Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will there be an another life after death?  (Read 2470 times)
mafostedu

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:04:44 PM

It depends on what are your religion, how are you managing your life, and a lot of things.
But i dont think that there will be another life, it is just another dream story created for giving us hope, and seriously, i dont think that it really exists.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:13:36 PM

Some believes that after death you can go to heaven or hell. It was written in the bible and believers believe that kind of beliefs. So i guess, there is truly another life after death.

Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:36:44 AM

i believe in religion. i also believe the line above. Do you?
i think it is important to see the life from different perspectives.

for example, 2 killers are caught from 2 different places for their crime.  suppose,the first killer killed 1000000 people
(like, adolf hitler) and the  2nd one killed only 1 human being.

after the judgement it is decided that they both should be hanged/killed/poisoned.It will be their punishment.
but, think carefully, they are both convicted and got the same judgement.

But, we cannot kill the 1st person for 1000000 times for every death. this is our limitations but it is not for the GOD.
Yes some other people said theirs another life in heaven after death... A beautiful kind of life like paradise some people told a story like that you never experience in the entire world when you leave

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:01:46 AM

I am a Buddhist. I believe there will be another life after death. Reincarnation is real, if you have seen the film on the matter then you will also understand the problem. The problem is the same as the law of cause and effect. If you work well then in the future you will get some help, if you do bad things you will get bad things in the future. If you really pay attention to the good or bad things you do and the good luck or bad luck in the future, then you will easily recognize that.

red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:47:36 AM

well for me no there no another life after death because when you die you die

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

Yes i believe on it, It is already stated in the bible that for those people who are righteous will go to eternity, Its hard to gather facts and evidences but my will to believe in it is about 100%. That is the promise of our divine creator:)

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
anggoro manise

Activity: 469
Merit: 102

FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:07:29 PM

I think there’s the lives of others, but later not in this world again.And I believe it. That’s what I believed

P A R A D I G M A  TOTAL ITEMS 777!  NFT METAVERSE   
◼◼◼◼    PARADIGMA is an NFT marketplace + SCI-FI + an innovative P2E gaming platform    ◼◼◼◼
███████ TWITTER    MEDIUM M I N T   N O W TELEGRAM    WHITEPAPER ███████
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

Don't know exactly. But it is God who created you, then he provided sustenance for you, then he will cause you to die, then he will give life back to you. Finally your all sins will be punished by him.
pombur

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:02:42 AM

It seems to me that life after death IS. The body is mortal but the soul
eternal. Throw the junk body, one time hang out or just to find the right body, then take it and become someone's son or daughter, depending on gender of this body. The higher the spiritual development, the more chances you need of choice. This is my opinion .
ronandol198

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

for example, 2 killers are caught from 2 different places for their crime.  suppose,the first killer killed 1000000 people

after the judgement it is decided that they both should be hanged/killed/poisoned.It will be their punishment.

But, we cannot kill the 1st person for 1000000 times for every death. this is our limitations but it is not for the GOD.
I am religious ! i think that there is life after death . So we need to live a good life now

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

I can't answer that and I think nobody can. Those stories that you hear are just folklores or religious belief and no one has ever proven it to the world.

Perfectly agreed. After life stories which all of the religions are talk about are just fairy tales of many cultures. For that reason, These so-called true strories cannot be proven by science . People should not believe in this kind of stuff for sure.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:37:45 PM

I believe that there will be another life after death that we call everlasting life. The life in heaven. I am a religious person thats why i believe in everlasting life, the life after our death.

Xerox101

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

Death is not the end but it is the beginning of life. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on him” (John 3:36). We will not be given the opportunity to accept God’s gift of salvation after death.
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

When you die here on earth lives continue after death. What will happen to a person after death will be base on good or bad work you do when you are still alive
Bonskimo

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:11:26 PM

Yes. There will be another life after death. A life with our Father and Creator.
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

I'm not religious, but I'm studying books on the rebirth of the soul and I can say that after the death of each person another life awaits with new trials.

I agree with you on this.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

It really doesn’t matter as long as a person physical body can die once, I believe that it’s the best judgement that Human Being can offer but know this as well if a person who killed millions sees the error of his ways and later converts then God is going to forgive said person.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:32:07 AM

will there be an another life after death?

- For me since I believed in the Bible in my opinion, There is another life after death which is eternal life in heaven where God's home and eternal death, this what I'm believing for.
BrockenClock

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:41:37 AM

No one can say for sure, but we are all going to find out at one point. And if there is and you are following the wrong religion and worshiping the wrong god then what happens?
feonaishere19

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:23:44 AM

I'm a Christian so I don't believe in reincarnation. I'm not a Catholic also so I don't believe that people go either to heaven or hell or even purgatory after they died. In my religion we believe that when you die you will stay dead until jesus the saviour comes down from heaven.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: