:16:47 AM

When is the project to be launched?
Seidr

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:17:35 AM

As far as I know in early 2018
okaypool

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:19:08 AM

LOL
What a coincidence that it is at this time that the Sundance Independent Film Festival will be held  Cheesy
Seidr

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:20:04 AM

LOL
What a coincidence that it is at this time that the Sundance Independent Film Festival will be held  Cheesy
In fact, they planned to launch their project at this film festival.
okaypool

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:21:09 AM

LOL
Realy? Wow
This is the best place to start a similar service, it's really cool!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:22:04 AM

LOL
Realy? Wow
But there is so little time left, will the developers have time to complete their platform by this time? Huh
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:22:49 AM

LOL
Realy? Wow
Of course they will have time, why should they have a problem with this?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:24:18 AM

LOL
Realy? Wow
Well, in general, the development of such an application can take a very long time (maybe even a year) how are they going to have time to finish all aspects of their platform in a couple of months?
RadekG

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:26:19 AM

LOL
Realy? Wow
Well, in general, the development of such an application can take a very long time (maybe even a year) how are they going to have time to finish all aspects of their platform in a couple of months?
Well, as far as I know, some of the functionality is already ready for testing. Besides. the project will not run as a ready-made solution, but as a test version. And in the course of the lasting time it will be finished and refined. Nobody said that in early 2018 a finished and finished product will be presented.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: