Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79531 times)
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:21:33 PM

Boosteroid cloud is so powerful because it will allow you to play games that requires a high-performing computer and will operate also even your device is a low-performing one. You just need a stable connection, much better with a high-speed Internet.
yes i watch the video and hes playing using boosteroid

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:22:39 PM

is there any new strategy in boosteroid? what is the goal on first stage. and is there any update how much is ico now?
What do you mean strategy? If you are pertaining to the marketing strategy, they will release the demo version of Boosteroid by the end of November. They intend to release it when the 2nd phase of ICO start. For the reason to attract more investors.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:29:15 PM

is there any new strategy in boosteroid? what is the goal on first stage. and is there any update how much is ico now?
They made some improvements on their websites and it is very understandable and user-friendly now. Their site is really convenient and it gives a lot of information to the readers. About ICO, the pre ico is already done and they earn around $900,000 for it. You can visit https://boosteroid.com/ for you to know when is the start of their 2nd phase of ICO.

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:38:17 PM

I just want to ask you to continue raising your cloud storage. will you add it to the 3rd ICO of BTR? or its defends or your investor and will invest in boosteriod?

Are you talking about expanding the system server? as of now they are being build and regardless of ICO results the Boosteroid will continue this project.
i think this is early for boosteroid to talk about expanding, for now i think boosteroid is aiming for the success of the ICO.
yah youre right. they should focus first on how to satisfied their costumer.. and be on top..Smiley  expanding should be their last priority.  but good work boosteroid.... keep grinding..
"WE ARE ALREADY BUILDING OUR COMPUTING FACILITIES and we will expand them regardless of the ICO results." It is stated in their website. It means that, ICO is the one will tell whether Boosteroid will continue to push through and make some expansion or not.
Yeap, it just mean that they are already building  their computing facilities and expansion as part of their plan no matter how much they will earn at the ICO.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:28:15 PM

This Ann thread comes into my attention because of lots of replies, will they launch during their ICO? i find it quite long.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:30:03 PM

roughly 7 hours left before the first stage ico ends and btr manage to raise $904,711. almost one million dollar. i congratulate btr team in advance for successful ICO and wish that in the 2nd and 3rd phase btr will hit the hardcap. despite of btc dominance this past few weeks, btr was able to come up with that result good job team.
by the way, does the burning of unsold tokens will be after every ICO?    

$900k out of a projected $53 million is successful?

it is a 3 stage ico and the $925609.98 invested today is a 15 ico days. i think the ceiling is high and certain events affect the crowdsale. is $925k is small for you?

925k is small if the company thinks they need $1 Billion to compete with Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, Rackspace

by the use of blockchain technology, the cost of cloud computing of btr is way cheaper than major players.

the reason why they have high target on ico sales because they anticipate the rush of demand from major cloud computing companies.

the initial sales from first stage suffice their need of machineries 

are the machiniries bought sufficient for its operation? i thought 1 billion usd is needed?

the operation of btr is on going and almost 1 million usd have reached. the billion is composed of three stages ico and i think the first stage is sufficient to headstart the operation.

As I remember, if Im not mistaken, the target market for every Stages of the 3 ICOs, they are trying to collect billions not millions in every ICO. Please correct me if Im wrong but thats what I have remembered when I read their paper. I also read that, they would still continue to push through the project whether or not they reach their target.

it is 1 billion btr tokens not 1 billion usd. and the 1 billion is for the 3 stages.

Yeah thank for correcting it , some of the member here think that the hard cap of boosteroid project is 1 billion usd, lets true to ourself that 1 billion usd is hard to achieve. But having a hard cap that is 1 billion btr tokens is still achievable in 3 stages . I hope some investors will see this project as a worthy to project to invest.
Yes it is achievable if we will continue to promote and advertise this Boosteroid. Also if the creator and developers will do things that makes the investors satisfy and will catch the trust and attention of the clients.
it is amazing that they get nearly a million in 1st stage of ICO..it is not bad for a company that has just begun. To everyone who doubts whether this company earns or not, just wait for you to finish their sales stages. and you'll see that it's a big fucking deal. be positive sir...: Smiley
Lets help the Boosteroid to show to the people who don't believe to them that this project/application will become a billion worth project. Let show to them the regret of not supporting and not investing in Boosteroid.

Yeah for able for this project Boosteroid , we need to double our effort so that member of this forum will see the worth of this project and for this ICO to become popular. The more it become popular , the more it have a chance to success.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:55:09 PM

I saw post from their facebook page stating that any internet users can play latest games using any computer, is that really possible even if i have a low spec'd pc?

theoretically,i think it is possible if btr will render the neccessary storage that the game needs.

If that is gonna be the case, then we can really play any new games out in the market using simple computers at our home, boosteroid will be the one to back up our computers lack of storage. If its gonna be really like that, then what a great advantage that would give to every boosteroid users.

that is what boosteriod is promising, a good storage and computing but less the price.

better invest on the second stage ico for you not to miss out the chance to profit!

So I think we better buy boosteroid tokens now than to be sorry in the next few months, I really do think that boosteroid will get more investors in the next ICOs to come. Investors will be gaining more profit than they could think, in time.

Absolutely, Its really better to invest while we can still afford it, We never know how much Boosteroid token will be for the next few months or maybe we can use it personally. It has a lot of advantage.

This is the right time to invest , with affordable price. Time will come when this project Boosteroid will become popular in the market and the price will sooner or later will increase too. Many people will surely want to have their services , even me I recommend it to my friend who is addicted in having big storage to their computer and files.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:58:21 PM

This Ann thread comes into my attention because of lots of replies, will they launch during their ICO? i find it quite long.
I think they are not going to launch during their ICO. Based on their roadmap, the ICO will end in February 2018 while the launching of their product/application is on May 2018.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:17:39 AM

I think they are not going to launch during their ICO. Based on their roadmap, the ICO will end in February 2018 while the launching of their product/application is on May 2018.
Yes they will not. Because they still on the ICO stage of their project. They will launch first the demo version of Boosteroid for the research and development purposes and then by next year they will launch the final design of their app.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:59:18 AM

I just want to ask you to continue raising your cloud storage. will you add it to the 3rd ICO of BTR? or its defends or your investor and will invest in boosteriod?

Are you talking about expanding the system server? as of now they are being build and regardless of ICO results the Boosteroid will continue this project.
i think this is early for boosteroid to talk about expanding, for now i think boosteroid is aiming for the success of the ICO.
yah youre right. they should focus first on how to satisfied their costumer.. and be on top..Smiley  expanding should be their last priority.  but good work boosteroid.... keep grinding..
"WE ARE ALREADY BUILDING OUR COMPUTING FACILITIES and we will expand them regardless of the ICO results." It is stated in their website. It means that, ICO is the one will tell whether Boosteroid will continue to push through and make some expansion or not.

it means that before the ico BTR is doing business already and the ico is for expansion only?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:50:43 AM

it means that before the ico BTR is doing business already and the ico is for expansion only?
Yeah they already start to install their facilities because it is necessary for every starting business. But they also used the amount being raised in the pre ICO to completely install all of their facilities. Then those further ICO will be used to expand their business or project. That's my opinion only.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:25:23 AM

Boosteroid cloud is so powerful because it will allow you to play games that requires a high-performing computer and will operate also even your device is a low-performing one. You just need a stable connection, much better with a high-speed Internet.
yes i watch the video and hes playing using boosteroid
Yes you're right, you can play games even your computer is not that high-end performance for as long as you have a good internet connection you can play it anytime. That's a big plus when using Boosteroid. I hope that they can offer more features when using Boosteroid.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:00:47 AM

"The growing demand for cloud computing rent. Total expenses of users working “in the cloud” reached $209,2 billion in 2016, whereas in 2015 the number was $175 billion, according to the American consulting firm Gartner. Thus, users’ expenses increased by $35 billion within a year. Considering analysts’ forecasts expenses for a cloud are to reach approximately $246,8 billion in 2017 and will exceed $380 billion by 2020."

it means that the rate per BTR will also increase and it is good for early investors of BTR. but how does this affect the market of btg available for masses?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:22:23 AM

Yeap, it just mean that they are already building  their computing facilities and expansion as part of their plan no matter how much they will earn at the ICO.
But it is possible that no matter what happen, whether the ICO earned a lot of money or not, they will push through the expansion or their project? What if the ICO doesn't earn too much money? Where they can get funds to sustain the needs for their expansion?

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:43:45 AM

"The growing demand for cloud computing rent. Total expenses of users working “in the cloud” reached $209,2 billion in 2016, whereas in 2015 the number was $175 billion, according to the American consulting firm Gartner. Thus, users’ expenses increased by $35 billion within a year. Considering analysts’ forecasts expenses for a cloud are to reach approximately $246,8 billion in 2017 and will exceed $380 billion by 2020."

it means that the rate per BTR will also increase and it is good for early investors of BTR. but how does this affect the market of btg available for masses?
Yeah basically it is better if the investors will invest now instead of waiting to the BTR to increase its rate. The probability of return of investment is very high if they will invest immediately.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:52:33 AM

what is the goal on first stage. and is there any update how much is ico now?
Actually the goal of all of their ICO is to reach its hard capacity and to earn a lot of investors. The first ICO is already done and it gain about $900,000 in just 1 week. Then the 2nd stage of ICO will resume on November 27, 2017.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:54:32 AM

In Boosteroid, users are sure that all their data will always be secured and no one will be able to steal it. And Boosteroid will ensure that the system will operate smoothly.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:13:32 AM

what is the goal on first stage. and is there any update how much is ico now?
The goal of the pre ico is to reach the hard capacity which is 100,000,000 BTR tokens or $53,000,000. Now, they are already in the 2nd phase of ICO with the hard cap of 300,000,000 BTR token. Try to visit their site for more info https://boosteroid.com.

lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:13:59 AM

do you have any offers like bounty tokens for referral program in FB and youtube?

You can visit the bounty thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2217479.0 and look for the campaign you prefer.

Thanks for the link, looks like there are many supporters here that would want to extend their support through joining bounty campaigns. Lets help boosteroid to spread the word about their wonderful project, if people would just read the project and what it has to give, I think the investors will be rushing to here.
yes im one of the supporters of boosteroids. and i will support them till finish of the ICO and i will also use the application they have.
all of us want a successful ico, every one mass participate well give all your best and also always follow rules their a lot of supporter you can ask a question if you want to know it better.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:27:48 AM

Off course after the ICO they need more time for the preparation of launching their application to the market. They need more months before it launched , it will be for the better of their product. One step at a time for this kind of project.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: