Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when you try to explain people about cryptocurrency do they understand?  (Read 3547 times)
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:23:45 AM

For me, they don’t understand when I try to explain something about cryptocurrency. But when I show them what I’m doing to earn bitcoin they understand. Sometimes I just tell them yes, it will be challenging to understand what is the cryptocurrency, but if you are willing and determined to learn you will understand it later on. In the end, you will know the benefit of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hxyro

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:30:31 AM

actually no they just laughed at me Sad 

they though im just wasting my time with something ridiculous, scam thing i found on web.
and im the only btc user here on our district
ClarksonI

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:31:33 AM

the people I tried to explain did not understand, they can not think of replacing the dollars as currency
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:35:34 AM

at the beginning it took me some time to explain people about this market.
i wonder:
when you try to explain people about cryptocurrency do they understand?

To much explain to them before they believe on you just like me before i get here in bitcoin my friend pushing me to try this and saying that i can earn but i didn't belive because i think this is a scam before i believed to him he prove that this is not a scam the way he show or he saying how much he earning and i prove it that he earning her the way he dont have a work but he buy a house and lot apartment so thats why im here in bitcoin and also earning.  If you want to believe them try to show how mich you earning and for sure just like me they also believing you.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:54:36 AM

i wonder:
it depends on the person I am talking to when I explain it to my family they understand it well and actually they have a lot of knowledge about this kind of market but when I explain it to my friend they really don't understand because they are not interested about it but they know that it requires a lot of effort and time to gain money here.
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:58:41 AM

Some say that it is scam and suspect that you're scammer. So, "more educated" says that it is bubble. Only few just grind, so proud of themself that they bought bitcoins before it became mainstream. Those f*ckers!  Grin

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:01:08 AM

Totally depends on the people, but in general its not such an easy topic to get around when you first hear about it. Best way to learn about it is reading by yourself I guess. If I talk with people that never heard of something like a cryptocurrency its really hard to explain, but with more tech savvy people, they can imagine easier how a blockchain works and how a currency like Bitcoin can be therefore created.
yes , when explain the cryptocuurencies with people they understand them very well. they take interest in my talk and then they start question how to work and how to join the crypto and they want to know about how to generate income form the crypto currencies. when they understand about the crypto currencies they join the crypto and start working with.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:05:46 AM

It hasn't been that easy; like speaking in jargons really. I remembered I did try explaining to someone yesterday and the person was like I should just get started with the process because it really looked abstract. I tried relating it to the stock market and forex. I strongly believe that a person's drive matters and also when they start seeing the results in the physical, they can start getting the motivation to start. And do note that it is never too late to start; start from somewhere.
Tsugihara

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:59:43 AM

no, at all they do not understand what cryptococcus is. and they barely listen to my explanation. but if they want to listen and invest in bitcoin will get a big profit. and very few people know bitcoin.
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:02:08 PM

It depends on how easy and simple you introduce them to bitcoins as if they have never heard about bitcoins then you need to keep things simple and show them the basic things about bitcoins and if you make things complicated at initial stage then I doubt that they will understand anything about bitcoins.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:06:15 PM

I think they will understand if I say it and give more information's,and of course the proof that it is real and it will really help.People these days area not being interested in that things like online sites,so I should give more and right info for them to know and believe.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:08:30 PM

They would not really care about the bitcoins, They only like to know more about how much many they can get on bitcoins because that's the only reason why bitcoins is popular. It is because of its value that is keep on increasing day by day.

That is true.  People now knew bitcoin but that is just knowing bitcoin to be having a large value.  But as to the origin or abouts of bitcoin, they are not really into it and they do not care what it is.  Just like what you said, they only care about the price and the money they can get when they earn or invest with bitcoin.  But there are still other people who does not know or any idea about cryptocurrency.
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:13:35 PM

i wonder:
I explain them short and easy what bitcoin is so they can at least make an idea about it. It is hard to explain all the process that bitcoin does and they cant understand it if they dont know all the informations. So explain them only the important part of bitcoin , what it is and how it works.
One of my friends also asked me about it because she was intruiged about it. So i have told her, what are those processes that should be done and give them informations about it to easily use it. It's quite long but i make sure that whoever asks me about will surely understand it. And yes, i agree that you should only tell them what bitcoin is all about and how it works.

zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:38:30 PM

Usually it is easiest to deliver information to a person when he is interested in it, and you will most likely not understand the financial tool presentation! especially if a person has never engaged in financial transactions. Therefore, I tell only when I'm asked about it)
gutavo1dias

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:27:12 AM

in my opinion depends on their many backgrounds and also on their age. If people have a technological background, the odds are usually good so they understand. On the other hand people without a technical background will not understand. They usually think that this is a silly fraud and try to convince me that it's stupid to argue with an argument that's really nonsense. the only people who understand very little.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:34:28 AM

Just a few understand.  The rest would tell me this is so complicated.  But I'm still open to share whatever knowledge I have with them . And I tell them to read more on crypto  currencies themselves.  I hope I'd be able to break down the technicalities to as easy to understand  as possible.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:41:26 AM

i wonder:

When I try to explain people about cryptocurrency some of they understand but some of they don't. There are different types of people the one that easy to convince and the one that is hard to convince many of us when are trying to explain how the cryptocurrency works some of they are don't believe.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:42:13 AM

If we trying to explain cryptocurrencies, especially to the people w/o IT background, we have to explain them with basic. (Trade and Market)
i think that was the simple one to explain.
After that told them there's a new currencies in the digital world that called bitcoin and so on.
You can explain them why this is so profitable for everyone

ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:45:26 AM

There different kinds of people. There ones that can easy catch what are saying and there are ones that don't. Openminded people for me can easily catch when explaining the cryptocurrency.

Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:46:17 AM

I tell about bitcoin to my friends a few years ago but they don't care about it, I was gave up for convincing them, its only waste my time. I only focus on my self now and let my life flowing, my finance is much more better than a few years ago, of course its because of bitcoin as well.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: