Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💰 Javvy - More than a crypto exchange & wallet combined! 💰  (Read 8273 times)
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:48:27 PM

What would you say is your biggest obstacle to date?

That's a good question, seems like most are having big problems with US regulation.
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:50:34 PM

Any updates on the wallet prototype coming soon?
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:38:14 PM

Would it be possible to tour your offices?
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:39:56 PM

If you could have any 1 person in the world on your team who would it be?
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:20:41 PM

I haven't tried Gemini, glad to hear I'm not the only one having problems with others though. The whole Bitfinex ultimatum is such a nightmare.

It took me almost 2 MONTHS to get approved with Gemini, earlier this year. Hopefully they are faster with on-boarding by now. However, the limits are reasonable, transactions fast, and I haven't had any issues with them at all. They just don't do much of what I need but are good for basic BTC/ETH buy and sell.

---
Yeah, I wonder how many lost their funds with Bitfinex after yesterday's deadline. It's a lot to expect all users to receive (and take time to read) their emails. At least I got my funds out in time. Fortunately, I did not have a lot with them anyway, because they told me awhile back that I would have to change banks to continue using their service!! Insane.

So what percentage do you think the failings of the current exchanges is completely on them? I just can't understand why they're making a lot of the decisions they are, like why are they making it so hard for the common guy on the street to get started? Is it because of regulation, or are they just too lazy to go for the 'higher hanging fruit'? They have to be making great money, why won't they put the resources into their sign up process?

Curious to get your thoughts on this once you get a chance.

Don't want to let this get buried til it's answered.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:39:38 PM

Hope you guys are doing okay, you said the whole office was getting sick.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:45:50 PM

Yeah, hope you guys get better soon.
JavvyKat

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:56:05 PM

Yeah, hope you guys get better soon.

Thank you all for the well-wishes to the Javvy team. It means a lot to us! We are all on the mend, no major casualties! We also appreciate everyone's patience as we get to your questions!  Smiley

Best Regards,

Katie and the quarantined side of the Javvy Team Wink
JavvyKat

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:10:48 PM

Would it be possible to tour your offices?

Hi Dipsomaniac,

Sure! We welcome anyone to come visit us at our office and sit down with us. All we have to do is set a date and time! This can be arranged by calling us at +1 888.763.6797 or by emailing us at contact@javvy.com. It would be our pleasure to show off our "new digs" and discuss all things Javvy! Are you or will you be in the Atlanta, GA area?

Best Regards,
Katie
Javvy

Activity: 123

Keep it secret; Keep it safe.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:16:05 PM

Visit Conference Detail Pages

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
Javvy

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:06:19 AM

Hello all!

I just posted an old video demo we made of the javvy crypto wallet prototype back on 11/16/2017. It was a bit "rough around the edges", so we didn't post it before now. However, due to a request in our Telegram thread, I decided to go ahead and post it. However, please note that the working version of the prototype that we tested today (11/27) looks a bit different and navigation is slightly different as well. That said, this demo video is very close to what we currently have.

With the preparation for the upcoming Consensus: Invest conference and our many back-to-back investor meetings over this next week, we have not had time to fully test the prototype. So, we will likely release the prototype (finally) the week after next.

In the meantime, those who want to see the javvy crypto wallet in action can take a look at the demo video in our Telegram thread (requires Telegram app install).

Cheers,

Brandon

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:23:53 PM

Unable to send Ether to ICO address, failing saying no gas at contract address or something.  You guys aware of this issue?
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:38:19 PM

Jeeze, 90 minutes lost today messing around with trying to invest in this...I had a bout 10 to spare today:-(  Sent Email through contact page, please reply to that and I will get on this later when working.

Thanks!
Javvy

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:33:53 PM

Unable to send Ether to ICO address, failing saying no gas at contract address or something.  You guys aware of this issue?

This is the first we've heard of an issue with contributing. Will have to take a look and run a test.

With the holiday weekend, replies will be delayed.

Javvy

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:03:41 AM

Jeeze, 90 minutes lost today messing around with trying to invest in this...I had a bout 10 to spare today:-(  Sent Email through contact page, please reply to that and I will get on this later when working.

Thanks!

I reviewed your transactions and see that most attempts were "[Cancelled]" with a return opcode. Your most recent one failed due to not enough gas (you usually tried with enough gas but put only 21,000 on the last try).

So, I contributed to the ICO and did receive back the tokens instantly. So everything is definitely working. My guess is that you are using an exchange or wallet that is not supported for ERC-20 contributions. Please refer to the Javvy ICO contribution instructions and use a supported method. This may require sending to a supported wallet and then contributing (which is what I did to test).

For posterity, which exchange or wallet have you been attempting to contribute from??

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:20:42 AM

hhmm so it's just me then, I feel special anyways haha

Ya so am def using compatible wallet though, using myetherwallet with Ledger which I have number of erc20 tokens on.  On mytherwallet I get an error actually the second I enter number coins, if I have the contact address already in.  If I put coins in first I get transaction error second I paste in contract address.  Last attempt I tried sending with regular ledge ethereum wallet and figured I could just read tokens after received on myetherwallet as usual.  Thought maybe was glitch on myetherwallet honestly as is really weird to see transaction error only having pasted contract address and number of coins.
Javvy

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:14:44 AM

Ya so am def using compatible wallet though, using myetherwallet with Ledger which I have number of erc20 tokens on.  On mytherwallet I get an error actually the second I enter number coins, if I have the contact address already in.  If I put coins in first I get transaction error second I paste in contract address.  Last attempt I tried sending with regular ledge ethereum wallet and figured I could just read tokens after received on myetherwallet as usual.  Thought maybe was glitch on myetherwallet honestly as is really weird to see transaction error only having pasted contract address and number of coins.

That is strange. I have no experience using any of the hardware devices with ICO contributions. Please note that being able to "manage" (or "store") ERC-20 tokens doesn't necessarily mean that you can contribute from those devices. I am unclear on "how" you are using Ledger in conjunction with MEW, so I'd like to ask if you would be willing to walk through this with one of us on the phone? Perhaps over an Uberconference w/ screen sharing so we can see what is going on? It may be that we can figure this out (certainly others may run into same issue, if hardware wallet related) and add to our "guide" for contributing. Wink

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:25:38 AM

That is strange. I have no experience using any of the hardware devices with ICO contributions. Please note that being able to "manage" (or "store") ERC-20 tokens doesn't necessarily mean that you can contribute from those devices. I am unclear on "how" you are using Ledger in conjunction with MEW, so I'd like to ask if you would be willing to walk through this with one of us on the phone? Perhaps over an Uberconference w/ screen sharing so we can see what is going on? It may be that we can figure this out (certainly others may run into same issue, if hardware wallet related) and add to our "guide" for contributing. Wink

Sure man if you guys can do in next 3 hours I should be available.  If you happen to have skype that would be easiest for me to do screenshare.  I will PM you my phone number.

Javvy

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:44:42 AM

Sure man if you guys can do in next 3 hours I should be available.  If you happen to have skype that would be easiest for me to do screenshare.  I will PM you my phone number.

I just wrapped up a critical conference call, so I can take a look with you. I do have Skype, so that's OK too.

I saw that you tried again and got that same "[Cancelled]" (due to REVERT opcode) message, which I've never seen before. In a quick search, I only see mention that Ethereum recently (2 months ago) added that functionality. I may have to inquire with my ICO smart contract devs for more details, unless we are able to figure it out tonight. Let me check my PMs and call you.

Javvy

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:02:30 AM

I saw that you tried again and got that same "[Cancelled]" (due to REVERT opcode) message, which I've never seen before.

For posterity, I wanted to mention that this was actually the result of not including the "Additional Data" (or "Advanced Data" in some wallets). With all of the details, it's easy to overlook this part, especially since MyEtherWallet sort of "hides" this feature and not all ICOs require it.

I'm glad that we were able to get to the bottom of this and figure out the cause of the strange errors!

I'm going to add an extra, extra highlight on the "Additional Data" part of the instructions page lol.

Thanks, all!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: