Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs. real money???  (Read 1964 times)
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:38:38 AM

We are Era of technology operations, because online trading and investment is the best, even bank today used our fixed deposit money for a business, like giving out loan and after a period due, you received less percent as agreed. But bitcoin has come for New Era of blockchain technology, that you can invest and make a great amount after a long period of time, and also convert the money into a paper money. Finally I prefer bitcoin investment than paper money in Bank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JesusAstudilloA

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:49:39 AM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:52:09 AM

In China,more and more people prefer to punch by Alipay or Wechat wallet during their daily life.Its hardly to see paper money be used.
Im not sure I had understood "the leading way of making settlements"in the last sentence.Would you mind tell me more about this?thx.
anamladenovic

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:09:48 AM

It would be wrong to compare paper money with bitcoin. In the foreseeable future, the crypto money will take the place of the paper money.
Crypto is a money making tool for me. Technology is moving fast. In the future, crypto coins will get more and more into my lives.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:12:25 AM

I think that everything has its own advantage. Bitcoin is intended for purchases on the Internet, but real money for purchases in real life, so there will be no strong competition!
Bitcoin will succeed, it's the solution of our financial problem, this will succeed because it will benefit the people.
Actually, it's us who are bringing this to its success now and what I notice is that the adoption are increasing and even institutional money are coming in also.
They see this as a great opportunity to invest because it's useful to mankind and this would ease the business operation and the work of the people.

heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:13:09 AM

Real money is working by means of man to man work..while bitcoin can worked in online world.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:19:52 AM

I prefer to bitcoin instead of using cash currency because with digital money you can benefit and when transact is very safe and comfortable not afraid of theft.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:27:43 AM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

I want to use real money or the fiat money to help the economy of our country continues the cycle of the money will continue and also I want to use bitcoin because of its safe, fast and secure transactions. I can help my family with the use bitcoin because it is hard to earn a real or fiat money rather than investing and trading money in bitcoin. These two money is very useful, bitcoin can use anytime and anywhere while fiat can use in the real world that can help to our country. Be responsible in your money.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:34:27 AM

For the real truth, both are important and there are benefits. I prefer Bitcoin because it has a very good price compared to banknotes. But nowadays, banknotes are still the basic things that are needed for everyday life such as buying goods.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:41:47 AM

I personally, for now it still uses paper money. Official money in my country. But for the future after the development of digital money, I will also use digital money, but it does not mean leaving paper money. Depend on requirement.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:43:31 AM

Bitcoin or Real Money
Based on that survey, I would like give my opinion. Today it is not the best and ideal time to say that bitcoin or real money is better than the other. What we hope and need is better service, faster time in transaction, safer and comfortable,etc. That is why bitcoin and real money should support each other in our daily life. People can choose freely among these two payment method or payment instrument  as needed and considered practical. The point is we can use both of them and just choose what you like based on your transaction.
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:47:40 AM

financially the price of bitcoin and its popularity has defeated all the world's real currency, but the legal legality of bitcoin that can not be set in all countries in the world cause bitcoin can not reach the needs of all transactions that are required by the world community
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:48:30 AM

Bitcoin is just virtual money it can't be touch but it's very legitimacy coin and day by day it will be spread over the world.Actually i think real money is real money because there is no substitute for it and it's 100% verified by government.Actually there a lot of different within two currencies i think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: