Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when you try to explain people about cryptocurrency do they understand?  (Read 3547 times)
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:20:38 AM

yes they understand about bitcoin and other cryto currency so many are using it, but if they ask me how to use it I just say they use their bitcoins in trading sites and they exchange them with altcoins , then they make money so many people learn bitcoin even if they do not teach them because they just talk to me on how to use bitcoin.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evemms

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:26:49 AM

Some people' yes, and some are not. Ill explain only for those willing and believing its possible to earn in bitcoin, and for those who aren't Its just wasting your time.cause many people stands on saying "to see is to believe"

I find the same problem, many people are closed minded to the idea and will not believe it unless they experience it for themselves. Many of them do not understand how something that is not tangible can have any worth. Then I ask them what about paying for credit card transactions abroad or such and they say 'oh no that's different because the bank are moving my dollars'
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:35:09 AM

at the beginning it took me some time to explain people about this market.
i wonder:
when you try to explain people about cryptocurrency do they understand?

Yes, but it is not easy to explain. The hardest part is, to make them believe that cryptocurrency is not fraud. It is a lot easier if you explained it to those people that are interested because they believe in you unlike to those who don't, its like explaining to a wall if they are not interested.
It is so much easier to explain cryptocurrency especially bitcoin today, compare to the past because crypto is getting so much attention.
Just explain it to them very clearly show them your earnings to make them believe.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:06:23 AM

Yes, it takes time and to be honest, they don't understand in the first attempt. In most of the cases, they have some misconception in their mind about Bitcoin and crypto industry. In few cases, they think that it is a kind of MLM scheme or Ponzi scheme and I am trying to explain this to them just for my benefit. However, I don't keep any secrets while explaining cryptocurrency to them including volatility, forks and unknown future possibilities.
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:27:13 AM

I think the youngsters can easily understand about bitcoin because they know computers internet and many other advancement which existed in the world like in the present time if you are expert of technology you have a good image in the job society and business as well.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
shantoote

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:56:51 AM

i wonder:

i’m a banker and not know more about bitcoin (how software work) but i used it and planned to make money from it.

just say it give you direct connection between sender and receiver.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:03:11 PM

Depends on who I'm talking to. If, lets say,  a friend asks me about it it most of the time they will not understand it even if some are knowledgable in gadgets and techs, it's hard to take in at first. If perhaps I'm talking to an old person, theres a high chance that they might not get it maybe because of the generation gap.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:39:07 AM

I have many friends who are very techy and internet savvy and those are the people who understand cryptocurrency right away. I also have friends who doesn't get it just like me before. But i have a lot of patience to explain it to them because I've been through it and I know how hard for it to understand.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:06:42 AM

i wonder:
from my experience sometimes i explained to them about cyptocurrency or digital currency bitcoin they didnt believe to me because they didnt understand yet about crypto so i think it is hard to explain bitcoin to people but if he or she have a courage to enter the world of crpto i think it can easily understand it.
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:49:56 AM

My Part when I was told my friend about cryptocurrency she did not believe in me, He just laughed at what I said. but i understand it if they do not believe because bitcoin something new for them and  It's still harder for anyone to believe that is impossible to make money or earn money online, I will not force them to believe.

nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:00:15 AM

I have many friends who are very techy and internet savvy and those are the people who understand cryptocurrency right away. I also have friends who doesn't get it just like me before. But i have a lot of patience to explain it to them because I've been through it and I know how hard for it to understand.

It's really hard to understand especially if you don't put some effort  to discover what crypto currency is. For me it is not necessarily to be spoon feed to someone else who really knows what is crypto, as a matter of fact if you're really interested to learned about crypto
then you could do it to yourself without depending to some other people. Indeed Diligence and be open minded are the key to get to know some other thing that you don't experience and yet to know in your life.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:03:36 AM

i wonder:

Yes of course, it is essentially needed to share this kind of opportunity especially to you love ones , I have try explaining Bitcoin and thats for my parent as their child I am responsible to be honest in evwry situation that I can do , this involves money and they deserve to know it, whenever I try to explain anything about Bitcoin I simplify the key terms which is very helpful for them ,like the bounties , I explain to them like program and many more.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:05:55 AM

no they dont, especially my neighboorhood, they think bitcoin its another betting online, they asked its halal or haram, i dont know what to say..
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:12:10 AM

IT depends from many factors who explain,how explain and whom,as its a little dificult for people who dont undertstand anything in technologies so you must do it simlest way,maybe they will not undrt for firts time try again.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:21:16 AM

i wonder:

Seriously they are puzzle about it. Its a new word for them and they are confused just like when my friend discused it to me for the first time. I find it complicated and really very hard to sink in my brain. Lol! Eventually i fgured it out what is crytocurrencey then because i do my own research about it. Now im the one explaining this to my friends and the same thing of my reaction first so im not worried about it anymore.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:31:00 AM

After explaining bitcoin in some of my friends, they understand it but hard them to start over because of they are busy and they are more focus to their current work. Athough after you understand bitcoin but there are lot of things that need to study like for example on how you earn bitcoin in trading or investing on it. You need to focus about the price of it.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:38:26 AM

It depends on who you are explaining to. When a person is not interested on what you are saying, he/she looks like listening but they wont absorb anything. But when a person is interested, you dont need to explain to them again and again, he/she will probably ask you more questions about it

RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:46:10 AM

At first I try to explain to them what crypto currency is all about, but all their facial expression is showing that they had a hard time to get the point of what im saying as what others did, I compare fiat and crypto currency and try to explain what are the advantages of crypto currency. I end up answering so many questions up to the point that im so tired of answering those questions. For me I dont explain much, I focused myself in my own investment and work so I can earn profit for myself.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:48:27 AM

They would not really care about the bitcoins, They only like to know more about how much many they can get on bitcoins because that's the only reason why bitcoins is popular. It is because of its value that is keep on increasing day by day.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:53:49 AM

Until now it is hard to explain what cryptocurrency generally is. As there are so many ways on how you will introduce it from explaining it is a way to make money or it is money itself, after that you need to choose what kind of path you want them to learn. With a lot to cover I often make my audience disinterested with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. The only way for them to learn is to be interested and to learn in their own way as with these method they won't rely on me that much and the can learn independently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: