Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💰 Javvy - More than a crypto exchange & wallet combined! 💰  (Read 8276 times)
Javvy

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Keep it secret; Keep it safe.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:31:59 PM

hello sir, it looks like there is an error in your website
https://javvy.com/dashboard.html
Strict Standards: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method GR_Appsmav::gr_wp_app_show_func() should not be called statically in /home/javvy/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php on line 345

i want to join social media campaign so im going to the web as bounty campaign said
but that bug showed in your website is minor mistake, you can fix it ASAP

i will try to follow rule in the bounty task, actually this is the first time i join with that type of bounty
some task still lock btw, is it not release yet?

Wow. Thank you so much, PikaShuh, for pointing out the error. We just upgraded PHP last night, and the social bounty manager doesn't seem to be compatible. I believe there is an easy workaround, so it should be fixed shortly and I will update. I will also let the social bounty manager author know about the incompatibility.

Thank you!

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:49:26 PM

@PikaShuh Could you please test it again? I have made the necessary changes and see that the error should be corrected now.

Please let us know if you have any trouble.

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:58:59 PM

Can you give any details on the reason for running behind on it?

Sure. I would be happy to give some insight into the dev process and the overall obstacles facing our startup...

Building a crypto wallet for a single platform, from open-source, would likely take 1 month to get working.

Adding in a focus on streamlining navigation and building an attractive and intuitive user interface usually takes months, due to all the feedback, opinions, and focus group testing.

Then, adding in native development for each platform (increased performance, better UI/UX, consistency, reliability) takes another 1-2 months.

We also added quite a few advanced features, such as support for ERC20 tokens (starting with the Javvy token, of course! Wink), Bitcoin Cash, etc. These would typically add another 1-2 months of testing to get fully operational.

Lastly, a LOT of testing and refining is necessary.

Now, to put that 6-12 months of work into perspective: Back in June/July, we decided to charge forward with this project, on the basis that we would be able to fund it via an ICO. Unfortunately, that gave us precious little time to find qualified blockchain/wallet developers, create all of the documentation, build the website, push ahead with marketing, and do everything that is required of a startup. So, we've basically squeezed more than a year of work into a few months. We were able to scale our wallet dev team up to several very knowledgeable and capable people, but it still takes time.

Everyone on our team (23 people and growing) have done a spectacular job! Even though we wanted to release the prototype prior to the ICO, it was an unrealistic expectation. That said, we still hoped to release a working prototype by 10.14.2017 (yesterday).

Now, our lead wallet dev says he currently expects to meet a 10.21.2017 release date, provided no major obstacles arise.

We are planning to take a screen share of the wallet prototype in action and share a "sneak peek" in the next few days. Stay tuned!

veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:20:53 AM

I start topic on russian forum mmgp.

http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=541940

I will moderate it.
toki92

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:26:22 AM

been keeping an eye on the project, seems interesting. Joined telegram and realized its a channel so i cant send any messages, please make it a group so that we can ask questions and chat there.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:40:06 AM

I have got it detail of javvy ICO

Javvy Pre-ICO Campaign

Many will be unable to participate in the upcoming ICO, because buying any reasonable amount of ETH is currently difficult and riddled with delays. Therefore, Javvy will launch a pre-ICO offering as follows:

ICO Start Date: 10/15/2017 @ 13:00:00 UTC

ICO End Date: 10/31/2017 @ 13:00:00 UTC

Bonus Offers:

During pre-ICO: 15% bonus tokens
First 500 Contributors: 50% OFF buy and sell fees via the Javvy wallet, for one year.
Single Contribution > USD $1.5 million: 50% OFF buy and sell fees via the Javvy wallet, for life.
Single Contribution > USD $5 million: 75% OFF buy and sell fees via the Javvy wallet, for life.
Single Contribution > USD $10 million: 100% OFF buy and sell fees via the Javvy wallet, for life.
Currencies Accepted: USD

Upcoming Javvy ICO Campaign

Name: Javvy

Token: JVY

Max Funding Cap: 2,000,000 ETH*

ICO Start Date: 11/01/2017 @ 13:00:00 UTC

ICO End Date: 11/15/2017 @ 13:00:00 UTC

Token Total Supply: Exact amount will be decided by contribution.

Currencies Accepted: ETH

NOTE: DO NOT send ANY currency to ANYONE that contacts you claiming to be associated with Javvy or the Javvy ICO. Javvy will never contact users, directly, with offers. Instead, be sure to carefully type or copy the Javvy URL, https://javvy.com/ico , into the browser and obtain the ETH address from the Javvy ICO page.
JavvyKat

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:27:05 PM

been keeping an eye on the project, seems interesting. Joined telegram and realized its a channel so i cant send any messages, please make it a group so that we can ask questions and chat there.

Hey Toki92! We are working on that fix right now. Should be up and running, shortly!! Thanks so much for pointing this out to us!

Best Regards,
Katie
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:33:12 PM

Ok, so a new group has been created and configured. Here is the link: https://t.me/javvychat

Sorry to anyone who was unable to chat with us before! I was wondering why it was sooo quiet in there!! lol

-Brandon

BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:40:45 PM

I read in a reddit post you guys won't even require registration for anyone to send receive or buy crypto, is that true?
JavvyKat

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:50:11 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 06:20:35 PM by JavvyKat

I read in a reddit post you guys won't even require registration for anyone to send receive or buy crypto, is that true?

Hi BLACKCOIN883,

Great question. There is no registration requirement for send, receive, and convert operations. Buy/Sell operations require registration for anyone that does not have a US bank account OR those who want higher limits. I hope that answers your question. Thanks so much!

Best Regards,
Katie
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:36:26 PM

I saw on your roadmap in the distant future you will offer physical gold trade. How would this even work? Javvy would have a stockpile of it and guarantee transactions with it?

I'd also like to know how you envision this working.

Anyone know how you'd handle the buying and selling of physical gold as referenced at the end of the road map?
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:49:07 PM

I saw on your roadmap in the distant future you will offer physical gold trade. How would this even work? Javvy would have a stockpile of it and guarantee transactions with it?

I'd also like to know how you envision this working.

Anyone know how you'd handle the buying and selling of physical gold as referenced at the end of the road map?

Hello! I think my prior answer may have gotten lost among the "noise", so to speak... Wink

See my reply to the original question about gold, here.

Cheers,

Brandon

Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:10:37 PM

Hi BLACKCOIN883,

Great question. There is no registration requirement for send, receive, and convert operations. Buy/Sell operations require registration for anyone that does not have a US bank account OR those who want higher limits. I hope that answers your question. Thanks so much!

Best Regards,
Katie

So you wouldn't have to register, but you would have to tie a bank account to it?
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:22:53 PM

So you wouldn't have to register, but you would have to tie a bank account to it?

Hello,

Let's clarify that Katie meant the terms of "registration" and "verification" to be synonymous... Many people might consider "Registration" to mean giving out an email or signing up in order to download, etc. There is no "registration" required in order to use our wallet. The wallet download, once available, may be done anonymously or installed directly from a mobile app store (not really anonymous because the carrier knows who you are but we do not). As far as VERIFICATION, our focus on regulations abides by the most restrictive of country-specific and global policies.

So the answer is different for different people.

For instance, every user may use the wallet's send, receive, and convert functions without registering OR being verified.

When buying or selling cryptos/tokens, the following applies:

• IF the user is a US citizen, they may be verified instantly by their US bank account and have a low, but reasonable, limit
  • IF the user is a non-US citizen OR is a US citizen wanting higher limits or without a US bank account, then ID verification would be necessary*

*Using our rapid ID verification system (usually instant upon scan or upload of photos of proper documents).

Does that clarify things a bit?

Cheers,

Brandon

danBitcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:25:57 PM

Can you give any details on the reason for running behind on it?

Sure. I would be happy to give some insight into the dev process and the overall obstacles facing our startup...

Building a crypto wallet for a single platform, from open-source, would likely take 1 month to get working.

Adding in a focus on streamlining navigation and building an attractive and intuitive user interface usually takes months, due to all the feedback, opinions, and focus group testing.

Then, adding in native development for each platform (increased performance, better UI/UX, consistency, reliability) takes another 1-2 months.

We also added quite a few advanced features, such as support for ERC20 tokens (starting with the Javvy token, of course! Wink), Bitcoin Cash, etc. These would typically add another 1-2 months of testing to get fully operational.

Lastly, a LOT of testing and refining is necessary.

Now, to put that 6-12 months of work into perspective: Back in June/July, we decided to charge forward with this project, on the basis that we would be able to fund it via an ICO. Unfortunately, that gave us precious little time to find qualified blockchain/wallet developers, create all of the documentation, build the website, push ahead with marketing, and do everything that is required of a startup. So, we've basically squeezed more than a year of work into a few months. We were able to scale our wallet dev team up to several very knowledgeable and capable people, but it still takes time.

Everyone on our team (23 people and growing) have done a spectacular job! Even though we wanted to release the prototype prior to the ICO, it was an unrealistic expectation. That said, we still hoped to release a working prototype by 10.14.2017 (yesterday).

Now, our lead wallet dev says he currently expects to meet a 10.21.2017 release date, provided no major obstacles arise.

We are planning to take a screen share of the wallet prototype in action and share a "sneak peek" in the next few days. Stay tuned!

These kinds of things are to be expected with a new product/service like this. It sounds like you guys have a good grasp on it all, here's hoping no more delays.
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:37:30 PM

These kinds of things are to be expected with a new product/service like this. It sounds like you guys have a good grasp on it all, here's hoping no more delays.

Hi Dan,

Thank you for the positive comments. If you all could see us right now, you would probably laugh. We are running around the office like crazy people, back-to-back phone calls, replying to emails, trying to get online payment methods set up for the pre-ICO, negotiating with buyers for equity and tokens, coordinating with our dev teams for servers, crypto nodes deployments, ICO audits, wallet dev, and wallet code review. It's insane!

We are so thrilled that everyone here is so understanding of the struggle, and we are absolutely determined to deliver the best product and service for all crypto users, everywhere! Smiley

Cheers,

Brandon

PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:37:18 AM

When can I test yours mobile wallet(I'm interested in Mac and Android) ? Wallet prototype on Windows is works? Can I test it?

Hello! We are planning to release our wallet prototype prior to the official ICO launch but it is a week behind schedule, at the moment. It has been a LOT of work to try to get a working prototype released, in such a short timeframe (started working on it a couple of months ago), but my lead wallet developer assures me that he will have it ready in a week.

The prototype platforms that will be supported are: Windows, iOS, and Android (note that these are not *yet* available for public use/testing)

We are hopeful that the Apple developer program will test our app quickly enough to make it available prior to the ICO, so we are definitely rushing as fast as we can to be able to show what we can do!

To be clear, the official release of the wallet will support all platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.
Very interesting. I can test your wallet Wink And I think you have little advertising. Perhaps you need to give more advertising on Twitter and FB.
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:21:03 AM

Hello crypto friends!

This is a quick update that we added numerous payment methods to our website, in order to handle the influx of token buyers. Those payment methods are LIVE now! Sorry for the inconvenience for those who emailed and/or called yesterday, but we decided that it was unreasonable to handle such volume one-by-one. So now, the online payments should really streamline the process for everyone, and give us the freedom to really take our time with those who still end up writing in or calling us. Let us know what you think of our customer service focused greeting... +1.888.763.6797!! Smiley

Also note that we spent hours yesterday working on a bug with the contact form software that caused many emails to disappear. We fixed that plugin's bug and emails should be working OK. However, if you try to reach us and don't hear anything, definitely give us a call! We would love to speak with you!

To buy tokens now, go to https://javvy.com/pre-ico.html and click on "Buy Tokens Now!".

It took a lot of effort and many long hours, but I added the following payment methods:
  • Bank Wire
  • Bitcoin/Altcoin (Litecoin, Dash, and others*)
  • Paypal
  • Credit Cards
  • Check or Money Order
*ETH is not yet supported, due to a limitation with the crypto merchant processor. However, it is on-the-list to try to add tomorrow.

Please let us know if anything is not working quite right or if anyone has any questions!

Cheers,

Brandon

BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:23:42 PM

Hello,

Let's clarify that Katie meant the terms of "registration" and "verification" to be synonymous... Many people might consider "Registration" to mean giving out an email or signing up in order to download, etc. There is no "registration" required in order to use our wallet. The wallet download, once available, may be done anonymously or installed directly from a mobile app store (not really anonymous because the carrier knows who you are but we do not). As far as VERIFICATION, our focus on regulations abides by the most restrictive of country-specific and global policies.

For instance, every user may use the wallet's send, receive, and convert functions without registering OR being verified.

• IF the user is a US citizen, they may be verified instantly by their US bank account and have a low, but reasonable, limit
  • IF the user is a non-US citizen OR is a US citizen wanting higher limits or without a US bank account, then ID verification would be necessary*

*Using our rapid ID verification system (usually instant upon scan or upload of photos of proper documents).

Cheers,

Brandon

Great answer, very detailed. I appreciate it.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:45:27 PM

Hello,

Cheers,

Brandon

Thanks for the clarifications. This is probably one of the few things I haven't liked about the way cryptos all seem to be going. I actually need less information to start a new bank account than I do to get set up on any reputable exchange. It's a nightmare. 6 different forms of verification is just absurd.

Your approach seems much less invasive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: