Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:48:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when you try to explain people about cryptocurrency do they understand?  (Read 3547 times)
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:09:44 AM

it is rather difficult to explain about cryptocurrency to people who really do not know about it. in addition to explanation, it would be better to immediately accompanied the practice of what to do, the system works, and ways to start investing in the world of crypto. based on experience, some friends who ask about bitcoin to me many give up before trying because according to him difficult to start. that's because an understanding of the basics of bitcoin is lacking. so it's better to read a lot.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JonesMark

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:33:20 AM

I always test people by saying "cryptocurrency". Normally they just look really confused, and than I add "-well...bitcoin, you know?". And than I have to hold tight, meanwhile they are happily unloading on me what they know about bitcoin - normally it's something along the lines "unsupported, illegal, a lot of bitcoin used on blackmarket"  Grin
redapplelight

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:34:29 AM

It is true that there is insufficient information about bit coin.

Because you do not know all the information, we need to know the information correctly.
jancukiyah

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:13:23 AM

So many of my friends asked me about cryptocurrencies, but not all of them understand about I explained. This situation just like me at the first time I heard about cryptocurrencies. We need more time and experiences to understand about cryptocurrencies.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:36:54 AM

I don't always understand everything when I listen to professionals)) with friends and acquaintances I try to communicate without terms and explain on the fingers
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:52:53 AM

I want to say so, people of the older generation do not even want to listen, for them bitkoyn is not at all understandable, but young people understand and even try to understand what crypto currency is.
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:01:11 AM

I want to say so, people of the older generation do not even want to listen, for them bitkoyn is not at all understandable, but young people understand and even try to understand what crypto currency is.
I also prefer bitcoin and explain it to my friends but they ignore me because they didn’t understand my words and thinks that I am not normal because there are many big things able to earn to change our life in bitcoin that’s why they leave bitcoin and now they are not happy with their decisions.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:09:16 AM

I also prefer bitcoin and explain it to my friends but they ignore me because they didn’t understand my words and thinks that I am not normal because there are many big things able to earn to change our life in bitcoin that’s why they leave bitcoin and now they are not happy with their decisions.

Lol same as my experience explaining to some of my friends, And every time I explain they keep on replying that they're not interested in networking and they prejudge without digesting and understanding the words that I say. Grin I think their brains are eaten by the system. Roll Eyes
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:14:38 AM

I tried this to my friends, and they don't know about the cryptocurrency. So i tried to expain to them at small details on what is cryptocurrency and at first glance they are little bit confused. Because of the term cryptocurrency they did not know about it. So its pretty much a huge effort to give in order them to understand it.
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:09:19 PM

at the beginning it took me some time to explain people about this market.
i wonder:
when you try to explain people about cryptocurrency do they understand?

Some friends are askin me about cryptocurrencies. I explain this to them by giving examples from fiat currencies. Creating similarity between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies is a good technic to explain bitcoin and others to them.
When im trying to explain to people if what is cryptocurrency, they don't understand what is all about at first. Specially to those who does not have little knowledge about it. It's difficult to explain what is all about but I do different strategies on how to explain it easy. I explain it step by step and i do also actual explaining like showing them on how to earn bitcoin.

katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:11:15 PM

I tried this to my friends, and they don't know about the cryptocurrency. So i tried to expain to them at small details on what is cryptocurrency and at first glance they are little bit confused. Because of the term cryptocurrency they did not know about it. So its pretty much a huge effort to give in order them to understand it.
When i tried to explain them about what bitcoin is, first I said it is a cryptocurrency then they did not understand anything, later on I explained about digital currency how it works , exactly the same way bitcoin works and also gave them example about online gold purchase then they realized about the bitcoin.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:37:21 PM

For me, I tried explaining this by comparing cryptocurrency to fiat, I just clarify them what are the differences and similarities of two. Doing this can make them easily understand what is the real bitcoin is.
Thasins61

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:05:17 PM

i wonder:

it’s hard to explain it fully just tell them basic and show them how fast sending and receiving

also how to make a wallet and more 
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:11:54 PM

When i tried to explain them about what bitcoin is, first I said it is a cryptocurrency then they did not understand anything, later on I explained about digital currency how it works , exactly the same way bitcoin works and also gave them example about online gold purchase then they realized about the bitcoin.
It is really confusing for them at first but when we try to explain it to them by giving examples they will get the idea especially if they have a basic knowledge about technology. But sometimes not all of them understands and they are lazy to search about it in the internet, in order for them to learn they need to make research about it themselves or watch videos in youtube.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:51:51 PM

I try to explain about crypto currency to some friend, honestly not easy to explain to them, only a few of them can understand but they are look not interested about that.. they are more trusting offline job more than online job..
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:56:15 PM

I tried to explain everything about cryptocurrencies to my friends but they don't seem to understand it. They don't even know how it works and how is it even possible to earn money with cryptocurrencies. They don't believe that it really works and I don't know how to explain it to them anymore.  Cheesy

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
jaka331

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:37:57 PM

Usually i explain the basics, like i would show them only the book covers, then i tell them to read it if they want to know more and then we can talk about it Smiley.
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:45:37 PM

i wonder:

The don't understand, it takes time and need more reading before they learn. Specially if they're not familiar with technology. But I'm still trying to teach every friend of mine wanted to learn about a crypto.

Ahhh.. ok
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:07:04 PM

At the first time you explained it to them, they will never understand it. Why? Because their hearts and minds think it is a fraud or scam. People tend to become aware of the environment presently at our generation because many people tend to cheat people, making bad things, that sort of started all of it. But when they see the reality of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency itself, they will believe. Yet it should not stop there. Everyone must research. See for themselves what are these cryptocurrencies? How are they made? Why did they have value? These are questions should be possessed by a cryptocurrency investor.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
mozartopfer

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:13:00 PM

It depends. Sometimes they even explain it to me. Cryptocurrency is such a thing, you think you grasp its meaning but the next second it vanishes from you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: