Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79539 times)
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:13:27 PM

I have just visited their website and I saw that the 2nd ICO has just begun. I'm really amazed because in just a couple of hours the 2nd ico has just earned $4,398,210.78. I hope more investment and more positive things will come.

looks like they're doing a lot better in the second phase than the previous ones, lets just hope that this keeps up.

Is the $4 million sales is 2nd phase alone or a summation of both phases of ico? $4m is huge! What a great way to open.

well I'm not sure myself, been wondering if the $4 million sales is just a second phase alone or total sales they were able to gather.

I've also asked the Admin on Telegram group chat of Boosteroid regarding this and he said that the $4.7m was accumulated by the 2nd phase alone.

then they're doing really good, I can't believe that its just second phase alone, $4 Million with still have 13 days left.

Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:39:00 PM

I'm very much excited for the release of the demo! The sales are the proof of its success! Can't wait to tesr it.
Indeed. Ive been wondering how is it like to have an application that can access and store files into cloud storage. Great work for the boosteroid.

krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:56:43 PM

I'm very much excited for the release of the demo! The sales are the proof of its success! Can't wait to tesr it.
Indeed. Ive been wondering how is it like to have an application that can access and store files into cloud storage. Great work for the boosteroid.

any idea when will they release the demo? I thought the demo will be available by the end of November? I'm so eager to try it out.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:18:39 PM

Me too, I am waiting for the final update of their demo. Because until now, we don't know where to find it and when they will release it. All we know is just the estimated date but the actual date is still unknown.

At least they've gave us an estimated date. We'll hear from them soon enough before the month ends. Looking forward for that announcement.
I think all of us are excited to try their demo app i hope this November they launch it.
Raffamichaels

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:22:42 PM

any idea when will they release the demo? I thought the demo will be available by the end of November? I'm so eager to try it out.
Me also. Im wondering what it looks like to have a boosteroid application that can access our cloud storage anywhere and on the go.

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:22:55 PM

End of November is estimated date of releasing of the demo app.i hope as soon as possible they launch it i can wait to try that.
jomel

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:39:10 PM

Me also. Im wondering what it looks like to have a boosteroid application that can access our cloud storage anywhere and on the go.
But we can use the demo app in 5 minutes only its very limited time.
My question. It is enough time to say that their demo application have a good service?
bryle10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:46:55 PM

2nd ico stage has started but if you have concerns and questions with the devs kindly chat them on telegram:

https://t.me/boosteroid_eng

Enjoy the special bonus for this Stage.
Thanks to this link sir. Now i can join their telegram to be more updated on this project.
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:11:29 PM

Let's just wait for a couple of days to see what's the impact of the demo version to the investors.

all we need to do is wait for the demo version, i want to try this for more learning about boosteriod and how to used this properly. i want to experience the cloud services. cant wait to do that

Yes, Im also waiting for updates about the demo, I really wanna see the reaction and the feedback of people who have actually used the demo version. Hopefully, people loved the demo, because when that happens, knowing that the demo version isnt 100% of what boosteroid can give, then the complete version would definitely be a hit.
Actually, you already can try demo version on Boosteroids site. Just go to the main page, and click on "Test Demo" on the top.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:16:03 PM

But we can use the demo app in 5 minutes only its very limited time.
My question. It is enough time to say that their demo application have a good service?
This is what I was thinking about, for 5 minutes you can't try it as much as you need, even 1 hour will be not enough. People needs at least 1 day to try and feel the functionality.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:37:52 PM

I have just visited their website and I saw that the 2nd ICO has just begun. I'm really amazed because in just a couple of hours the 2nd ico has just earned $4,398,210.78. I hope more investment and more positive things will come.

looks like they're doing a lot better in the second phase than the previous ones, lets just hope that this keeps up.

Is the $4 million sales is 2nd phase alone or a summation of both phases of ico? $4m is huge! What a great way to open.

well I'm not sure myself, been wondering if the $4 million sales is just a second phase alone or total sales they were able to gather.
Yeah that is my confusion too. Because they don't have announcements about it. But I do believe that it is in the 2nd phase only because there is a lot of positive reviews in the 2nd ico compare to the previous.

XG

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:59:18 PM

Upon reading some updates on facebook we have a good news, boosteroid is now complies with the International information security management standard ISO 17799:2005.
with this people who will use boosteroid in the future can feel safe with the information they will send to boosteroid Smiley

This definitely a good news, Information for all the people who are questioning the credibility of security and safety of this project. Boosteroid  assuring us investors  that we are secure and safe using their service.
This will serve as one of the credentials of Boosteroid. It means that they passed the standards of a cloud computing company so therefore we do not need to worry about being hack or breach by the hackers. Just continue this kind of work, I'm sure that Boosteroid will smoothly and little by little becoming successful.
Boosteroid guarantee both the customers and investors that their cloud storage service will be safe and secured on such malwares , viruses and even on hackers. Thats good thing to hear from the devs. Security is the major factor when it comes to cloud storage.

Problem is it will be attacked if it holds valuable data. And as of now no single service in the world successfully defended 100% of all attacks. How is Boosteroid guaranteeing it won't happen? Inside attack vectors at some point in time will most likely be successful.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:05:37 AM

There are a lot of advertisements in the network about the project. But the community on the forum is almost none. No interest in the project or there are other reasons interesting.

Most of the interested ones are in the Telegram group. Discussions are mostly handled and tackled there since it is easier to send and inform message in a group.
That's right. Try to visit their telegram you will see how manty people are supporting Boosteroid. Those supporters want to have a direct contact and direct connection with the devs and admin that is why they are more active on telegram.

Raffamichaels

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:14:12 AM

End of November is estimated date of releasing of the demo app.i hope as soon as possible they launch it i can wait to try that.
If that so. Demo version of boosteroid will make a difference in the sector of cloud storage.

Raffamichaels

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:31:07 AM

To think that boosteroid will be releasing soon the demo version, i wonder what will be the impact on the market and how will it affect the daily lives of customers using this kind of application.

waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:45:40 AM

how long will wait to release the demo version of boosteriod the exact date? can anyone answer my question thanks in advance
Actually someone in this thread already stated how to avail the demo app of Boosteroid. I am just not sure about it that is why I am also waiting for further announcements on their telegram.
wait, i visited their website a while ago, demo app is still not available at the moment. It should be in a few days according to them.
thanks for the update, i thought it is available right now and i online just to check it. Do you know what are the specific function of that demo app?
 because they always say you can do various tasks.

According to them, it will have the basic capabilities. But they didn't mention the details on what specifically about the basic functions. Let's just wait, app will be coming soon enough to try.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
bryle10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:07:41 AM

I've also asked the Admin on Telegram group chat of Boosteroid regarding this and he said that the $4.7m was accumulated by the 2nd phase alone.

Will there ba a third phase? If that so, i cannot wait to know how much it increase the total sales. But then again, $4.7m is still a huge total sale .

There will be a third phase. It has been planned out and written on the whitepaper. The roadmap shows 3 phases of the ico.
Here's the link of their whitepaper https://boosteroid.com/white-paper for more information about this project.
jomel

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:17:31 AM

Let's just wait for a couple of days to see what's the impact of the demo version to the investors.

all we need to do is wait for the demo version, i want to try this for more learning about boosteriod and how to used this properly. i want to experience the cloud services. cant wait to do that

Yes, Im also waiting for updates about the demo, I really wanna see the reaction and the feedback of people who have actually used the demo version. Hopefully, people loved the demo, because when that happens, knowing that the demo version isnt 100% of what boosteroid can give, then the complete version would definitely be a hit.
Actually, you already can try demo version on Boosteroids site. Just go to the main page, and click on "Test Demo" on the top.
It is the same demo version that boosteroid release in the end of November?
bryle10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:35:43 AM

To think that boosteroid will be releasing soon the demo version, i wonder what will be the impact on the market and how will it affect the daily lives of customers using this kind of application.
For me if the demo application release and some investors satisfied to the app more investors will invest to this project.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:52:36 AM

Hopefully the response and feedback of the customers will be positive as well as the reviews and publication from other websites.
I hope so too that costumer have a positive feedback to gain more investors, to reach the target of second stage.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: