Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:20:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn free coins??  (Read 5706 times)
HunterBTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:48:11 PM

To get a free coin you can follow a sign or bounty campaign that provides payment using the ERC20 coin provided on the bounty thread inforum Bitcointalk.
BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

You should visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 for more infomation about Altcoin bounty events
Tondya

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

Bounty programs and airdrops can give you some money. Especially signature companies.

Coinzzz (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

Thankss so much everyone Smiley
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:14:46 AM

Hi,

I want to know where can I earn free coins, for promoting that specific coin. For eg one ICO I saw said that they will pay 15 tokens for every unique visit on their link. Something like bounties.
Anyone know such coins that give free coins for helping them promote?

Also how does signatures work here? I heard we can get tokens for wearing sigs and profile pictures too.

Thanks guys
there are ICOs who offer free coins which they called "airdrops". You can find it here in the forum. Some of the free airdrops will jist ask you to do some simple task and they will give yoi free coin. Or might as well jim a signature or a bounty campaign for you to earn much more than what the airdrop is offering.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rizwan Javed

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:58:12 AM

To earn free coin first you have to become a junior member than you go for a bounty. And now you can convert your bounty into coins. 
kariky_123

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:50:29 AM

5 Ways to Get Free Bitcoins
1. The Blockchain Game
2. Pop Bubbles
3. Read Books
4. Roll and Ball
5. Play Dice
 Smiley Smiley
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:01:10 AM

Now it became more difficult to earn free coins, as now Merit was introduced. Now the growth of activity will slow down, so perhaps this will become a barrier. Because recently a lot of people come to the forum with this thought. Of course one of the most common methods is Bounty and Airdrop
qwesasd

Activity: 117
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:05:02 AM

Hi,

I want to know where can I earn free coins, for promoting that specific coin. For eg one ICO I saw said that they will pay 15 tokens for every unique visit on their link. Something like bounties.
Anyone know such coins that give free coins for helping them promote?

Also how does signatures work here? I heard we can get tokens for wearing sigs and profile pictures too.

Thanks guys
To get free coins, you can sign up for an airdrop or bounty event, but most airdrops are deceptive and signed bounties require you to check periodically that you have not been accepted, but want to attend signed bounty activities that you need to raise your rating.
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:07:21 AM

There are many ways to earn free coins in the crypto money world. Examples include signature campaigns, social media campaigns. you can earn free coins for your early memberships in newly opened sites.
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

If you look at altcoin in market place than you will able to see in the bounty campaign going on then you can register there and see what are the requirement they ask for.
RisiexlA2

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

There are tons of new tokens doing airdrop everday, just signup and get those new tokens. They might have good value in future or just waste yours time. If you want to get real dollar then find some bounty jobs that offer in bitcoin, join and earn real dollar there.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

For free coins,you have to search for airdrop form.Then fill up this by following rules.It will give you free coin.But it become more difficult to earn free coin.There are more scam airdrop.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
htmcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:21:54 AM

You can participate in an airdrop, and if you want to get free coins, it is a relatively easy way to drop, but before that you need to do research and avoid being tricked.
Arkitekt

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

to da mooon

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

since you're already a member on here you can join the deeponion airdrops. It's pretty lucrative and there's still time left to join in!!!
rappydoo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

there are several ways to earn free coins, through airdrop, bounty campaigns, youtube, blog, translation, twitter, moderator, code signature making, all through simple use of social media. be wary of airdrops though, some use fake links for scam, so only get from reliable websites and sources. good luck!
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:45:09 AM

I think airdrop and bounty hunting is the best process to earn free coins.And also youtube and reddit campaign help you to earn free altcoins.In that case you have to aware of many site.Because there are many scam airdrop and campaign.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

with different use on works as following customs of strategics,
future users or investors might wants to attains on jobs of offers as gives of reference as extending entrance to work with different shifts of leval of compliance.

Trangngu

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:17:55 PM

Hi. Currently there are many free coin campaign. Mainly under the form of Ref and bounty campaigns. You can find coin in the open market for sale. Maybe they will. Can I introduce you to the ArcBlock bounty. In this campaign you can earn 1 to 2 ETH if you work hard. This is the cooperation between you and Arcblock. You advertise to help them. They pay you. Your job is simple enough to meet all your needs. Trust me it is not difficult. In this campaign Arcblock has spent 200,000 ABT for advertising. They are quite generous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: