Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when you try to explain people about cryptocurrency do they understand?  (Read 3547 times)
winteroxalis

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:33:22 PM

at the beginning it took me some time to explain people about this market.
i wonder:
when you try to explain people about cryptocurrency do they understand?

I'm new and it was explained to me by my friend and somehow I manage to get the basics but it is truly vague to understand in one explanation that is why I'm trying to self study here in bitcointalk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:24:05 PM

Most of them don't understand because they don't believe. It took me several times of explanation but still they reaction is the same. A reaction that they obviously don't understand cryptocurrency.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:27:38 PM

i wonder:
I try to encourage my friends in cryptocurrency but only few of them believe and interested to know about it.They thought it was a scammed like others investment.I told them my experience of having an extra income ,I explained to them how easy and comfortable when we used it in payment method and I am glad that few of them believe.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:35:47 PM

People who are excited I explain them with proofs of investment and earnings of profits then they will understand.
I mostly don't jump to reach people explaining because few may yell, so I choose people who are in problems and I guide them, they they will surely understand and start with crypto currency.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:40:29 PM

Most of them don't understand because they don't believe. It took me several times of explanation but still they reaction is the same. A reaction that they obviously don't understand cryptocurrency.
Yes same with me too.I had already share about cryptocurrencies to my friends and it seems they were clueless about cryptos.So i started explaining to them little by little tracing its history up to the present until it makes clear to them.And i also share about my personal experience with cryptos.Some have really believed on me but it took me a hard time to let them understand.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:04:27 PM

When I try to explain to people about cryptocurrency, I have to explain a few times, some people understand faster and some do not. LOL
Yes that's really true.After explaining to them,you may be surprise with their reactions.Some are still left empty while others have also get the point.Cryptos are really hard to understand i admit especially if you don't have any idea for cryptos from the start.
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:38:00 AM

not all people have the same brain when i explain crypto currencies to people some doesn't understannd or find the idea interesting at all on the othr some welcome the idea and try to find out more about this new world so it depends on the person you are trying to convince but what the pass the cryptocurrency will force it self to people they will have to adapt sooner or later....
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:34:00 AM

Someone does not understand what it is and how it works. But someone starts to be interested. I tried to tell my parents about Bitcoin. At first they were very skeptical and suspicious. But later they began to search for information on the Internet themselves and ask me more about the crypto currencies.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

there much people was were very skeptical and suspicious than believe and interested to step into cryptocurrency , but if it make us money why not ,,,
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:19:25 AM

i wonder:

I try to explain bitcoins to people who can easily understand computer language or other technical terms like teenagers, young adults, and some people very enthusiastic about bitcoins. It actually is a satisfying thing to do specially when they understood everything.

Byatt

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:27:22 AM

Mostly the closest people who would understand first is our family.  When they can see a proof that your in a good shape in cryptocurrency, they will believe and will be curious in asking about it.  Prove it to yourself first and explain some ideas on how you earn and sharing knowledge about it.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:23:27 PM

i wonder:
Its not that easy to explain to people about cryptocurrency most especially bitcoin some would be skeptical,speculates that its a scam.Some would listen but dont mind to understand.Most people need some proofs just to prove that bitcoin is real,i try to make an effort to make them understand but if i can see that they are not interested thats the time that i   dont have to bother anymore if they think that its a scam,changes would be seen in a naked eye that a person who participate in bitcoin forum would never be the same anymore.If they will take the opportunity that comes their way then ill be glad.
Timoteus

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:28:04 PM

It very difficult for me to explain about crypto to my parents. They don't understand me and say that I crazy
perrysaico

Activity: 121

Own Your Privacy! TOR Integrated Privacy Coin

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:02:28 PM

Majority of the people whom i share bitcoin about understand what it is. But there are
also people who do not get it. They are too fixed about the current fiat currency structure, hence could
not grasp the idea that a digital currency is possible.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:03:10 PM

When I explain cryptocurrency to my relatives and friends they understand little if they listen seriously. They are a little interested in what I explain. They want to join me who is currently studying and collecting bitcoins.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:04:36 PM

Honestly, I don't think they don't. There are some that understand but those people are the type of people that already have a knowledge about the basics of economy. If it's just going to be some guy out there without any prior knowledge, it's kind of hard to sense if they are getting it especially when they don't express it. Remember that most people wouldn't want other people to think that they are dumb, thus, act as if they get what you're saying even if they hardly do.

I don't really care if they understood it or not. I'm just going to do my thing and let them research by themselves. But I still try my best to actually put the explanation in layman's terms since it's also a skill to be able to make people understand what you're trying to say.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1581

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:07:42 PM

i wonder:

I would recommend this article, and the blog itself. It is quite ugly, but the content is eas to read and short of fun.
https://tinybowl.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/making-sense-of-cryptocurrencies.html

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:18:32 PM

i wonder:

Honestly speaking, most of them don't understand. When I'm trying to explain and cites some examples about cryptocurrencies, most of the times they are having a hard time to get what I mean. It's not that easy. Some believes what capabilities bitcoin has, but some are not. So as of now, I'm still trying my best to encourage them to try bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:00:33 AM

I do have a few friends and all of them doesnt understand bitcoin neither how can i machine being mining some virtual coin wich worths 8000 dollars, its insane to try to explain, even my wife doest understand and doesnt care about it, to be honest cryptocurrencies is a world for a few people, one day it might be for all but for now its limited to a few.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:31:44 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 01:43:21 PM by Amilhussin24

I only ask a person with 3 questions before explaining bitcoin to them. One is if they have heared about bitcoin 2nd is, if they are interested or not. And 3rd is are they willing to listen? Then if they say yes. That's the time I started in explaining bitcoin to them. And yes they really understand. Its because they are really interested in topic. But if you tried to explain it to people who doesn't care about it. They will never understand you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: