Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:21:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] 50% SOLD! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵  (Read 11152 times)
AuroraDao (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:12:42 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 03:20:51 AM by AuroraDao

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:13:42 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 08:50:07 PM by AuroraDao

IDEX Bounty

Aurora IDEX has reserved up to ~3% of our token sale (2,500,000 AURA/50 DVIP) for use in our bounty.

See Full Bounty Details Here

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:15:10 PM

Reserved 2

iungonetwork

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:20:49 PM

I really like this comparison table IDEX vs. other exchanges

interesting project, bookmarking

MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:21:58 PM

wow this is marketplace more better from etherdelta, we can trade without filled out form registration
i am visit your website but all currency showing up N/A whether your website not yet launch ?
if you open bounty campaign please tell me  Cheesy
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:25:17 PM

wow this is marketplace more better from etherdelta, we can trade without filled out form registration
i am visit your website but all currency showing up N/A whether your website not yet launch ?
if you open bounty campaign please tell me  Cheesy

Thanks! We've put a lot of work into this over the last 9 months  Cool The reason everything says N/A is there is no trade data yet, once trades start happening it will fill in with info. The only bounty we are doing is a bug bounty, but you can get AUR tokens by placing limit orders that get filled.

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:26:00 PM

Good. Another stock exchange will be more. As they say, more exchanges are good and different.
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:27:54 PM

Good. Another stock exchange will be more. As they say, more exchanges are good and different.

Thanks! Be sure to check out the Aurora site and whitepaper, this is much more than a high performance exchange.

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:30:50 PM

Is this project similar to EtherDelta? What will be the differences of the project? Did he need some external artifice "MetaMask"?
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:35:18 PM

There is glitch to save the private key after creating the wallet on exchange it doesn't allow to copy. I'm using Firefox but in Chrome it working smoothly you should fix that bug. UI is simple and very cool I like this combination.
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:38:00 PM

Is this project similar to EtherDelta? What will be the differences of the project? Did he need some external artifice "MetaMask"?

Both IDEX and EtherDelta are trustless ethereum exchanges, beyond that they differ quite a bit. We provide real time trading and can process anywhere from 20 to 50 trades per second depending on the network, we then fire off the trades to be mined in the correct order. Check out the video up top to see a demo in action and look at the comparison table and the IDEX whitepaper to get a really thorough understanding of the differences.

We support Ledger, Metamask and your private key encrypted in the browser memory.

AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:39:31 PM

There is glitch to save the private key after creating the wallet on exchange it doesn't allow to copy. I'm using Firefox but in Chrome it working smoothly you should fix that bug. UI is simple and very cool I like this combination.

Thanks for that info! We'll get right on it. Most of our testing has been in chrome so that is where the best user experience is at the moment. Thanks for the kind words about the UI! We tried to keep with what people know and like.

FarmerOak

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:42:43 PM

Hi everyone, my name's Brian and I'll be the acting community manager for IDEX and Aurora. Feel free to contact me or AuroraDAO with questions regarding the project or to share your comments. We're in this project for the very long haul, so don't be afraid to reach out. In the meantime, please reference the information in this thread, our exchange at https://idex.market, and our Aurora website at https://auroradao.com .

Best regards,
Brian

AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:43:37 PM

Hi everyone, my name's Brian and I'll be the acting community manager for IDEX and Aurora. Feel free to contact me or AuroraDAO with questions regarding the project or to share your comments. We're in this project for the very long haul, so don't be afraid to reach out. In the meantime, please reference the information in this thread, our exchange at https://idex.market, and our Aurora website at https://auroradao.com .

Best regards,
Brian

Just chiming in to confirm that Brian is our community manager and we look forward to working together to answer all of your questions.

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:21:01 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/auroracoin/

seriously, do your fucking research and choose another name before launching a product.

Roll Eyes
FarmerOak

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:33:56 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/auroracoin/

seriously, do your fucking research and choose another name before launching a product.

Roll Eyes

Hi and thanks for the comment. You're right that this currency symbol does exist, but as a team we felt the projects were different enough that we will not be competing. The daily volume of that coin is very low and dropping as well. We believe that over time token symbols will come in and out of usage in the crypto space.

Best Regards,
Brian

HodlFroever

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:54:06 PM

Really interesting project, I'll keep an eye out. I think I see the difference between this and Etherdelta, not really sure why this isn't getting more attention. Exchange looks fast but doesn't look like there's any volume? I guess that makes sense if you just launched. So if I buy some dvip tokens I get discounts on your fees but how exactly does that work?
btcgreen00

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:57:29 PM

I will watch over you. Etherdelta is not very convenient to exchange. If you do as written, it's fine.
ghuang168

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:58:34 PM

Price: $3000 USD per DVIP, equivalent in ETH (price updated dynamically)

that is so expensive ..why you are guys just create less than 10K dvip?
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:11:02 AM

Really interesting project, I'll keep an eye out. I think I see the difference between this and Etherdelta, not really sure why this isn't getting more attention. Exchange looks fast but doesn't look like there's any volume? I guess that makes sense if you just launched. So if I buy some dvip tokens I get discounts on your fees but how exactly does that work?

Thanks for the interest Hodl! We just launched a few hours ago, no traction yet, we've got to get the word out first  Cool

If you hold DVIP all you have to do is let it sit in your wallet (not deposit it into the exchange contract) and the benefits work their magic. We have a nice benefits section on the UI that lets you customize the exact benefits you want. Along with getting IDEX benefits you will also be able to able to get AUR tokens from the membership at a rate of 50k AUR per full DVIP. AUR is the staking currency that will be used to provide economic incentives for staking the network when it is fully decentralized. AUR stakers will get paid Aurora fees proportional to their AUR stakings in return for helping run the network.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: