Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:58:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] 50% SOLD! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵  (Read 11157 times)
theleaf

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:46:07 PM

IDEX sale starts in 27 days, membership holders get free trades on IDEX.
https://auroradao.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theleaf

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:48:02 PM

IDEX sale info:
Each DVIP is priced at $3,000.
Sale starts: Monday December 4th, 2017 at 4PM UTC
Sale ends: Thursday January 4th, 2018 at 4pm UTC
Each full DVIP entitles the holder to 50,000 free Aurora tokens (AURA). This is the only public distribution channel for AURA tokens outside of the market making rewards program.
FarmerOak

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:28:20 PM

Hi everyone. The next time you visit IDEX you will see a detailed welcome message outlining how you can get started on the exchange. Let us know your thoughts and any feedback you have.

FarmerOak

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:10:57 PM

We now have over 700 members in our telegram channel!

Signup and chat with the team about IDEX and it's place in this much larger overall banking project. Remember you can earn rewards for joining our channel

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:06:47 PM

what happens to unsold tokens?

AuroraDao (OP)

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:18:15 PM

what happens to unsold tokens?

Great question! We'll add this answer to our ANN thread. All unsold DVIP will be destroyed. The AURA attached to them will be added to the 40% set aside for growth hacking so we can further guarantee long term success of the project.

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:20:08 PM

Hello everyone!

IDEX is growing very well! We had our biggest trade volume yesterday, over $250,000 USD worth of trades, and the highest number of users yet! We're very excited about how many people are finding the platform and enjoying it. Overall response has been great!

We just released much more detailed guides that cover all aspects of using IDEX. Be sure to check them out  Cool

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
bawlwedding

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:59:19 AM

I was impressed when knew about this project! It seems to be very successful and wish you good luck!
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:54:48 AM

I was impressed when knew about this project! It seems to be very successful and wish you good luck!

Thanks a lot! We love hearing all the great feedback from our users, it is very motivating.

NGWM

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:17:56 AM

Dear IDEX-Team,

some questions:

• Are you allowing SEPA-deposit/withdrawal on a account?
  • How are the secure-mesurements ?
  • Do you have 2 factor checks, e.g like Authenticator?
  • Where does IDEX have it´s enterpise, company-adress, lawyer etc.

That´s quite important, in case of meceneas and art investors....
And I think you have a great potential.

All the best and good luck!

NGWM

p.s. Most art-investors are older people, so it whould be great if you could have security measurements like BitStamp or so, because the older generation has problems with digital wallets
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:25:23 PM

Are you allowing SEPA-deposit/withdrawal on a account?
IDEX is a decentralized exchange, we have no interest in getting into fiat currencies and the compliance that comes with them.

How are the secure-mesurements ?
All funds are stored in an ethereum smart contract and can only be traded/withdrawn with approval from the user's private key. We cannot move your funds without your cryptographic permission.

Do you have 2 factor checks, e.g like Authenticator?
That is not possible on a decentralized exchange as users approve/execute all actions by signing with their private key. Even if we tried to do something like that there is nothing on ethereum that says don't mine a TX if it hasn't been approved on another authentication method.

Where does IDEX have it´s enterpise, company-adress, lawyer etc.
We are a Panama corporation.

And I think you have a great potential.
All the best and good luck!
Thanks!

Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:51:23 AM

Hi everyone. The next time you visit IDEX you will see a detailed welcome message outlining how you can get started on the exchange. Let us know your thoughts and any feedback you have.

It was nice that have a welcome message that can relate on us if you entered IDEX exchanger site.
Hope it have also in the other exchanger site.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:05:56 AM

How is going this project? Will you be faithful to the roadmap?

AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:14:31 PM

How is going this project?

IDEX is growing very well! Have you tried it out yet? We have been live for 9 weeks now, getting more users all the time. On average we do about $70,000 USD worth of trades a day, nothing crazy but we're growing!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Will you be faithful to the roadmap?

I believe so. Right now our main focus is on cleaning up the rough edges around IDEX and once we have that done we will start working on the next phase. So far everything is on track. Unlike most ICOs we built and launched our base product before even starting the ANN thread.

Be sure to give IDEX a try!

pain87

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:22:56 PM

Joined. Hope this exchange can be better than etherdelta. Will pay close attention for this ico. Hope everything go well, because it looks like this project is really planned very well ...
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:37:07 PM

Joined. Hope this exchange can be better than etherdelta.

Thanks for joining! IDEX provides a much better UX than etherdelta and IDEX is live now! You can try for yourself  Cool

it looks like this project is really planned very well ...

It is a very big project to achieve the full vision but we can pull it off. The fact that we built the most advanced DEX without some big ICO first should show that we are capable of managing development effort and funds to achieve our vision!

kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:55:52 PM

not bad for a start but i'm expecting better volume after ico. ui/ux looks great, works very fast, better than etherdelta already. the only missing thing is volume. this exchange needs much much more volume for this quality. i hope people notice this exchange and start using it. i suggest to all of my friends.
FarmerOak

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:32:52 PM

How is going this project? Will you be faithful to the roadmap?

Project is going very strong! We've released IDEX which is growing rapidly and we're ready to move on the next components of the project after our token sale. We've been at this for over a year and aren't going anywhere. As you can see we're very responsive to the community and if you join our Telegram you can chat with the team in real time. If you have any questions please reach out to us there.

FarmerOak

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:34:11 PM

not bad for a start but i'm expecting better volume after ico. ui/ux looks great, works very fast, better than etherdelta already. the only missing thing is volume. this exchange needs much much more volume for this quality. i hope people notice this exchange and start using it. i suggest to all of my friends.

Thanks for the support! And yes, we totally understand the lack of liquidity and will be working on it full steam. Expect big changes in abut a week Smiley

smserwan

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:33:03 AM

Joined. Hope this exchange can be better than etherdelta. Will pay close attention for this ico. Hope everything go well, because it looks like this project is really planned very well ...
Of course, IDEX is very fast, i like the feature in it that can query a list of token you have in your eth wallet and how many on order, and many other features you'll love
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: