Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when you try to explain people about cryptocurrency do they understand?  (Read 3547 times)
angeandr

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

It depends on how you explain it to people. For me i started explaining it to my friends and they believe in me. I knew about bitcoin way back march 2017 where in the value of it is 1000$ now X10

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:39:25 PM

at the beginning it took me some time to explain people about this market.
i wonder:
when you try to explain people about cryptocurrency do they understand?
It is funny to say that after all this time that I'm using cryptocurrencies, I still cannot even explain clearly to other people what bitcoin is. I have a forethought that "they won't get it, so what's the use?" I have tried to explain it to my mom and I don't know if she's getting my point, and after days when she said something about my "job" here, I realized I did not explain it well. Personally, I am bad at explaining things, so if I will intrduce bitcoin to other people; there is a big possibility it will not end well.
angeandr

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:57:12 PM

It depends on how you explain it to people. For me i started explaining it to my friends and they believe in me. I knew about bitcoin way back march 2017 where in the value of it is 1000$ now X10
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

i wonder:

Most of the people will only be interested on cryptocurrency if you talk about money and they did not really care on the scientific explanation and terminologies because it was too hard to understand for some people who is not well knowledgeable about technology.

Icaraswipeout

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:15:32 AM

Honestly it is pretty difficult.

I totally understand that some people don't get into crypto. But the good point is: most of the aruments they've got against BTC can be applied on fiat currencies. So at least, it starts a debate on how people consider currencies in general.

Photographer

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:26:26 AM

Basically nobody understands anything about cryptocurrencies when you are trying to explain them. The fact is that those who are interested in the issue have already go all infos by themselves. Those who don't are not interested probably BECAUSE they would not understand it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
klser

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

When I explain people about cryptocurrency, some of them don't understand or don't believe in it, some of them felt interested and started to study about bitcoin, read this forum. It depends on ages, background.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

i wonder:

It is hard to explain people who never hear before about cryptocurrency. But you should explain crypto process step by step. You should also try to explain it by online games or other applications that you can find on internet.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

I already do it to my classmate lately.They are familiar with bitcoin because they saw it in social media but when i start to explain all about bitcoin,how its work,why their are many investors in bitcoin and i also explained to them how they can earned money.I look to their face and its like they not believed for all i said.They understand me but they have many questions about bitcoin.I think they need more evidence before they fully understand bitcoin.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

My brain says “loading...” when my sister explained it me. When i tried explaining this to my friends the reaction is the same! Some of my get confused or puzzled about this cryptocurrency. It was kinda hard to explain what is it all about especially those who dont have experienced in working online or even in a call center. I sometimes dont need to elaborate if i can sense they dont really get it. I advise them to read about it online. They can ask me afterwards Smiley
blue_dragon

Activity: 251