Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] 50% SOLD! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵  (Read 11162 times)
FarmerOak

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:11:21 PM

We now have over 500 members in our telegram channel!

Come join the channel and talk about about the project with the team. Remember you can even earn rewards for joining.

GardenLife52

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:28:56 PM

nice style and everything organised looks good
FarmerOak

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:07:36 PM

The first AURA rewards period has ended! Congrats to those who took the opportunity to get them while volume on the exchange is lower. The top earner earned over 1 MILLION AURA!

Read up on how to earn IDEX rewards simply by trading

danniel

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:47:17 AM

Is the ico over?
AuroraDao (OP)

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:36:08 PM

Is the ico over?

Hey Danniel, the token sale has not started yet. It starts December 4th and lasts through January 4th. What Brian was talking about above is that the first AURA rewards period has ended. We pay IDEX traders who place limit orders that get filled and that first period just ended. You can learn more about the AURA rewards program here.

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:50:27 AM

I'm surprised to see that this project make an ICO. They already have working dex.
Exchange looks really promising. I hope it will be better than Etherdelta.
pulljudge

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:29:59 AM

Dev, where is your team?
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:17:41 PM

Dev, where is your team?

You already have the team information on the first page of this post.The team and the roles are clearly defined over there.Try to check the first page of any new project before asking any such questions.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
tucanamiranda

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:37:21 PM

what will happen if soft cap is not reached?
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:13:01 PM

I'm surprised to see that this project make an ICO. They already have working dex.

IDEX is just the first small piece of the much larger Aurora product offering. Aurora is a fully decentralized financial platform complete with a high performance asset exchange (IDEX), a high performance exchange protocol (Snowglobe, which IDEX will operate on top of) and decentralized banking in our own price-stable cryptocurrency called the boreal. To really understand what we are building and why we are raising funds I highly suggest you read the Aurora whitepaper.

We were able to build IDEX without a big funding round, but to achieve the true Aurora vision we need to expand our team greatly. We believe that the fact that we built IDEX, the most advanced DEX by miles compared to our competitors, without first having an ICO shows that we are a technical team who is capable of achieving great things with limited funding. By building IDEX before raising funds we have showed that we get the most out of our funding and making sure nothing is wasted, an extremely useful skill for founders of a business.

And we're much much better than Etherdelta, just need liquidity  Cool

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:16:07 PM

what will happen if soft cap is not reached?

We do not have a soft cap since IDEX is already live and we are growing in users every day. The sale lasts for 1 month and any unsold DVIP will be destroyed. The AURA attached to those destroyed DVIP will be added to the 40% of AURA tokens used for growth hacking.

theleaf

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:15:18 PM

IDEX is just the first small piece of the much larger Aurora product offering. Aurora is a fully decentralized financial platform complete with a high performance asset exchange (IDEX), a high performance exchange protocol (Snowglobe, which IDEX will operate on top of) and decentralized banking in our own price-stable cryptocurrency called the boreal. To really understand what we are building and why we are raising funds I highly suggest you read the Aurora whitepaper.

We were able to build IDEX without a big funding round, but to achieve the true Aurora vision we need to expand our team greatly. We believe that the fact that we built IDEX, the most advanced DEX by miles compared to our competitors, without first having an ICO shows that we are a technical team who is capable of achieving great things with limited funding. By building IDEX before raising funds we have showed that we get the most out of our funding and making sure nothing is wasted, an extremely useful skill for founders of a business.

Hello, as I research more about IDEX, how is IDEX different and better from etherdelta?
theleaf

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:21:42 PM

Idex member, so the 20% for team members is reserve for how long? 1 year/2years vesting periods?
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:22:30 PM

Hello, as I research more about IDEX, how is IDEX different and better from etherdelta?

Off the top of my head, the most obvious one is the UI/UX. EtherDelta is abominably bad as far as UI/UX goes. Another would be not needing to have Eth in order to trade since they're taking the equivalent gas fee from what you're trading. There's also the fact that it's faster because of their hybrid design. The devs are also very active in the telegram (which you should join if you haven't already) which is also a nice bonus.
theleaf

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:23:40 PM

Compared to other ICO, which dont even have alpha products, raising an ICO with a functional platform showed that the team is capable and help increase investor confidence.
theleaf

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:26:28 PM

Off the top of my head, the most obvious one is the UI/UX. EtherDelta is abominably bad as far as UI/UX goes. Another would be not needing to have Eth in order to trade since they're taking the equivalent gas fee from what you're trading. There's also the fact that it's faster because of their hybrid design. The devs are also very active in the telegram (which you should join if you haven't already) which is also a nice bonus.

Etherdelta might not have all that fast pace, efficiency, but its highly secured. So how is IDEX security compared to etherdelta? Thanks again
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:56:04 PM

Idex member, so the 20% for team members is reserve for how long? 1 year/2years vesting periods?

Thanks for the interest! All IDEX team members are under a 4 year vesting period.

AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:03:54 PM

Etherdelta might not have all that fast pace, efficiency, but its highly secured. So how is IDEX security compared to etherdelta? Thanks again

IDEX has the same security from hackings as etherdelta. It is not possible for us or hackers to steal your funds, that is the beauty of smart contract decentralized exchanges.

Because our architecture is a hybrid approach it is possible for us to front run orders, like on all centralized exchanges.  It makes no sense for us to do that because any user would be able to analyze the trades on the blockchain and we'd lose our customer base for front running our customers. Centralized exchanges can get away with front running because you have no proof, on IDEX all the proof would be in the ethereum blockchain.

We have the same security of EtherDelta but the UX of a centralized exchange. Our hybrid architecture ensures that we act honestly as the transparency into our systems would cause us to lose our customers if we tried any funny business. The most important thing to know is that neither us nor hackers can steal your funds.

nexsto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:04:02 PM

IDEX has the same security from hackings as etherdelta. It is not possible for us or hackers to steal your funds, that is the beauty of smart contract decentralized exchanges.

Because our architecture is a hybrid approach it is possible for us to front run orders, like on all centralized exchanges.  It makes no sense for us to do that because any user would be able to analyze the trades on the blockchain and we'd lose our customer base for front running our customers. Centralized exchanges can get away with front running because you have no proof, on IDEX all the proof would be in the ethereum blockchain.

We have the same security of EtherDelta but the UX of a centralized exchange. Our hybrid architecture ensures that we act honestly as the transparency into our systems would cause us to lose our customers if we tried any funny business. The most important thing to know is that neither us nor hackers can steal your funds.
yes IDEX is more secure with strong security that ensures hackers can not break your money, I really like this security ,,
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:34:47 PM

i have also finished the romanian ann/ico/bounty translation. it is up and can be consulted here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2365476.0

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀