Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn free coins??  (Read 5706 times)
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:10:51 PM

take a look always on a marketplace where you can find a free airdrop it is free coins, and if you want to earn much profit better exert an effort by joining a bounty campaign you will make a report for you to have a coins some bounties are scam but not all always join just trust on the campaign that you are going to join, goodluck dude
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:42:54 PM

as others mentioned, there are many many ways to do this, from faucet to airdrop to sig campaign. I would say sig campaign is probably the best value for effort, but you will need to choose one wisely and get in early. Airdrop is also taking much less effort but most of them are not having much value.
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:55:56 PM

You can check the annoucement tab to find some topics claming that they are giving free coins but i have to warn you , you need to be very careful because most of them are not telling the truth. They are just scams trying to get your info etc..

pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:59:04 PM

If you want free coins then you can take part into www.freebitco.but you get very less amount of btc per hour.you can also take part into the bounty campaign and earn the coins.you can also take part into the signature campaigns and earn more coins than the bounty campaign.I suggest you to make some investment therefore you  will earn  the more profit.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:08:31 PM

the use on works as user of community to gives of reference as delivering message of customs with the narratives as the focus on disposition of developer as offering service to public audience might in turns with the exchange to gives of opportunity to gains with reward as the assignment to becomes of one as anchors for the delivery of message.

Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:28:13 PM

There are certain ways to earn free coins. Signature campaign, bounty like social media campaign, article and blogs. And also you can easily earn coins by joining airdrops. There are new airdrops today that can give you free money.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:34:00 PM

Freecoins you can get with airdrops, but their value is questionable. If you want free coins which have a value for sure or so, then you have to join bounty campaigns. Google them. But then, coins will not be really free, since you will have to work for them.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:40:30 PM

Once you're a senior member you can participate in more bounties and airdrops.. so need to get your posting scores up Smiley
need one year until reach rank senior member or you typo  Grin. just rank up until junior member and join bounty campaign and I see many airdrop accept newbie. keep posting  dud
ManavKalyan

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:43:02 PM

Hi,

I want to know where can I earn free coins, for promoting that specific coin. For eg one ICO I saw said that they will pay 15 tokens for every unique visit on their link. Something like bounties.
Anyone know such coins that give free coins for helping them promote?

Also how does signatures work here? I heard we can get tokens for wearing sigs and profile pictures too.

Thanks guys

For Airdrops I subscribe to a group called "Crypto Airdrops" on Telegram. Let me know if you find something new and good luck!
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:24:32 PM

Hi,

I want to know where can I earn free coins, for promoting that specific coin. For eg one ICO I saw said that they will pay 15 tokens for every unique visit on their link. Something like bounties.

Also how does signatures work here? I heard we can get tokens for wearing sigs and profile pictures too.

Thanks guys

There are lot of ways for us to get free coins here, those are Bounties such as Signature campaign, Facebook bounty, Twitter bounty, Translations bounty, Telegram bounty, Article campaign, and blod/youtube bounty.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:33:31 PM

,just try your best to find out dude, try also to look in each specific sections in this forum, sometimes announcement threads will answer your questions abot campaigns. there are so many campaigns that pays you tokens just like what you said about ICOs and that is called bounties.
mindsports.io

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:47:27 PM

please check out mindsports.io bounty campaign to earn 10 MIND token airdrop (1000 MIND = 1 ETH)

Mindsports.IO is a decentralized mind sports gaming platform on Chess, Poker, Go, Xiangqi, Shogi.
Our team and prototype are advised by FIDE CEO Geoffrey Borg and Chess GrandMasters.

Please check out our github, whitepaper and website and let us know your thoughts. Thanks !

https://www.mindsports.io/
https://github.com/mindsports/ChessDemo
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:10:40 PM

Hi,

Thanks guys

Try to visit the announcement and bounties which is a child board of marketplace right at the alternate cryptocurrency section and I hope it will help you to find what you are looking for . And I'll suggest you to make more exploration in this forum . Goodluck  Smiley
Rebellious

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:24:33 PM

Watch out for aidrops, it's free coins, but always double check them because they can be potential scams. If you are asked for your private key, never, ever give it and walk away from the drop
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:46:45 PM

actually there are many ways to earn coins free
 you can search for some topics in the Announcements (Alt coins) that they give free coins. However, usually the free money value is not high
you can join the campaigns such as: signature campaign, bounty like social media campaign (facebook, twitter) , article and blogs...

Make me great again
Cixboy61

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:56:55 PM

You can use search place to find latest airdrop news.
Also open altcoin announcement notifications. This will help you to catch all new airdrop altcoins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     A N T E X     / // ///     MULTI-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED PROTOCOLS & SERVICES     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram Group     >     Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Whitepaper     <     Telegram Channel
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kobri0815

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:03:05 PM

You can use search place to find latest airdrop news.
Also open altcoin announcement notifications. This will help you to catch all new airdrop altcoins.

To be honest there are a lot of crappy airdrops out there. If you like to check you can go to the announcements but be aware most of them are just shitty and have no value.

I joined a lot of these so called "airdrops" but in my opinion most of them will go as fast as they arrived.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:06:23 PM

you can simply join airdrops or can follow faucets. they are all giving free coins and tokens.
faucets are few drops but you can get a nice amount from airdrops
Razmirraz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 409

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:16:27 PM

True, especially now being crowded airdrop e-tokens. Though somehow its value later in exchanger. But at least, we get free coins or tokens. Faucet can also, but less profitable because in my opinion just wasting time. Being a bounty participant is good choice, because from that we get certainty payment when ICO finished.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

INSTANT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
██████████████████████▀▀
████████▀░░░░▀████████
██████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀██████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NO KYC 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTC

ETH

LTC
DOGE

TRX

BNB
TRC20

ERC20

BEP20
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

SWAP NOW 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:00:55 PM

Hi,

Thanks guys

You can earn free coins at some free airdrop bounties, just register to their form and listed on the spreadsheet then wait for the token distribution. Also you can earn coin in a signature campaign by wearing signature. You need to promote the coin you will be joining in for a month after the ICO will be the distribution of tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: