Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:30:02 PM

In given time. Boosteroid may reach their potential to be the most promising and trusting cloud service provider because their plan is quite accurate and effective to the masses. Easy and convenient to use.
Indeed. Using boosteroid is user friendly, very easy to use. I wonder when they release the demo version. I can't to try it very soon.
me too im excited to use the free trial, hope it will be launched one of this days.
Some of us here are excited to use the free trial of boosteroid Let's just wait for their update .

It seems to be that they still developing the trial version of their app. They want to be sure that when they release it, it can attract more investors and customers
they must release the free trial version of their product. many are waiting to try it. and the free trial version they provide will be great help to attract more investors.
I think so. Many of us are waiting to use that application . I think also that this application will be a great help to those who needed a huge amount of data to store.

As such I know the boosteriod is really great for their strategy. so support the boosteriod. I just wish that they would expand more and more offers to investors. great job boosteriod. more power Smiley
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1DC

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:31:49 PM

roughly 7 hours left before the first stage ico ends and btr manage to raise $904,711. almost one million dollar. i congratulate btr team in advance for successful ICO and wish that in the 2nd and 3rd phase btr will hit the hardcap. despite of btc dominance this past few weeks, btr was able to come up with that result good job team.
by the way, does the burning of unsold tokens will be after every ICO?    

$900k out of a projected $53 million is successful?

it is a 3 stage ico and the $925609.98 invested today is a 15 ico days. i think the ceiling is high and certain events affect the crowdsale. is $925k is small for you?

925k is small if the company thinks they need $1 Billion to compete with Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, Rackspace

by the use of blockchain technology, the cost of cloud computing of btr is way cheaper than major players.

the reason why they have high target on ico sales because they anticipate the rush of demand from major cloud computing companies.

the initial sales from first stage suffice their need of machineries 

are the machiniries bought sufficient for its operation? i thought 1 billion usd is needed?

the operation of btr is on going and almost 1 million usd have reached. the billion is composed of three stages ico and i think the first stage is sufficient to headstart the operation.

As I remember, if Im not mistaken, the target market for every Stages of the 3 ICOs, they are trying to collect billions not millions in every ICO. Please correct me if Im wrong but thats what I have remembered when I read their paper. I also read that, they would still continue to push through the project whether or not they reach their target.

it is 1 billion btr tokens not 1 billion usd. and the 1 billion is for the 3 stages.

Yeah thank for correcting it , some of the member here think that the hard cap of boosteroid project is 1 billion usd, lets true to ourself that 1 billion usd is hard to achieve. But having a hard cap that is 1 billion btr tokens is still achievable in 3 stages . I hope some investors will see this project as a worthy to project to invest.
Yes it is achievable if we will continue to promote and advertise this Boosteroid. Also if the creator and developers will do things that makes the investors satisfy and will catch the trust and attention of the clients.
it is amazing that they get nearly a million in 1st stage of ICO..it is not bad for a company that has just begun. To everyone who doubts whether this company earns or not, just wait for you to finish their sales stages. and you'll see that it's a big fucking deal. be positive sir...: Smiley
Lets help the Boosteroid to show to the people who don't believe to them that this project/application will become a billion worth project. Let show to them the regret of not supporting and not investing in Boosteroid.

I will do my best to know more about boosteriod worldwide and more and more investors to come here
That's great. You can gain information about Boosteroid by means of visiting and reading their mediums, blogs and site. Also, I suggest take time to visit their telegram in order for you to be always updated with the trends.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:40:00 PM

being on top is not an easy thing.. I think boosteroid already know what they need to do to compete on the leading companies like amazon and google.. maybe they already know how to deal with it.  I think boosteroid will become one of the biggest treat of leading companies in terms of personal storage..
I think you have a point, before they compete on the leading companies they already know all the possible threat of it. I watched the boosteroid video and I saw that they study how to compete to the leading companies they making cloud computer accessible for everyone. The difference to the other companies is low rental cost and easy access. i think this is the advantage of boosteroid.
Yes! You're correct! All of them offers same features and uses but they would only varying on the price.
the long wait is over, as per boosteroids post on facebook ..The demo version of Boosteroid is already under development. Version will contain a reduced functionality, but the platform will be able to provide the basic capabilities of high performance.
Users will be able to render video, play games and more. can wait to use the demo version..
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:41:58 PM

can i know what is the difference between this data storage with others in the market? for example, those google drive, onedrive, dropbox or apple cloud? they are all my personal data storage to store my files. Besides the friendlier budget and so on, is there any better reasons for me or other people to enjoy this boosteriod service? thanks

All platform you mention is centralized while Boosteroid is decentralized, also Boosteroid offer less service fee than other running cloud storage in the industry. please take time to read their whitepaper to learn more about this project.

You can also join on their social media like facebook, twitter and telegram to get latest updates. they will soon release their demo version and you can try it once it launched.
Yeah right, maybe you should wait for the demo app to be release in order for you to know by yourself the difference of Boosteroid and its other existing competitors.

fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:43:14 PM

Just ask. what if boosteroid usage and cloud storage use simultaneously? will not it affect the speed of the system. ?? will not affect security and storage capacity ?? thank you.

if u have a good and fast internet connection u can enjoy using the cloud storage simultaneously..

i think no, you can easily use it although you dont have an a good internet connection, thats my opinion

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:47:02 PM

I've seen the new video you uploaded in the website, great work guys! but why not just dub the entire video, i just find the other voice talking a little bit disturbing.

I already watch the video uploaded into their website. Even though some of the details are not clear yet. Still I find it very informative about their product boosteroid . I just hope they will publitize more updates about the product and plan so that it will become successful.

well can't help it, after all its just a short video, the good thing about the video is that they tackled the most important stuffs about Boosteroid.

fcklife

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:55:03 PM

I believe that Boosteroid is a big threat for companies who has the same benefits and offer like Boosteroid but the key to the success of this project will be the trust from their users.

On point. Boosteroid entering the market is a great boost to the betterment of services and reduction of cost for cloud computing.
yes boosteroid will be threat for the other cloud computing companies since boosteroid offer the cheapest service unlike the other companies.
yes as far as i know the cost of cloud is 19.99$ and boosteroid is very cheap
Boosteroid is so affordable and very easy to use less hassle. This will be a big threat to other companies.
booesteroid are cheap but its easily to use and better than to other cheap but having a great service for the consumers,

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:00:32 PM

can i know what is the difference between this data storage with others in the market? for example, those google drive, onedrive, dropbox or apple cloud? they are all my personal data storage to store my files. Besides the friendlier budget and so on, is there any better reasons for me or other people to enjoy this boosteriod service? thanks

All platform you mention is centralized while Boosteroid is decentralized, also Boosteroid offer less service fee than other running cloud storage in the industry. please take time to read their whitepaper to learn more about this project.

You can also join on their social media like facebook, twitter and telegram to get latest updates. they will soon release their demo version and you can try it once it launched.
Yeah right, maybe you should wait for the demo app to be release in order for you to know by yourself the difference of Boosteroid and its other existing competitors.
boosteroids is now working on the demo version. and later of this year. the demo version will finish and will let the people to try the app.  the post on their FB page" The demo version of Boosteroid is already under development. Version will contain a reduced functionality, but the platform will be able to provide the basic capabilities of high performance.
Users will be able to render video, play games and more." Roll Eyes

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:37:02 PM

As I can see, the demand for cloud computing service is booming or as we can see, increasing, in a very fast rate, many people or users are just coming here and there along with these new technologies, that is why, I believe boosteroid is not just a project that would last for a dew years, but it will grow starting from its launch. That being said, better buy me some coins, now that its price is not yet that expensive.
Exactly, as the technology is continuously growing up, the Boosteroid also will grow up because it is related in the technology we have now. Also it always have a customers and clients because it is very applicable in anyone of us and that is the reason why this project is worth investing for.
Agreed. Cloud computing storage technology are in demand. Boosteroid will enhance the way of storing and accessing our cloud storage. I had no doubt that someday , boosteroid will be the most leading company on this sector.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:57:57 PM

I believe that Boosteroid is a big threat for companies who has the same benefits and offer like Boosteroid but the key to the success of this project will be the trust from their users.

On point. Boosteroid entering the market is a great boost to the betterment of services and reduction of cost for cloud computing.
yes boosteroid will be threat for the other cloud computing companies since boosteroid offer the cheapest service unlike the other companies.
Boosteroid is so affordable and very easy to use less hassle. This will be a big threat to other companies.
booesteroid are cheap but its easily to use and better than to other cheap but having a great service for the consumers,
and also affortable price so that means everyone can experience what boosteriod offers. Unlimited rental to know about this cloud services

Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:05:27 PM

and also affortable price so that means everyone can experience what boosteriod offers. Unlimited rental to know about this cloud services
What boosteroid objective is to provide the most effective and easiest way on accessing our cloud storage. Plus the company itself offers a very reasonable price to cater the people. Premium or public membership , it is way more much cheaper than the other cloud service provider companies.

rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:27:45 PM

Just ask. what if boosteroid usage and cloud storage use simultaneously? will not it affect the speed of the system. ?? will not affect security and storage capacity ?? thank you.

if u have a good and fast internet connection u can enjoy using the cloud storage simultaneously..

i think no, you can easily use it although you dont have an a good internet connection, thats my opinion

This is true, in fact you can work offline in some applications and programs and you can just sync your work after your done or when there is a readily available internet connection.
rdny

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:32:39 PM

As I can see, the demand for cloud computing service is booming or as we can see, increasing, in a very fast rate, many people or users are just coming here and there along with these new technologies, that is why, I believe boosteroid is not just a project that would last for a dew years, but it will grow starting from its launch. That being said, better buy me some coins, now that its price is not yet that expensive.
Exactly, as the technology is continuously growing up, the Boosteroid also will grow up because it is related in the technology we have now. Also it always have a customers and clients because it is very applicable in anyone of us and that is the reason why this project is worth investing for.
Agreed. Cloud computing storage technology are in demand. Boosteroid will enhance the way of storing and accessing our cloud storage. I had no doubt that someday , boosteroid will be the most leading company on this sector.

Exactly! with cloud computing and storage growing in demand as of this writing. I am sure that the company will be a great competitor to those who already started and eventually get a good share of the market. I am expecting that with the entry of Boosteroid, personal cloud computing will be a new market segment to watch out for.
rdny

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:36:05 PM

I just want to ask you to continue raising your cloud storage. will you add it to the 3rd ICO of BTR? or its defends or your investor and will invest in boosteriod?

Are you talking about expanding the system server? as of now they are being build and regardless of ICO results the Boosteroid will continue this project.
i think this is early for boosteroid to talk about expanding, for now i think boosteroid is aiming for the success of the ICO.
yah youre right. they should focus first on how to satisfied their costumer.. and be on top..Smiley  expanding should be their last priority.  but good work boosteroid.... keep grinding..
"WE ARE ALREADY BUILDING OUR COMPUTING FACILITIES and we will expand them regardless of the ICO results." It is stated in their website. It means that, ICO is the one will tell whether Boosteroid will continue to push through and make some expansion or not.

They have already mentioned that they will push through with the project regardless of the ICO results. In fact they have built computing facilities, this means that they have funds and is using only the ICO for increasing their funds for further expansion of their facilities and for improvements as well.
rdny

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:39:30 PM

roughly 7 hours left before the first stage ico ends and btr manage to raise $904,711. almost one million dollar. i congratulate btr team in advance for successful ICO and wish that in the 2nd and 3rd phase btr will hit the hardcap. despite of btc dominance this past few weeks, btr was able to come up with that result good job team.

it is a 3 stage ico and the $925609.98 invested today is a 15 ico days. i think the ceiling is high and certain events affect the crowdsale. is $925k is small for you?

925k is small if the company thinks they need $1 Billion to compete with Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, Rackspace

by the use of blockchain technology, the cost of cloud computing of btr is way cheaper than major players.

the reason why they have high target on ico sales because they anticipate the rush of demand from major cloud computing companies.

are the machiniries bought sufficient for its operation? i thought 1 billion usd is needed?

the operation of btr is on going and almost 1 million usd have reached. the billion is composed of three stages ico and i think the first stage is sufficient to headstart the operation.

As I remember, if Im not mistaken, the target market for every Stages of the 3 ICOs, they are trying to collect billions not millions in every ICO. Please correct me if Im wrong but thats what I have remembered when I read their paper. I also read that, they would still continue to push through the project whether or not they reach their target.

it is 1 billion btr tokens not 1 billion usd. and the 1 billion is for the 3 stages.

Yeah thank for correcting it , some of the member here think that the hard cap of boosteroid project is 1 billion usd, lets true to ourself that 1 billion usd is hard to achieve. But having a hard cap that is 1 billion btr tokens is still achievable in 3 stages . I hope some investors will see this project as a worthy to project to invest.
Yes it is achievable if we will continue to promote and advertise this Boosteroid. Also if the creator and developers will do things that makes the investors satisfy and will catch the trust and attention of the clients.
it is amazing that they get nearly a million in 1st stage of ICO..it is not bad for a company that has just begun. To everyone who doubts whether this company earns or not, just wait for you to finish their sales stages. and you'll see that it's a big fucking deal. be positive sir...: Smiley

for me the results of the ico is not that significant for boosteroid because they are passionate and eager to revolutionized the cloud market and they said that whether ico fails, the project will push through. that is good.

Yes, in my opinion, ICO is only a means of generating additional funds for expansion and improvement. In a business standpoint, they can increase funding along the way through operating the business, profits from operations can be used in the future for additional capacity.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:48:36 PM

I've seen the new video you uploaded in the website, great work guys! but why not just dub the entire video, i just find the other voice talking a little bit disturbing.

I already watch the video uploaded into their website. Even though some of the details are not clear yet. Still I find it very informative about their product boosteroid . I just hope they will publitize more updates about the product and plan so that it will become successful.

well can't help it, after all its just a short video, the good thing about the video is that they tackled the most important stuffs about Boosteroid.
I think they will release more videos like that. If they notice that a lot of people gives credit in that kind of simple presentation, maybe they will make it again. They did not forget to discuss about the important topic in their project which is the their goal and true purpose.

fcklife

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:50:29 PM

In given time. Boosteroid may reach their potential to be the most promising and trusting cloud service provider because their plan is quite accurate and effective to the masses. Easy and convenient to use.

exactly, lets hope they can reach the budget they really need for the project.

probably yes the boosteroid will rise to the top because of their product that everyone need it and has a great offer and service.
thats right, so lets just support boosteroid, to improved this project, to make it rise from the top, and to be a number one to competitor's.

waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:52:30 PM

This Ann thread comes into my attention because of lots of replies, will they launch during their ICO? i find it quite long.
I think they are not going to launch during their ICO. Based on their roadmap, the ICO will end in February 2018 while the launching of their product/application is on May 2018.

Off course after the ICO they need more time for the preparation of launching their application to the market. They need more months before it launched , it will be for the better of their product. One step at a time for this kind of project.

They will release their Beta version of their Boosteroid cloud at the end of November 2017. Even the ICO is not yet done, they are launching their app to users to test if there are issues that need to improve.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
rdny

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:53:22 PM

for me the results of the ico is not that significant for boosteroid because they are passionate and eager to revolutionized the cloud market and they said that whether ico fails, the project will push through. that is good.

From what i understand, they need USD 1 Billion to compete with these giant companies, but with lesser funds does not mean they cannot enter the market and disrupt their dominance, with a good team and business model that incorporates the need of the masses while at the same time is price sensitive. Im pretty sure they can carve out a certain percentage of the market share and eventually compete head on with these giants.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:55:24 PM

Aside from it is cheap yet it gives a great and convenient service, one of the reason why Boosteroid has a lot of supporters and investors is because they are using block chain technology which is the reason to protect the users files. Even me, I am excited to use this Boosteroid because I don't need to worry about the protection and security of my important files.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: