Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn free coins??  (Read 5706 times)
Skyborn

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:08:54 PM

actually there are many ways to earn coins free
 you can search for some topics in the Announcements (Alt coins) that they give free coins. However, usually the free money value is not high
you can join the campaigns such as: signature campaign, bounty like social media campaign (facebook, twitter) , article and blogs...
The best way to get altcoins that actually have some sort of value is probably to consult bounty or a social media campaign that pays you in a specific token. So in essence you're doing a job and get a fraction of the tokens of the ico to reward your work. However if the ico doesn't go well and the coin you get has little to no value you might have done your work for nothing.
Another way to get free coins is by participating in airdrops. You sometimes just have to sign up with your ETH address and you will get a certain token credited to your account. Since this essentially is free money you might end up with a token that has no value at all. But free money is free money right?
CurrencyMaster

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:50:09 PM

Hi,

I want to know where can I earn free coins, for promoting that specific coin. For eg one ICO I saw said that they will pay 15 tokens for every unique visit on their link. Something like bounties.
Anyone know such coins that give free coins for helping them promote?

Also how does signatures work here? I heard we can get tokens for wearing sigs and profile pictures too.

Thanks guys

join airdrops and bounty programmes.. they give u free coins and en it hits exchane u sell it for btc

█ █   TIPPER   |   THE SOCIAL ECONOMY   █ █
█████████     ICO LIVE NOW     █████████
━━━━━   WWW.TIPPERECONOMY.IO   ━━━━━
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:52:16 PM

you should visit the altcoins section of the forum,
if you spend some time in the forum you will find what you are looking for

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:05:13 PM

Hi,

I want to know where can I earn free coins, for promoting that specific coin. For eg one ICO I saw said that they will pay 15 tokens for every unique visit on their link. Something like bounties.
Anyone know such coins that give free coins for helping them promote?

Also how does signatures work here? I heard we can get tokens for wearing sigs and profile pictures too.

Thanks guys
Joining bounties campaign in market place altcoins section, you've earned a certain rewards according to your rank.
Joining free airdrop is another way of earning free coins also but don't expect all of them will give you.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:28:55 PM

There are certain ways to earn free coins. Signature campaign, bounty like social media campaign, article and blogs. And also you can easily earn coins by joining airdrops. There are new airdrops today that can give you free money.
I don’t know much about these airdrops but yes campaigns are of much importance. They are not going to make you loser rather there are just amazing facts about it. These campaigns give you handsome money every week and thus your needs are fulfilled on the time. Plus social media campaigns are better too, they are mind-blowing.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:42:36 PM

actually there are many ways to earn coins free
 you can search for some topics in the Announcements (Alt coins) that they give free coins. However, usually the free money value is not high
you can join the campaigns such as: signature campaign, bounty like social media campaign (facebook, twitter) , article and blogs...

I agree that there's a lot of ways to earn those free coins so far, and those mentioned we most common ways to earn for it. Bounty campaigns in general can provide us the opportunities of earning those coins which can be traded at different exchange sites. Also to give others an opportunity to have different options to earn new coins, an Airdrop coins might be the suggested so that you will be able to earn enough amounts of coins for trading with recommended trading sites.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:25:15 PM

WORK!

It's not needed in the crypto world if you plan the whole thing. There are many ways to get free coins, tokens from the bounty programs. Just get ourselves enrolled into air drops that are published every other day in the forum. The bounties are like raindrops, you will be frowned by the numbers. Even if you collect thousands of different coins with a dollar worth rate each then also you can avail free thousand dollars in no time. That's the beauty of it man. Just go and grab it from the bounties section and you will get all the details under that campaign page only.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:36:16 PM

many ways to get free coins. can by following bounty campaign, airdrop, mining. or if you have the capital, try to trading because it is really profitable.

tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:07:07 PM

I am doing some PTC sites to get a small share of BTC and doing bounty campaign of some ICOs to get their coins free to my wallet. I am also doing signature campaign and some free airdrops.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:12:28 PM

WORK!

It's not needed in the crypto world if you plan the whole thing. There are many ways to get free coins, tokens from the bounty programs. Just get ourselves enrolled into air drops that are published every other day in the forum. The bounties are like raindrops, you will be frowned by the numbers. Even if you collect thousands of different coins with a dollar worth rate each then also you can avail free thousand dollars in no time. That's the beauty of it man. Just go and grab it from the bounties section and you will get all the details under that campaign page only.

just make sure to select project which have really a possibility to have some value just like what happen with some coins a year ago those free airdrops become a huge one after a year of receiving it, things is really easy for those whos seeking for learning how to take advantage of free coins, value will be stated after the project reached the exchange.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
geprasha123

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:15:16 PM

WORK!

By getting enrolled in airdrops
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:37:38 PM

Here you earn coin even when you have no investment

1. Faucet -  by typing words and numbers you claim and you will earn free coins
 2. Freebitco.in -  here you play and bet hi and lo and every hour you have a free coin
 3. Bounty campaign -  what to do is join the campaign and read the ruling to the first page of the campaign here to see what you should do and
     here you will pay for free coin.
 4. Signature campaign - the best way to earn free bitcoin, the only thing that needs to posted is to ask about bitcoin, alt coin, gambling and
     more. you need to post high quality and according to the discussion.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:46:47 PM

You know, scams appear every minute. Keep an eye on them.
Yes scams are always part of every opportunity, we only need to be alter to avoid them. Most of the times, free giveaways are very low in rewards but scam giveaways also do happen time to time. Bounties are just the best way to get some free coins and no any other better way.

With this you can take part in ICOs and if you have some good presence on social media, you can earn a lot and luckily can make a huge bucks if you join the right project by holding for a long term. Most have gained a lot through this.
sashadoc

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:22:57 PM

simple registration, there must be an account on the bitalcas registered before August 20, 2017. time will take 2 min. for the registration link we address in a personal
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:54:26 PM

Bounty campaigns brings good money and I think it is not free because you have to work for it! for a free coins just join some new airdrops now and that a free coins and free money.
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:10:26 PM

you can participate in bounty compaigne. you get huge amounts with some ico!

you can also get free coins by airdrops but it's not very intereting because every one dump his coins once he get them
triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:18:46 PM

you can earn free by faucet, giveaway and bounty it not need modal like trade or invesment
in bounty you can join signature campaign social media campaign etc
orcuncanli

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:21:27 PM

There are a lot of ways to earn free coins.there are signature campaings,airdrops,twitter and facebook bounties. but these are just for new icos .you cant earn free coins that already on exchange as far as i know
vitja2002

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:04:52 PM

referral links are sometimes used for ICO and bounties are good for earning coins. speak with community manager of an ICO and they sometimes have jobs that can be done for coins.

translate moderator is a good example of this

cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:19:57 PM

I have found NEM Faucet

Do anybody know if any other of the bigger coins have free give away like this

http://namuyan.dip.jp/nem/mainnet_nodb/index.php

top price are 100 nem, best I ever got was 50, but most time its gives around 0,005
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: