Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] 50% SOLD! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵  (Read 11159 times)
Route69

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:54:38 AM

Your bounty ad was published for free.
If someone ask for tokens than ban him.

https://newsker.com/2017/10/13/idex-decentralized-exchange-bounty-campaign-ico-bounty/
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:11:42 AM

https://newsker.com/2017/10/13/idex-decentralized-exchange-bounty-campaign-ico-bounty/

Hey Route69, thank you for your publication. I've took over the bounty campaign for IDEX and will be managing the campaign from now on.

We have a new thread with updates rules, please check: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2279539.msg23127348#msg23127348

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:00:51 PM

After hearing all the news about Bittrex locking accounts and instabanning people that complained on their slack I logged into my account and was met with this:

Now I really, really wish IDEX and others all the luck it can get. Nothing like first-hand experience to make you see why some people are obsessed with DEXes taking over. I get that they're following KYC or whatever but I'm not applying at Freelancer or SALT HQ.

Hey Route69, thank you for your publication. I've took over the bounty campaign for IDEX and will be managing the campaign from now on.

We have a new thread with updates rules, please check: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2279539.msg23127348#msg23127348

What happened to the other guy? What about the other, still live thread? And why is there "BOUNTY" in the title of this thread?
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:27:06 PM

HEY GUYS! DON'T FORGET TO JOIN OUR GROWING COMMUNITY ON TELEGRAM. YOU CAN EVEN EARN SOME AURA TOKENS!

JOIN THROUGH: https://t.me/joinchat/FT1IVA8AWHiyUkU3adehxA

Application Form: https://goo.gl/iM8PD1
Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/QXSWVc

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:46:38 PM

Really this is great project. I am very interesting to join and support this project untill end. Good luck  Smiley

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
winke

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

I think this is great, the new exchanger  Grin
Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:03:48 PM

Aurora has two tokens: the network utility token (AURA) and the membership token (DVIP).

What's different price AURA and DVIP ?

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:24:33 PM

I see, that you have working exchange already. Why you need money? For adversiting? Or what? Can you explaine?
AuroraDao (OP)

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:40:33 PM

Aurora has two tokens: the network utility token (AURA) and the membership token (DVIP).

What's different price AURA and DVIP ?

Thanks for asking! We have 2 tokens but are only selling one, which is DVIP. DVIP is a crypto membership that gets free trades on IDEX until 2020 and each full DVIP also comes with 50,000 FREE AURA tokens. AURA is a utility token that will be used to stake the Aurora network once we are fully decentralized. Aurora users crypteconomics to align incentives to secure the integrity of the network. In return for providing the security through staking AURA users will get IDEX fees, Boreal banking fees and fees from any other activities that Aurora partakes in.

Each full DVIP costs $3,000 but you can buy less than a full one. We are not selling AURA directly and don't know what price the market will value it.

More information about DVIP can be found on our memberships page. We will be releasing more detailed information about AURA tokens tomorrow, stay tuned.

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:46:23 PM

I see, that you have working exchange already. Why you need money? For adversiting? Or what? Can you explaine?

Great question! The current IDEX is just an MVP (minimum viable product), meaning that it is the most basic product we could bring to market. Next up we are going to launch our price-stable cryptocurrency, the Boreal, and also fully decentralize the current IDEX approach. After that we are going to turn it into a protocol for sidechain exchanges called Snowglobe (We are currently updating the IDEX and Aurora whitepapers to go over Snowglobe). Once Snowglobe is complete we are going to offer cryptobanking in our stablecoin, the Boreal. From there we plan to add in distributed computing to run the AI banker that deals with keeping Boreals stable.

Just because we have built something awesome doesn't mean we're not going to add to it and make it a lot more awesome  Cool. We believe the fact that we already made the best DEX on the market shows that we are a capable team that will be able to achieve the full IDEX and Aurora vision.

To learn more about the expansions after IDEX please see the Aurora website. We are currently updating both the IDEX and Aurora whitepapers to give more insight into Snowglobe, should be up in a few hours.

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
xusxuquade

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:53:14 PM

when can IDex launch exchanger
i think if every coin use ETH platform can added youre exchanger and early promote, i think idex can good exchanger and above etherdelta

how much minimum or softcapt idex token

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:59:50 PM

when can IDex launch exchanger
i think if every coin use ETH platform can added youre exchanger and early promote, i think idex can good exchanger and above etherdelta

how much minimum or softcapt idex token

IDEX is already live. You can trade now. Unlike pretty much every other project we built our mvp FIRST to show you all that we are a capable team.

There is no minimum or softcap. We are selling 1600 DVIP for a total of $4,800,000 USD. Once they are gone they are gone.

gembira

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:32:41 AM

So, you have 1600 DVIP for tokens sale with price 3000$ for each, = hard cap 4.8 millions usd? And Aurora tokens for free. But what with Boreal tokens?
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:02:19 PM

So, you have 1600 DVIP for tokens sale with price 3000$ for each, = hard cap 4.8 millions usd? And Aurora tokens for free. But what with Boreal tokens?

Yes, that is correct. We have a hard cap of $4.8 million USD and the AURA tokens come for free with the DVIP membership that users buy.

Boreals are a price-stable cryptocurrency. To get the full picture I highly suggest you read the Aurora whitepaper. Boreals will expanded in stages. At first, traders on IDEX will be able to buy them from us for $1 each and use them to pay trade fees on IDEX at a 5% discount. This discount gives Boreals a place to be used early on and creates incentives for large traders to buy the Boreals to pay for their trade fees. All ether that is used to buy Boreals from us will go into reserves to back the boreals, like a traditional bank. Once IDEX is fully decentralized we will expand Borearls into banking loans. Users who want to take out loans will apply for one and Boreals will be loaned to the users. The user must then pay back the Boreals plus interest on the loans. This creates a demand for Boreals that will help ensure that they stay at the target price. Any time Boreals drop below their target price, both IDEX traders and users who have Boreal loans will be incentivized to buy them up, pushing the price back up to the target.

In summary Boreals are a price-stable cryptocurrency that is modeled after banking principles. They are backed by a combination of ether reserves, debt from loans that must be repaid and are accepted at target value at many retailers starting with IDEX. There are many more details to keeping the Boreal price stable, but I defer you to the Aurora whitepaper to learn more.

gembira

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:49:08 PM

Ok, thank you. I understand this. But why everything is so complicated? Why we need this Aurora tokens, if they useless? We cant sell this tokens on your (and other) exhanges?
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:03:03 PM

Ok, thank you. I understand this. But why everything is so complicated? Why we need this Aurora tokens, if they useless? We cant sell this tokens on your (and other) exhanges?

AURA tokens are not useless. When Snowglobe is out AURA tokens will be used to stake the network (via proof of stake mining) and get trade fees from IDEX and fees from the Boreal banking. If anything AURA has the best long term potential.

DVIP = Membership with free trades on IDEX until 2020
AURA = Staking token of Snowglobe/Aurora network, in return for staking you get IDEX trade fees and fees from Boreal banking
Boreal = Price-stable cryptocurrency that is backed by a combination of ether reserves, debt from loans and acceptance at retailers (such as IDEX) at target value regardless of the market price. For example if Boreals were trading at 80 cents you could buy them up and get $1.05 worth of trade fees paid for on IDEX.

IDEX will trade DVIP, AURA and Boreals. Boreals will be a base currency option like USD is for ETH/USD and BTC/USD, except it will be ETH/BRL

ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:46:54 PM

AURA tokens are not useless. When Snowglobe is out AURA tokens will be used to stake the network (via proof of stake mining) and get trade fees from IDEX and fees from the Boreal banking. If anything AURA has the best long term potential.

AURA = Staking token of Snowglobe/Aurora network, in return for staking you get IDEX trade fees and fees from Boreal banking
Boreal = Price-stable cryptocurrency that is backed by a combination of ether reserves, debt from loans and acceptance at retailers (such as IDEX) at target value regardless of the market price. For example if Boreals were trading at 80 cents you could buy them up and get $1.05 worth of trade fees paid for on IDEX.

IDEX will trade DVIP, AURA and Boreals. Boreals will be a base currency option like USD is for ETH/USD and BTC/USD, except it will be ETH/BRL

This project is really exciting yet so complicated at first glance. I need to check out more.
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:17:00 PM

This project is really exciting yet so complicated at first glance. I need to check out more.

Thanks! We're improving the Aurora site now to make everything a lot easier to follow. I do agree it is complicated (and also really exciting!), we haven't done the best job presenting everything.

Hope to have the site improvements up by mid next week.

FarmerOak

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:32:21 PM

We now have over 250 members in our telegram channel!

Come on in, chat with the team, and learn more about the project. Plus you can earn rewards

traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:52:35 PM

Its exchange like EtherDelta? We must enter private key here or no?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: