Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:29:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended  (Read 15292 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:27:10 AM

When is the project to be launched?
As far as I know in early 2018
LOL
What a coincidence that it is at this time that the Sundance Independent Film Festival will be held  Cheesy
In fact, they planned to launch their project at this film festival.
Realy? Wow
This is the best place to start a similar service, it's really cool!
Of course they will have time, why should they have a problem with this?
Well, in general, the development of such an application can take a very long time (maybe even a year) how are they going to have time to finish all aspects of their platform in a couple of months?
Well, as far as I know, some of the functionality is already ready for testing. Besides. the project will not run as a ready-made solution, but as a test version. And in the course of the lasting time it will be finished and refined. Nobody said that in early 2018 a finished and finished product will be presented.
It sounds much more realistic Smiley
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:32:36 AM

looks like good project good luck dev i suport it
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:36:52 AM

And what about the ratings?
Warrior B

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:37:32 AM

Which ratings? Huh
nrvkush

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:39:02 AM

Which ratings? Huh
I mean age ratings, for example MPAA film rating system
Warrior B

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:40:26 AM

Which ratings? Huh
I think the system will support this. This is an important part in sorting movies.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:41:26 AM

Which ratings? Huh
I think the system will support this. This is an important part in sorting movies.
And how are the sorting of films and the MPAA rating system??
nrvkush

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:43:24 AM

Which ratings? Huh
It will also be interesting to maintain a single system or different, for the classification of films in different countries
RadekG

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:44:45 AM

Which ratings? Huh
It will also be interesting to maintain a single system or different, for the classification of films in different countries
Since the platform will have international status, I believe that various rating systems will be supported. But I can not say for sure.
Warrior B

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:47:32 AM

Which ratings? Huh
These things are directly related. The rating rating of each film is a criterion, and criteria is the basis of the search engine or the formation of recommendations for each user. So certainly such a platform, with such a functional can not exist without a rating system like MPAA Smiley
23coins

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:48:17 AM

Which ratings? Huh
These things are directly related. The rating rating of each film is a criterion, and criteria is the basis of the search engine or the formation of recommendations for each user. So certainly such a platform, with such a functional can not exist without a rating system like MPAA Smiley
Well, yes, it sounds logical Smiley
greatdn

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:49:37 AM

In general, how will this system of recommendations work?
RadekG

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:51:16 AM

What exactly do you want to know about this? Technical features of the implementation? Or what?
greatdn

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:52:38 AM

What exactly do you want to know about this? Technical features of the implementation? Or what?
Perhaps I do not know. It's just that the developers present this function as if it were not there before. There are a lot of sites with similar features.
Warrior B

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:53:04 AM

Perhaps I do not know. It's just that the developers present this function as if it were not there before. There are a lot of sites with similar features.
Which for example?
greatdn

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:55:22 AM

Which for example?
For example, the portal "Kinopoisk.ru", there implemented recommendations on the basis of your preferences. Also there is a full description of the film, its rating, reviews, and links to online theaters for viewing.
23coins

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:56:02 AM

Which for example?
For example, the portal "Kinopoisk.ru", there implemented recommendations on the basis of your preferences. Also there is a full description of the film, its rating, reviews, and links to online theaters for viewing.
Lol, what is it, I first hear about this portal))
nrvkush

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:59:49 AM

Which for example?
This is some kind of Russian portal, I've heard about it, but I do not think that it will be convenient anywhere other than Russia
23coins

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:00:32 AM

Which for example?
This is some kind of Russian portal, I've heard about it, but I do not think that it will be convenient anywhere other than Russia
And what's the point of bringing this portal as an example?
greatdn

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:01:23 AM

Which for example?
And what's the point of bringing this portal as an example?
I just wanted to say that the system of recommendations is not something unique
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: