Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79531 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:14:17 AM

Interesting project, but as some other have mentioned, there is so much competition that Boosteroid have to release a high quality product.
their service is at the level of those big companies but they offer it for a lower price than those, i hope many people will acknowledge this great project.
the problem though many accusation has been produce in the public, im so scared cuz it might affect the ICO. I can't believe many people will do such acts without even thinking or looking on the legimacy of the project.
That what you call hearsay. Unverified and unofficial information throwing to Boosteroid will not make the project stop on their goal.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:42:48 AM

I'm very much excited for the release of the demo! The sales are the proof of its success! Can't wait to tesr it.
Me too, I am waiting for the final update of their demo. Because until now, we don't know where to find it and when they will release it. All we know is just the estimated date but the actual date is still unknown.
Super excited to officially end the ICO. For sure this project will lead to the biggest success of Boosteroid.
Yeah but still they have 11 days left before the end of their 2nd ico. It is gonna be a long journey, many possible things might happen a long the way but I know that they are prepared for that.
as long as the dev is updated on their activity, and the demo app is functionality good. theirs no need to worry about the 2nd stage ICO. its gonna be a great stage for boosteroid..

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:52:50 AM

What if the customers is not satisfied to the demo app do you still have a plan to gain more customers/investors?

This is one of the reasons why they will release a demo app, so that they can adjust to the customers and investors liking and make the app better and satisfying.

If Boosteroid will stick to their plan, i see no reason not to be satisfied with their offers.
Of course they will do. For sure they will have more unexpected features what would coming up.
It's good to hear that they have a demo it will make them some improvement base on the feedback of the users.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
XG

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:57:34 AM

I'm very much excited for the release of the demo! The sales are the proof of its success! Can't wait to tesr it.
Me too, I am waiting for the final update of their demo. Because until now, we don't know where to find it and when they will release it. All we know is just the estimated date but the actual date is still unknown.
Super excited to officially end the ICO. For sure this project will lead to the biggest success of Boosteroid.
Yeah but still they have 11 days left before the end of their 2nd ico. It is gonna be a long journey, many possible things might happen a long the way but I know that they are prepared for that.
as long as the dev is updated on their activity, and the demo app is functionality good. theirs no need to worry about the 2nd stage ICO. its gonna be a great stage for boosteroid..

You say it. As long as they are working hard according to their plan and keep the community in the loop Boosteroid has good chances to go places. I hope it will.
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:24:10 AM

I have opened the link in this project thread, and I have read some of the explanations that exist, but I am still confused with ICO information, i think this ICO period need some explanation
i think they have explanation on the ICO period. try to read it again, or visit their medium and white paper. a lots of information are their. it sure will help you.. thanks..

bry090821

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:33:05 AM

Boosteroid cloud is so powerful because it will allow you to play games that requires a high-performing computer and will operate also even your device is a low-performing one. You just need a stable connection, much better with a high-speed Internet.
yes i watch the video and hes playing using boosteroid
Yes you're right, you can play games even your computer is not that high-end performance for as long as you have a good internet connection you can play it anytime. That's a big plus when using Boosteroid. I hope that they can offer more features when using Boosteroid.
the boosteriod should be work with smart or globe communication networks to make the cloud faster and more efficient, and the same time it will enjoy by its users especially in rural areas.

nc_bbr

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:37:07 AM

wow interesting project but this is too long the crowdsale will run until 2018 i just watching this thread for get more information
A brilliant project and idea. They starting a trend even the ICO haven't started yet. You would noticed the exchanging of comments and the trends really creating hundreds of pages and counting.
Yes this project is so promising,  you better invest now as long as possible so you can get their discounts.  And keep supporting boosteroid thanks.
Yes your right the early you invest the more you get more discounts. Lest just keep supporting boosteroid.
If i invest what should I do?
If you really want to invest to this project, just go to main website, then read, you will see there how to invest. thats my.opinion, thank you
How can boosteroid guarantee its investors that it will reach its peak when it release in the market??

▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
lidonglan1012

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:41:11 AM

It's the block chain coin project of cloud computing service. As we all know, it is at the cusp of the industry, leading the development of the society in the next 5 years, so I think this coin has great potential. Cool
bry090821

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:46:33 AM

Indeed. Ive been wondering how is it like to have an application that can access and store files into cloud storage. Great work for the boosteroid.

any idea when will they release the demo? I thought the demo will be available by the end of November? I'm so eager to try it out.
End of November is estimated date of releasing of the demo app.i hope as soon as possible they launch it i can wait to try that.
If that so. Demo version of boosteroid will make a difference in the sector of cloud storage.
The free demo of boosteroid will be a good chance to everyone to test its efficiency, but for only 5 minutes, with this limited time I don't think that it will be enough to the user's to see its efficiency..

bry090821

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:22:37 AM

Latest update of the ico $4,978,002.11 are already sold in just almost 3 days. They still have a lot of time before it end so lets continue to spread and advertise Boosteroid.
wow.. that's a great news. they evenly reach 5 million in just a matter of days. and their still a last ICO stage. wow this is great. im happy to all the investors in this project, they earn a lot. and hopefully, soon we can now use and test the demo version.

nc_bbr

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:39:33 AM

Boosteroid finally announced that their demo version of their cloud computer will be available at the end of November 2017. So excited for that. Smiley
Wow! Good to hear! Everyone are so excited to try and see the demo.
This is really a good news to all that are very excited to try and experience Boosteroid even just a demo version.
The demo version will be as good as the official one i believe but bugs and lags might be there but they will fix it for sure, they will release it to provide some knowledge to the people regarding the cloud service boosteroid  Wink
But if the demo version will be as good as the official ones they can give a good impression to the community which will take effect on their ICO, the more satisfied and happy users = more funds

I was very excited about the boosteriod demo. hopefully it would be much better for the project.

nc_bbr

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:42:26 AM

I’m new to investing, but a friend told me about this project. Maybe ill start investing!
good choice man, boosteroid will be vey successful.
What will happen to all the investors if boosteroid failed???just curious..

nc_bbr

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:43:20 AM

I’m new to investing, but a friend told me about this project. Maybe ill start investing!
good choice man, boosteroid will be vey successful.
What will happen to all the investors if boosteroid failed???just curious..

nc_bbr

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:47:23 AM

Do you think 5 minutes is enough for their free demo of boosteroid?? If I got the chance to try the efficiency of boosteroid, nah..5 minutes is not enough..

nc_bbr

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:18:45 AM

What if the system of Boosteroid experience a downtime wherein all files store in it can't be open, is there any backup files that will help to recover all the stored files in Boosteroid?
I think if that cirsumstances will happen, the people behind Boosteroid will inform the users that they will have a short time maintenance. I mean they will make some advisory about it. So that the users are aware and they will able to make some adjustment.
At some point,if boosteroid will gained its positive outcome too many users,and if it will be used by many, there will be a time that it will experience a downtime. So I hope that before they release it in the market they are ready to this situations.

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:12:48 PM

Did they release the boosteroid demo version?  I am actually eager to try their demo version.  I believe its only 3D they released last november 29.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:17:16 PM

Do you think 5 minutes is enough for their free demo of boosteroid?? If I got the chance to try the efficiency of boosteroid, nah..5 minutes is not enough..

Yes I actually agree with that...  5 minutes is not enough to navigate the demo version.  Hopefully they will prolong the demo version.  I saw it on their website,  so for those investors who wanted to try go to their website. 
nc_bbr

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:11:32 PM

Indeed. Ive been wondering how is it like to have an application that can access and store files into cloud storage. Great work for the boosteroid.

any idea when will they release the demo? I thought the demo will be available by the end of November? I'm so eager to try it out.
End of November is estimated date of releasing of the demo app.i hope as soon as possible they launch it i can wait to try that.
If that so. Demo version of boosteroid will make a difference in the sector of cloud storage.
theirs a lot of cloud storage out their, every phone now has each cloud storage that offer for free. but what would be the main difference between boosteroid cloud storage and the cloud storage of every that have a cloud storage.

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:29:13 PM

I have just visited their website and I saw that the 2nd ICO has just begun. I'm really amazed because in just a couple of hours the 2nd ico has just earned $4,398,210.78. I hope more investment and more positive things will come.

looks like they're doing a lot better in the second phase than the previous ones, lets just hope that this keeps up.

Is the $4 million sales is 2nd phase alone or a summation of both phases of ico? $4m is huge! What a great way to open.

well I'm not sure myself, been wondering if the $4 million sales is just a second phase alone or total sales they were able to gather.

I've also asked the Admin on Telegram group chat of Boosteroid regarding this and he said that the $4.7m was accumulated by the 2nd phase alone.
and 2nd phase still running....Roll Eyes this is a good sign. at the end of 2nd stage hope fully they reach 10 million dollars..Roll Eyes lets all hope that boosteroid reach its maximum cap..Smiley
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:09:26 PM

Quote from: Danilotot link=topic=2217477.msg23471789#msg23471789
I just want to know the price of personal computer cloud in the market? what if it rises? if that happens, do you have a solution? to afford with the majority?
I think it is okay if the price of the personal cloud computer will increase as long as I feel satisfied with the service I get from it. Besides, most of the company increased their pricing because they made some development and improvement in their product so in that way I think it is okay if they will increase.
Agreed, as long as the customers are satisfied and being cheaper with other cloud service renders that should be fine.
well., increasing the price should not be prioritized this time, they should focus first in developing the product, launching of the demo version and keeping up the ICO stage, that's the more important matter they should focus.

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: