Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:12:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when you try to explain people about cryptocurrency do they understand?  (Read 3547 times)
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:36:21 AM

at the beginning it took me some time to explain people about this market.
i wonder:
when you try to explain people about cryptocurrency do they understand?

Sometimes they can understand me but some of them are not.  They are not willing to understand my explanation.  They are not interested,  so i just have to keep it that way.  But for those who are interested and keep on asking me about it,  i share with them my knowledge about bitcoin.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:41:32 AM

Actually only few people that i have been explained this community my best friend,my cousin and a people recommended to me whos looking for profiteering,an thanks to Them coz they had listen carefully so after just 5 discussions investments followed,now they are a good member of cryptocurrency world.

i wonder:

If you try to explain the peoples who have 0 knowledge about cryptocurrency, yes you will take some time.
but try to show them the cryptocurrency it self, not only explain but you can show them this community.
What do you mean show them this community?sharing the bitcointalk?do you think its that simple to learn crypto by jusy reading?they need further explanation of every topic and question might cross theyre mind.
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:05:57 AM

when I explain cryptocurrency to family members and friends they won't understand they feel this is tech oriented and they are confused with crypto grahic address which is very confusing
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:15:15 AM

It depends on how easy and simple you introduce them to bitcoins as if they have never heard about bitcoins then you need to keep things simple and show them the basic things about bitcoins
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:22:43 AM

i wonder:
When people want to know me what is Bitcoin.I talk about foreign exchange.We can say Bitcoin earnings is the same thing in dollars.We can think about what the dollar is.Why do we use dollars.What comes from the dollar.People are easily understoodBTC Smiley Smiley

For me, I do not explain much about it, I focus on my own investments and my work so that I can benefit myself, because at first I try to explain to them about crypto currency, but they have trouble understanding what I say as what others do, I compare the fiat and crypto currency and try to explain what the benefits of crypto the currency. I finally answered so many questions that I got so tired of answering those questions.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:16:40 AM

you know how that saying seen is believing is?thats how people are this days,any thing that has got to do with peoples money?they are always careful about it cause aint nobody wan loose money  that they don't have?so it's simple just show em proof that's the only convincing yo gotta do.
lani123lani

Activity: 719
Merit: 10

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

I try to explain to people who easily understand what is bitcoin, because I often do post that can get money diforum this, but there are understand and some do not understand even there are misconceptions about bitcoin and berangapan it gamble onlein.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

i wonder:

Some friends who asked me about bitcoin didn't understand it despite of all the explanations that I did. I think they are curious but are still close minded about it. Some of them also thought of it as scam so I didn't bother explaining it to them over and over. When I explained it to my parents, they were very happy and understood it right away.
Edward Finney

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

I think it depends on age. Not 100% but I find younger generations understand the concept a little better than those who have been raised in a very different era with different values. The concept of money and tokenised value has been around since we started using paper money. Most people don't really understand what money is. As well as being tokenised value andreas antonopolus reduces it further and calls in tokenised trust transfer. Idont think anybody understands this to be honest. The younger generation don't look at technology and the digitised world as being foreign in the same way my grandmother does which I think makes it allot easier to conceptualise cryptocurrency and its value and benefits
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

Honestly they dont,so im giving them an example like a chart and how to trade and buy and sell and then they know it a little bit quiclky,and i think it only depend on the people on how how do they eager to learn in this world of crypto.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

i wonder:
I think what I know is not enough to explain the knowledge of cryptocurrency. When my friend wants to learn about cryptocurrency, I will give him a video on cryptocurrency to let them know before I explain it to him.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

Mostly they only understand cryptocurrency as the different trading method other than the traditional FIAT. They do not understand the other benefit of the cryptocurrency itself.
But as long as they only know the shell of the crypto, it would be fine for me. But if they want to know deeper and show us some interest in this world, that is where we tell them how the system work and in what way they can get it.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:26:27 PM

I've been telling about bitcoin or crytocurrency to my friends or family. At the beginning they seem like don't understand at all. But as they are getting interested in crypto, they are getting it slowly. It takes time to get it. 

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
son12345

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:29:31 PM

https://i.imgur.com/a/OCLoc.jpgHi
Today I will introduce you a very great project that is: https://marineco.in/.
With a team of enthusiasts I believe we will be able to grow better.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

i wonder:
I , myself get through to this so hard as i am not a fan of reading, but when this bitcoin sounds so interesting to me and so i did. Explaining it to myself is very hard , i got through a lot of researches and studies. What i always to people who wants to know bitcoin and cryptocurrency is this " type bitcoin to google and read all the letters and words there." and if they have a violent reaction then they can't have any chances learning onto this.
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

First i will explain about the knowledge of crypto currency to all my friends and also my relatives and my family who's interested to know about crypto and i sudgest also to watch a video in crypto currency to understand what it is and then i will tell them the concept of chart on how to trade and buy and sell and to know little by little to underatand clearly.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

i wonder:

No i dont think so. Crypto is so intense tht its so hard to explain what it really is. By definition it is but a Digital asset, and then what? Even when i started i find it hard to really grasp the meaning of crypto. Maybe until now i cannot call myself equipped with all the knowledge about crypto currency. I am continually learning new things and i'm actually enjoying it. Sharing to other people would seem so hard especially if you yourself are in doubt of the knowledge you have about a certain thing.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

i wonder:

I tried to explain it to my workmates before because I want them to gain like how I earn but unfortunately, they just laughed at me and told me that what I was sharing the was a scam. Since then, I didn't bother explaining because it is my lost after all. I was just concern about them and I want them to have another source of income but they refused to believe it.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

It is very difficult to understand any people about anything which is totally unknown to them. Though this system is very use to understand but honestly it gives us so much pain to understand people about it. Most of the people just can not believe because they will not able to use it physically but if we show the legal information practically then they shows their positive emotion on it. We can not understand to the illiterate people about this system but literate people really want to join with this system after knowing properly about cryptocurrency. You have to show all the legal information with proof to understand perfectly to the people.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:23:45 AM

I started investing since 2 years ago was very afraid but the profit came just a week after investing I was delighted.
You must be very much lucky then as you managed to have the profit in the very first week of your investment. Most of the people find it very much difficult to have some good profit due to lack of knowledge. The thing is you should keep on telling others regarding this concept of bitcoin and crypto currencies as this will not only help in their favor but will also result in increase in the demand of the crypto currencies in the international market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: