Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] 50% SOLD! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵  (Read 11157 times)
arrey007

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:43:10 AM

Anyone can help me here please?
I have sent token from my MEW to IDEX.MARKET, when my token shown on my ballance,
and then I click deposit button, however I didn't see my token anymore.,its gone.

but I try to check it on etherscan by clicking my wallet address in up right button, my token still there.
how to see my ballance again on IDEX.MARKET??

thaks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FarmerOak

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:26:43 AM

Anyone can help me here please?
I have sent token from my MEW to IDEX.MARKET, when my token shown on my ballance,
and then I click deposit button, however I didn't see my token anymore.,its gone.

but I try to check it on etherscan by clicking my wallet address in up right button, my token still there.
how to see my ballance again on IDEX.MARKET??

thaks

Hello. Please go to "Balances --> Full Balances" in the top navigation then click the "Query" button next to your token. This will show your wallet balance. If you have deposited to IDEX, please check your "Balances --> Balance History" to make sure the token transfer has completed. Please join our telegram if you are still having trouble. https://t.me/joinchat/FT1IVA8AWHiyUkU3adehxA

torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:38:15 PM

I am very curious about this ICO.
I have great expectations and it will definitely be very profitable.

last 5 day 14 hours ...  Grin Grin
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:19:57 AM

The IDEX platform has several features that can solve those who often complain about IDEX issues, like other decentralized exchanges, allowing users to trade and conduct transactions while maintaining their own private key
Emir999

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:37:37 AM

Hello, and your exchange will accept tokens on the platform Waves?  How much does it cost to add a token to your stock exchange?
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:12:39 AM

Hello, and your exchange will accept tokens on the platform Waves?  How much does it cost to add a token to your stock exchange?

Idex is decentralised like ether delta. I dont think there is token fee for listing on idex. Especially idex now still searching and grabing market. If the platform  faster the ether delta this platform will killed etherdelta. I also like the developer because they are not greedy like other project. They only set $5 million dollar for this project which is very good for investor because there are a lot of space to grow and also the free fee for investor is very good offer if you are daily trader.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AuroraDao (OP)

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:31:31 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 10:00:21 PM by AuroraDao

Hello everyone,

We have an important announcement
Due to last minute preparations, we’re pushing our token sale one week from Monday December 4th 4pm UTC to Monday December 11th 4pm UTC. The sale will remain one month long and end on January 11th 4pm UTC. This is to help ensure the token sale goes off smoothly, and does not impact any other project timeline and does not affect our bounty.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Best Regards,
The Aurora Team

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
glorry

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:55:07 PM

IDEX leaves ED in the dust
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:45:38 PM

Hi, i trust this project. I am joined the Signature campaign. I hope that IDEX project and the ICO can be successful. Good luck to Aurora IDEX Team!

R.Hasan

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:07:14 AM

Hi Folks, my name not in the spreadsheet and followed all rules!
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:54:56 PM

IDEX is live now, but ethereum is not really processing transactions well
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:49:14 PM

Are they adding all the ERC tokens even the low volume ones?
There are tokens I'm interested to buy but there were no market to it just like Reality-Clash (RCC). I have no intention to deal with anyone nor on etherdelta which is why I'm hoping this exchange will list it.
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:37:50 PM

There are tokens I'm interested to buy but there were no market to it just like Reality-Clash (RCC). I have no intention to deal with anyone nor on etherdelta which is why I'm hoping this exchange will list it.

I think all the ERC20 tokens can be listed. i am waiting

If there is no speed problem, there may be a new etherdelta.
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:44:19 PM

what is your soft cap? hard cap also?
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:51:44 AM

Hey everyone! We just got our new Aurora site up! Be sure to check it out!  Cool

We also had a video made that shows off the vision of Aurora and what we are developing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb8AvIKPr4A

Hope to see you all at the sale this coming Monday!

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:56:30 AM

IDEX leaves ED in the dust

Yes it does! Way faster, no need to wait for orders to mine before trading again, no chance of orders failing and no need to use insane gas prices to race others to fill the orders!

Hi, i trust this project. I am joined the Signature campaign. I hope that IDEX project and the ICO can be successful. Good luck to Aurora IDEX Team!

Thanks for your support! We're glad to have you in the bounty campaign!

Hi Folks, my name not in the spreadsheet and followed all rules!

Hey, please write in our bounty thread and the bounty manager will take care of you  Smiley

IDEX is live now, but ethereum is not really processing transactions well

Yup, unfortunately Ethereum is getting hit hard. We're learning a lot from this, making IDEX more robust. Ultimately this shows that we are on the right track by making a sidechain and moving IDEX from Ethereum over to our own sidechain network. That will allow us to scale to meet demand.

AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:59:15 AM

Yup! We add most Ethereum tokens, usually only passing up those that are clearly scams. We try to be open to everyone as long as you aren't trying to scam users on IDEX.

what is your soft cap? hard cap also?

IDEX is already up and running. We have no soft cap, we'll expand Aurora no matter what. For the hardcap it is 1,600 DVIP for a total of 4.8 million USD. Be sure to check out our token sale page to learn more - https://auroradao.com/tokensale/

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:51:32 AM

I really like the Idex exchange, its a smooth experience to trade there. Hopefully we will see more traders and therefore considerable volumes soon. Then the real fun begins! Best wishes for your ICO!
taetaeve

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:29:09 AM

Ethereum is too popular, it will be like this for a long time before it scales
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:29:07 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/auroracoin/

seriously, do your fucking research and choose another name before launching a product.

Roll Eyes

Hi and thanks for the comment. You're right that this currency symbol does exist, but as a team we felt the projects were different enough that we will not be competing. The daily volume of that coin is very low and dropping as well. We believe that over time token symbols will come in and out of usage in the crypto space.

Best Regards,
Brian

So you beleive that AURORACOIN will face failure and the token symbol will be hold by your project!! I was also confused about the token name you had chosen but didn't expect to read such a strange attitude. Also i would like to ask the difference between your platform and the etherdelta platform so what value are you really adding to attract users besides your competitors. Etherdelta is doing a very good job without any issues at the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: