Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when you try to explain people about cryptocurrency do they understand?  (Read 3547 times)
claydeey

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:25:12 AM

Most probably when you try to explain to ordinary people about cryptocurrency they don't understand it well, but for those people who are eager to learn the trade, they can easily catch up.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:27:24 AM

It gives me headache. I always tell my friends about cryptocurrency especially in BITCOIN and other Alternative Coins but they always say that it is SCAM and better to get myself ready because FBI will come on our home to arrest me. Its something that they discover BITCOIN in a bad way
Is it because bitcoin was used in blackmarket particularty in silk road in deepweb. I try to explain that crypto are worth investing but THEY DO NOT BELIEVE.
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:32:10 AM

at the beginning it took me some time to explain people about this market.
i wonder:
when you try to explain people about cryptocurrency do they understand?
Once I explained to them the cryptocurrency market, but they didn't understand it at all, they thought it was a huge ponzi scheme, and the people involved were idiots.

Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:34:07 AM

Mostly cannot understand. I believe its not about understanding but its more on the open mind and willingness to understand. There are still who are very traditional and haven't visualize the future of currency. Its so hard to let people understand into something they are not willing to understand. They have fear and don't know yet or have known how it make sense to the economy.

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:38:24 AM

At first it is really hard to make them understand, unless they are really willing to listen, i had encountered people who keep on asking about bitcoin, but never do their research, rather they want me to spoon feed it to them, and every time that i do, they keep on asking the same questions, is it as good as investment, when will they get their money, how much should they invest, and every time the market goes down they tell me, its a good thing they didn't invest since it is dropping and whenever the market goes up, they tell me, why didn't forced them to invest when the market is down, the situation may be funny for us, but for them, i see its a lost. It is also easy to explain cryptocurrency to people who are alredy investing, since that's what we all want a market with high returns.
saedasda

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:42:39 AM

Ive been telling to them that bitcoin purpose if for peer to peer transaction then how bitcoin works some of my friends cant understand what im talking about.

Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:48:33 AM

I explain them what is bitcoin,how it is work.Firstly  I am setting them examples about online currencies.Step by step process  is applied so that people may know. some if them understand it very fast and some don't.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:51:01 AM

Maybe at the start they dont understand what cryptocurrency is, but after that especially people who are open minded it is very understanable and easy to do to any people. And most especially it is  about earnings and income so i can say it is not hard to undertand.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:51:40 AM

I used to be able to convince people about bitcoin. I used arguments like everybody else: the micropayments, low fees, ability to send money abroad etc. The regular blah blah.

Currently I cannot argue with them because I have no arguments: there are no micropayments, there are high fees and actually if you send money abroad you pay more than with western union......
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:56:48 AM

It's just a matter of being open minded.It's understandable to say that cryptocurrency is an complex matter to begin with since most people are not really aware about this.Most people thinks about their safety and legal protection specially when engaging in such activities which is still new and doubtful for them.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Lowleary

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:43:04 PM

Some of them ask me about physical forum of bitcoin and how bank bank support it.

also many confuse about government and central bank against bitcoin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:06:45 PM

Both. They will understand or not. When your explaining to others it depends on people how they appreciate it cause id people want it to understand. They can get it. But if theyre not interested its wastes. But try approach it in the way that you can compare it to real life Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
appiivenkii

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:08:57 PM

i wonder:

I tried but most of them didnt understand well...when i liquidated some cash then started to believe  Cheesy
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:44:32 AM

i wonder:

I tried but most of them didnt understand well...when i liquidated some cash then started to believe  Cheesy
At this time convincing people about bitcoin is quote easy because bitcoin has become common in talks and everyone has a bit of knowledge about bitcoin and now they just only need a smaller push of motivation and all the understanding come into their mind and in past people need proofs and many other things but now internet is here people search about the thing in no time and get quick proof and it is quite good.
seanskie18

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:01:21 AM

When I'm explaining people about cryptocurrency some of them don't understand especially to those who's slow learner and have no interest in bitcoin but some can easily get what I mean about crypocurrency. But if I will continue to explain about that maybe all people will understand about the cryptocurrency.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:06:02 AM

i wonder:
Most of my friends and my family are tech savvy so it becomes very easy to explain the concept of btc or cryptocurrencies to them. But to convince them to buy Is a bit challenging, as it's an expensive investment and requires lot of consideration before investing.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:14:17 AM

When I'm explaining people about cryptocurrency some of them don't understand especially to those who's slow learner and have no interest in bitcoin but some can easily get what I mean about crypocurrency. But if I will continue to explain about that maybe all people will understand about the cryptocurrency.

Yes that is the key point, when you try to explain to others you will learn more and understand how it works. Even one of the most respectful person when it comes to bitcoin and other cryptocurrency Andreas Antonopoulos says he started to write his first famous book Mastering Bitcoin to learn more about technology itself. You approach is defiantly good.

Maybe start by explaining to them first to realize that even today's fiat is in electric form in terms of credit cards and anyway both BTC and FIAT have flaw if electricity/internet shuts itself down since neither of them would survive. But it can be difficult for ordinary person to understand the risks with their private keys and how to be safe because they are their own bank without middleman doing thing for you, I had a bit troubles to explain this to others as well.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:21:08 AM

Yes especially if they don't know how to use gadgets or computer 😂 haha. But for some people I just tell them that it was a digital currency which you can use to transact online, it was such a drag to explain more because they won't understand it instantly.

L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:26:52 AM

i wonder:
It is really hard to explain what bitcoin is and how it came to be or mined if one doesnt have the technical know how. Besides a lot of people ignores me when im about to speak about cryptos so i dont bother anymore.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:27:29 AM

i wonder:
i dont need to explain this community to others because i dont want to add some
forum spammers since people that closes to mine knows that im involved in this crypto world,
i want them to have their own knowledge about this and waiting for them to ask me allabout
bitcoin so i will be glad telling them about whats the positive and negative thing .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: