Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn free coins??  (Read 5710 times)
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:26:46 PM

Some people will tell you to join airdrops. But beware that many airdrops ,specially the one with custom wallets has a trojan installed. I heard someone was hacked by just downloading an infected wallet. Beware always scan.

Hi,

I want to know where can I earn free coins, for promoting that specific coin. For eg one ICO I saw said that they will pay 15 tokens for every unique visit on their link. Something like bounties.
Anyone know such coins that give free coins for helping them promote?

Also how does signatures work here? I heard we can get tokens for wearing sigs and profile pictures too.

Thanks guys

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 01:06:13 AM

you can earn free by faucet, giveaway and bounty it not need modal like trade or invesment
in bounty you can join signature campaign social media campaign etc
Faucet were consider as time waster acouple of years back when the price of bitcoin was still at the $550 range and now that bitcoin is $5500 range you still recommend faucet as a means of getting free coin. However, the bounty, translator and signature campaign etc are good way of get btc but you have to work for because nothing is free when it come to making btc.

Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:42:25 AM

It seems to me to make a hopeless business by using cranes. There's a lot You will not earn. To play different games I personally also Do not advise, it's a waste of time. But participation in the ICO, that is, in the campaigns for the release of new tokens, can bring a good profit. There are always several forms of participation, including signature campaigns. This is one of the optimal results of earning free tokens.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
swoolzze

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:58:08 AM

Hi,

I want to know where can I earn free coins, for promoting that specific coin. For eg one ICO I saw said that they will pay 15 tokens for every unique visit on their link. Something like bounties.

Also how does signatures work here? I heard we can get tokens for wearing sigs and profile pictures too.

Thanks guys

Actually you can't earn any free coins here, you must be patience to go find some airdrops or bounties because there are scams so you must be careful for looking for it. Joining airdrops or bounties is not the thing that you can earn free coins, you can get coins in it by filling up the requirements or helping the campaigns.
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:10:01 AM

you can earn free coin from faucet like freebitco.in , or you join bounty campaign or you can got from airdrop etc you can find it here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
kancutbrewok

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:13:17 AM

so many ways to be able to get geratis coin with various kinds of social media blog .. we just search for blogs and social media that promise free coin
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:17:55 AM

Airdrops are very popular these days and it is absolutely free. You just need to exert some effort on registering your eth address and info of your btctalk account. It's much easier and faster compared to signature campaigns.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:25:57 AM

Hi,

Thanks guys

There are lot of coins you can find in the announcement section in the altcoin giving away free airdrop, you can collect them. you can also join in some social bounties and get free coin for sharing and liking.

David_5M

Activity: 108

Making Blockchain Safer for Everyday Use

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:53:10 AM

Hi,

Thanks guys

Hi,

Come join our bounty and get "free Coins"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243112

Thank you for your support.

David
TSS Team

Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:45:53 AM

There are many ways to earn free coins like faucets, airdrops, signature and bounty campaigns. You can earn many new ICOs coins by doing their social media bounties and put signature campaign in your account. I am getting good weekly earnings from signature campaign of DEEPONION coin and doing some free airdrops.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:53:18 AM

Hi,

Thanks guys

thats called a signature campaign  you can check out marketplace > services section  there were many signature campaigns there that you can apply  and you can also check out altcoin> bounty section if you want another coins as payment besides bitcoin and lastly you can join airdrops to get free token without doing an effort but most of the airdrops are just shitcoin and shit token so i guess its not worth the time either.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:11:58 AM

You can search for new airdrops. The only way for you to get free coins is for you to join airdrops. If you really want to earn what I do suggest is to join campaigns whether it's a signature, FB or twitter campaign and all you need to have is time,patience and effort Smiley
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:39:44 AM

Hi,

Thanks guys

Actually there is no such thing as "free coin", you always have to put some effort to get something back. And minimum amount of effort that you can do is to join some token airdrops. Ofcourse just be aware of personal information that you are giving away, and if something doesn't seem right it probably isn't.

There is a lot of so called "free airdrops" going on around these days, so stay safe.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
mai_mirai

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:40:11 AM

You can do some task from bounty program, by social media twitter, facebook, instagram or other. Spread word and promoting about an ICO and you will get some token from this. You also can join with signature campaign put the signature code an ico to your profil then you will get some token also.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:23:56 PM

you can earn free coin from faucet like freebitco.in , or you join bounty campaign or you can got from airdrop etc you can find it here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Faucet is something that I won't recommend if someone is looking for a good or sufficient earning but becoming a participant of signature campaign will definitely be a great help because I have seen many people on this forum who are earning handsome amount by this method. I believe it is best for a newcomer or anyone who is a hard worker but always remember one fact that there is no easy money.
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:37:58 PM

Actually, there is no free coins. You will spend something or work for it. In earning coins, you will spend money, time, or effort but that's the reality, there is no free in this world. Even in airdrops, you will spend time to register or something. Also, you will take a risk to enter that airdrop. I have joined lots of airdrop but I have receive only one airdrop but it is fine because I try for some even I spend time and effort.

MikuMiku

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:54:44 PM

i think u can pay attention to the ann threads in Announcements (Altcoins). Sometimes you can get free airdrop, sometimes you can join bounty program.
coleman268

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:55:48 PM

Old best way was to do bountys, but now adays the best way to start earning eth if you don't have a job is to join airdrops and sell them immediately when you get them for eth ignore the potential gains because you have a higher chance of losing more than you'll gain in the longrun
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:10:25 PM

Hi,

Thanks guys
In order to earn free coins, you can sign up at bitcoin talk forum and then answer the questions that they have. From that you can gain so much bitcoin because if you do that they will give you a free bitcoin in exchange to the effort and time that you pen in answering the questions that they have.
CryptoLex

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:36:37 PM

Just go to the marketplace and you will find many ICO's offering alot of free tokens for several jobs to do, like Telegram, Twitter etc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: